Birthdays are one of the most memorable events in our lives. They indicate not only our age but also the experiences we’ve had so far. But we know who looks forward to our birthdays more than us, OUR PARENTS! There’s nothing more joyful for a parent than knowing his kid has grown one year older and wiser. So, if your kid is turning four in a couple of days, do not forget to make it memorable. To make sure your kid enjoys his birthday to his heart’s content, know these 4-year-old birthday party ideas! Your son/daughter will surely have a BLAST!
Birthdays act as our report card of a whole year telling us how much have we grown from our last! We reminisce about our upbringing from the day we were born and take those memories forward. Thus, it’s important for a parent to give their kid memories worth remembering!
At first, they sat, then they crawled and now they’re WALKING! Isn’t that achievement enough? Do you want to know more? Then go on. I’ll show you all the things you can do on your 4-year-old kid’s birthday! It’ll show them how much you care and how valuable they actually are!
You know your kid better than anyone else in this entire world and that is your superpower here! Make it all about him but don’t forget to add bits and pieces of you in between. Now let’s jump onto what you can do while throwing a birthday party for your kid.
Your kid is just turning 4 and you’re all stuck in details of how and what! You want your kid’s this year’s birthday to be particularly special and memorable, but my question is WHY? What’s in your mind that made you come searching for answers here? Don’t want to tell me? Then ask yourself all the whys! What does your heart say?
It’s always said that a mother is closer to a child than anyone else! So? What does our mom here have to say about herself? What do her kids like better? Batman or Cinderella? Speak up! They most probably do! Right? So why not make it a theme party? A party with your boy or girl as the hero or heroine! It’s their day and they should shine brightly, brighter than anyone else.
4-Year-Old Baby Birthday Party Ideas: A Themed Party
Make your kid experience all the joys of life by bringing his/her favorite movie or movie characters to life! Throw them a themed party of their dreams! Not only movies but also what he wants to become! Give their dreams life for a day as in the future, they’ll have to work hard for it themselves.
- Disney-Themed Party: Now this is a theme that is specifically for your cute little girls. Although they are your princesses, let this be the day that makes them actually feel and behave like one. Let them dorn their favorite ballgowns and hand them their magic wands. If she likes Rapunzel, make her one, and if she likes Cinderella, then get her those glass slippers. Nothing should be missing, make your house like a complete Disney movie for a day!
- Clown-Themed Party: If you want to give your 4year old kid a funny surprise, nothing beats a clown-themed party then! Get your colorful wigs and hang on the instructions on your front door saying “ONLY CLOWNS ALLOWED!” How funny is that!
- A Superhero-Themed Party: If your 4-year-old boy likes superman, then dress him as one! Make him save the world for the day! And not only superman, but it can also be any superhero of his choice. Just make sure to make that whole day about him! Do not outshine him and specifically tell his friends “there’s only one Superman for the day today!”
- Zombie Party: if your kid likes some horror fun, turn the whole setup of the party spooky! Be those angry and hungry skeletons for the day and add more laughter to the table!
- Treasure Hunt party: this is the most interesting and fun party theme that you can arrange for your child. Make all his/her friends go on a voyage to find the hidden pearl that has been long-lost in the pacific ocean! Oh If you have a backyard pool that is!
- Waterpark-Themed Party: If the birthday falls in summer, then what’s better than a waterpark-themed party! It’s like hitting two birds with one stone, by beating that stubborn summer heat and earning your kid’s praise! Bring out all the waterslides and balloons and then, LET’S PARTY!
- Animal-Themed Party: If your kid is a fan of Jurassic Park, then what’s better than an animal-themed party! Make him the biggest and fiercest dinosaur of the party and let him enjoy his day to his heart’s content. Not only dinosaurs, but you can also make him dress like his favorite animal. For example-LION! Make him the king of the jungle for the day! It can be anything as long as it is what he loves!
- Harry-Potter Themed Party: Harry-Potter is an integral part of everyone’s childhood and if your kid loves it too, then go for it! Make your home and backyard a magical academy and join in the fun!
- Cooking-Themed Party: So? Does your girl like cooking? Then why not throw her a party where she can be a chef for the day! Bring her all the flour, empty all your kitchen! Do everything to make her day happening!
Small Circle But Big Fun:
If you don’t want to invite too many people and just want to make your kid’s party a really private affair with closest family members only. Then there are few things you can do to make your 4 years old happy!
- Go Camping: Take your kid’s camping and enjoy some special family time on their day. Be in the company of nature and make them enjoy their day to their fullest!
- Go to an Amusement Park: If your kids have been constantly requesting you to take them to an amusement park, then this is the day you fulfill their wishes. Give them a taste of those fun rides and let them shout to their heart’s content!
- Go to a Restaurant: Take them to their favorite restaurant and order dishes of their choice! There must be no restrictions on chocolates and icecreams for that day! Leave all the health consciousness in your pocket unless it’s something really serious.
- Take him/her Wherever She Wants: Just take them wherever they want, their wishes for the days are your only command. You just have to follow through with – Aye-Aye! Captain!
- Gift them their Favorite Toys: If he wants that rocket, give him! If she wants that doll! Give it to her! No questions asked! But these are the privileges for only one day as you don’t want your kids to become spoiled.
- Make them Feel Proud of Themselves: The thought is all that matters! Make this day the day of REMINISCING. Make them remember all their past achievements which will surely make them proud of themselves! Not only that, but this will also drive them to work hard in the future. Why? Because when we know our achievements are being taken into account, we make sure to continue the record!
It is your duty to make your kid feel special. You do everything for them throughout the year, but you know what they’ll remember at last? Their birthdays! So why not throw them a party they’ll remember for the rest of their life. Never give your kid reasons to doubt your love in the future! Rather give them reasons to brag about how cool their Mom and Dad are! Do everything possible and make the day memorable!
Featured Image Credits: Unsplash