We all want those bouncy shiny locks that beautifully flow with every gust of wind! The shine that is synonymous with healthy hair and the shine that we all desire! Did it get too shiny? Well, I can’t help it! We all want those beautiful locks, right? Going with a positive reply, I have gotten the best answer for you guys who are wondering how in the world do these celebs get those lustrous locks! Well, know what? The answer isn’t just in their hair products but also in their blow dryers! To get those perfect locks, onboard this journey to find the “best blow dryer for natural hair!”
Our blow dryers have a big hand in deciding how our hairs will turn out! It doesn’t matter if your hair is thick or thin, blonde or brunette, even straight or curly! No matter what hair type or texture you have, you have to know what’s the best hair dryer that won’t destroy your hair!
To choose the best blow dryer for your natural hair, you have to keenly look at these important elements- Nozzle, cord length, wattage, and heat control! These features will help you in selecting a perfect hair dryer for your natural hair! A good dryer will let you style your hair in any manner you want without causing any major harm to your natural hair texture! One of the best blow dryers that you can try is “Dyson Supersonic”. Let’s look at more such brands of dryers that will give you perfectly styled and blowed-out hairs!
Let’s level up a bit and make your locks healthy and stylish with these perfect blow dryers! This list of dryers will certainly not disappoint you no matter what hair type you have! Whether it’s fine, thick, frizzy, or 4c hair, these dryers will style your beautiful locks and give you a perfect salon-like finish!!!
Everything About Best Blow Dryers!
On a bad day, the last thing that we want is “bad hair!” But what can we do? Hairstyling isn’t child’s play! Or is it? Well, it surely is if you have a nice blow dryer in your vanity!
Truthfully, hairstyling is hella expensive if we want a perfect salon-like finish! These locks which can’t be tamed well give us an immense headache on the move because of their frizz and what not! And this is where blow dryers will jump in saving our day!
Who knew hairstyling could be so easy! Well, now we surely do! We now know that our next-door neighbor will never turn down the volume of her speakers late at night! And the lack of sleep will make us look like a walking zombies in the daylight! But nevertheless, at least our hair will be perfect! Courtesy- a good blow dryer!
So without further ado, let’s jump straight ahead and uncover the beautiful world of the best blow dryer for natural hair! The hairdryer that will save our day!!! Oh? Did I exaggerate the importance of dryers? Obviously not!
What Makes A Blow Dryer Best?
First things first! How do you decide whether a blow dryer is good or not? Let’s see!
- Nozzle: A blow dryer with a nozzle attachment is good to direct the airflow to a particular area that you want. Other attachments like a diffuser will also help you get those perfect locks. A blow dryer with various attachments is good as it makes your styling easy, precise, and beautifully done!
- Heat Control: A blow dryer with a heat control option is good as it will be helpful during various stages of your hair styling. The highest setting will help you dry your hair while the lower setting will aid you throughout your styling process.
- Wattage: Many rookies will advise you to buy blow dryers with higher wattage reasoning out that these will dry your hair instantly! But let me tell you, higher the heat, higher the damage, and damn, you do not want to manhandle those locks, do you? So do your hairs a favor, and never buy blow dryers with a wattage over 1900.
- Cord Length: For perfect styling results, the longer the cord, the better! Longer cords will help you to easily maneuver your style!
- Ceramic and Tourmaline Technologies: If your blow dryer has ceramic and tourmaline technologies, then kudos to you! These are the qualities of the best hair dryer as they will help you to get a smooth and perfect finish. Ceramic will evenly distribute heat and tourmaline will make your locks smoother and frizz-free!
Best Blow Dryer For 4C Hair
Now that we know what the qualities of the best blow dryer are, let’s move on to the best blow dryer for 4C hair! Our curly locks look heavenly but they’re such a pain in the neck while styling! We just can’t get our styling straight when dealing with those twists and turns!
So let’s just jump right into what the best hair dryer for 4C and other curly locks is!
1. BabylissPRO Nano Titanium Portofino 6600 Dryer
BabylissPRO is one of the best blow dryers for natural hair and will help you in styling your 4c hair that is frizzy and rough! The negative ions in this blow dryer help smoothen out hair and add a beautiful shine to your hair.
It comes with many speed and heat settings which will give you the power to use this dryer in any way you want. But on the same hand, the many settings might also confuse beginners who aren’t well versed in them!
- Nano-titanium Technology
- Many Heat and Speed settings
- Various Attachments like concentrator and filter
- Suitable for all hair types
- 2000 watt power can be too much on your hair!
2. MHU Professional Salon Grade Hair Dryer
MHU Professional will give a salon-like finish to your frizzy 4c hair. Infused with negative ion tech, this blow dryer will help to smoothen out your dry hairs and will add a definite smoothness in the process!
Although an overall good product, this might feel a little heavy and difficult to handle for some people which is a major drawback!
