Hii everyone in this post i am going toexplain about sustainable development and steps for sustainable development.The definition of sustainability is the study of how natural systems function,remain diverse and produce everything it needs for the ecology to remain in balance.
Sustainability takes into account how we might live in harmony with the natural world around us,protecting it from damage and destruction.
Firstly let’s study about sustainable development then later we will discuss about steps for sustainable development.
What is Sustainable Development and Steps for Sustainable Development
Sustainable development is an approach to development that takes the finite resources of the earth into consideration.This can mean a lot of different things to different people,but it most commonly refers to the use of renewable energy resources and sustainable agriculture or forestry practices.
It also entails the use of sustainable mineral use along with many other things.The idea is to create a system that is “sustainable”, meaning one that can keep going indefinitely into the future.
Definition of Sustainable Development
“Sustainable development is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs”. Sustainable development doesn’t always refer to environmental sustainability or other green topics.Sustainable development also needs to take economic and social sustainability into account in order to fit within the parameters of sustainable development.
Now we will discuss about steps for Sustainable development.
Steps for Sustainable Development
We all know that there is a great need for Sustainable development.There are some steps for sustainable development which shows the need of sustainable development.
1. Using appropriate technology is one which is locally adaptable,eco-friendly,resource efficient and culturally suitable.
2. The 3-R approach advocating minimization of resources.
3. Excessive use of fossil fuels , minerals,water fertilisers and pesticides should be reduced.
4. Limit the human population because to many people will over burden the earth.
5. Better sanitation,availability of clean water,education ,family planning,agricultural extension and research should b ensured.
6. Give people access to means of production and security to invest in long term improvements.
7. Educate ,empower and involve common people in decision making at all levels.
8. Provide jobs,houses and other basic facilities that encourage people to live in rural areas and discourage urbanisation.
9. Protect natural vegetation ,resources,bio-diversity,forests and other ecological niches and make the world a beautiful place to live in.
So in end to this i finish my post.This is all about sustainable development and steps to sustainable development which everyone should follow to have a better future resources.