While many dogs will bark to let you know something’s going on, a visitor, a squirrel, a leaf, some dogs are bred to take action and these are the real guard dogs. They’re loyal, brave and extremely protective of their territory. Do your research before deciding one of these is right for you.
Best Guard Dogs are
- Brave, affectionate, and loyal, the Bullmastiff will always have your back.
- Alert, fearless, loyal, and highly trainable.
- Fearless, fighter, highly trainable, banned in many countries
- Reserved with strangers and affectionate and loyal to his family.
- Loyal, alert, trainable, with the stable temperament required in big dog of great strength.
Hn a pointed, possessing a guard dog is a huge responsibility for an owner or family. It’s not just buying your favorite breed, but also you need to take proper care of them. Before choosing, you must know about their characters, weigh, and sizes. For family safety, guard dogs must be trained & socialized properly, so that they can be friends with you and your children.
- I have also posted a new article on all about these guard dogs .To know full information about these dogs click on link below.