- Low wattage with AC motor
- Ion Tech
- Speed and heat settings
- A long cord that is heat-proof
- Airflow concentrator and a diffuser
- Less noisy
3. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Styler
This blow dryer by Revlon is best for blowing your 4c locks that are difficult to tame and style! The ion technology and lightweight design is a plus making it one of the best hair dryers in the market today!
It has an ideal wattage but maybe a little too low which will take time to dry your extremely wet locks! But nevertheless, this is a good addition to your dresser!
- Low wattage- 1100
- Comes with heat and speed settings
- Long cord
- Ergonomic design
- Negative Ion technology
- The concentrator can melt when overheated
4. Nition Negative Ions Ceramic Blow Dryer With Diffuser
Nition is again one of the best hair dryers for 4c hair and has almost all the qualities of a good hairdryer! This dryer comes with a set of three detachable attachments like a diffuser, concentrator, and a comb!
It also has a ceramic coating and comes with tourmaline technology to smoothen out your frizzy hair!
- Low Wattage
- Heat Control
- Variable Attachments
- Speed Settings
- Long Cord
- Cool Shot Button
- Issues With Quality Control
Best Blow Dryer For Fine Hair
If you have fine hair, then it becomes all the more necessary that you choose a good hair dryer that won’t frazzle your hair up! It’s good to have many functions like speed and heat controls to style your fine hair with a blow dryer!
To make your job easier, here’s a curated list of some of the best blow dryers for fine hair!
1. T3 Cura Luxe Hair Dryer
You can trust T3 Cura Luxe Hair Dryer to help smooth out your frizzy fine hair! This dryer is the best in the market for your fine hair and has a negative ion tech! The negative ion tech will give an extra smoothness to your hair.
Another best thing about this dryer is that it volumizes our hair which is a dream come true for every thin-haired person!
- Cool shot button
- Various Settings
- Volumizes hair
- Dries hair fast
- The nozzle is hard to pull off and attach
2. Conair Turbo Hair Dryer
Conair is another good blow dryer for finer hair that is lightweight and easy to handle. The heat and speed settings help you to style your hair perfectly.
Another best thing about this product is that it gives off a naturally styled look. But nevertheless, it’s too noisy which can irritate you a bit!
- Heat and speed settings
- Good grip
- Comes with attachments
- Short cord
3. Remington Pro Hair Dryer With Pearl Ceramic Technology
Remington will definitely blow your mind with its best results! This is a great dryer for fine hair and has inbuilt negative ions to make our hair look smooth as well as shiny!
It has micro conditioners too which is a plus in any blow dryer!
- Removable filters
- Concentrator and nozzle attachments
- Micro conditioners
- Tourmaline, ceramic tech
4. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
Dyson is the creme de la creme of hairdryers! First of all, a warning, it’s crazy expensive but its features make up for its high price!
This is a lavish hair dryer that precisely dries your hair and is extremely lightweight. If you go on looking for the cons of this one, you won’t find much because it was designed after careful planning of 10 years!!!
- Dries hair fast
- Heat and speed settings
- Long cord
- Compact and sturdy
- Doesn’t damage hair
Best Blow Dryer For Natural Hair On Amazon
Based on customer reviews, here are some of the best blow dryers for natural hair that you can buy on Amazon.
- Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Styler
- Infinitipro By Conair 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Hair Dryer
- Conair 1600 Watt Compact Hair Dryer with Folding Handle
- Babylisspro TT Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer
- Revlon 1875W Compact Hair Dryer
- Remington Protection Hair Dryer
- Conair 1875 Watt 3-in-1 Styling Hair Dryer
Our hair sits like a crown on our hair making us look our best even on our bad days! If you’re looking for something to make those locks shinier and smoother, then wow, it’s a good day for you!
This list of best blow dryers for natural 4c and fine hair would have definitely helped you! If you want my advice on which one is the best among all of them, I’d say it’s “Dyson Supersonic” because it’s suitable for all hair types!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which hair dryer is least damaging?
Dryers that have tourmaline and ceramic heating elements are “THE” best to blow dry natural hair. They do not overheat our hair all the while adding extra smoothness and shine to them.
Q. When to use a blow dryer for hairstyling?
There are many reasons why you should consider blow dryers for hairstyling and the major one of them is to “precisely style your hair!” Other reasons include- volumizing hair, taking less time than air drying, giving a beautiful finish while protecting your natural hair, etc.
Q. Which is the best setting for a blow dryer?
To make sure that you don’t fry your hair up while drying them, it is best to keep the temperature setting of the blow dryer at medium heat. On a medium heat setting, the dryer won’t over-dry and overheat your hair while ensuring that the natural texture of your hair will stay as it is.
Q. Which is the best hair dryer for natural hair?
There are many hairdryers available in the market that will have you pulling your hair over which one to choose. Now, the best hair dryer for your hair would depend on your hair first! What’s the texture of your hair and then, how are you planning to style them?
To name some of the best blow dryers for natural hair in the market- Dyson Supersonic, Revlon One-Step Paddle Dryer, BabylissPRO, etc.
Featured Image Credits: Marie Claire