Are you Here searching for the Best Book Subscription Boxes? If Yes, Then you are at the right spot. In the article, you will come across various Best Book Subscription Boxes that will deliver books at your doorsteps.
If you are stuck at your home and want to get good books at your doorsteps then you must know about these book boxes. Book Subscription boxes are the boxes that will deliver new books at regular intervals. In the article, you will come to know the Best Book Subscription Boxes
The best Subscription book boxes according to the user reviews are Ernest Box, Once Upon a book, The Little Colli, Pandora’s Box, Exploratology, Thousand and One Pound box, Stack To Read.
The book Subscription Boxes mentioned above are the Best Book Subscription Boxes. A detail about the subscription rates and the offers is given further in the article.
Also read, Top 16 Books to Show Adaptations in 2021
Best Book Subscription Boxes
Readings are treasures that have no “price”. The idea of sharing behind this movement which has grown a lot in recent years is a precious thing. Have you read a book, loved it, and want to share it with others? Slip it into a book box and grab another.
Ernst Box is a Book Box that combines a medium and a bookseller to offers several subscription rates per quarter that make it one of the Best Book Subscription Boxes
- The Mini Ernest: Each term, give children a taste for reading with three books selected for you by Ernest and booksellers. Three possible age groups:
2-5 years, 5-8 years, 8-13 years.54.90 € / QUARTER
- Ernest Read: This subscription will offer two novels in the book box every quarter.
- Ernest Noire: The noir novel is one of the most innovative literary genres it will be accompanied by the two black books surprises for you every quarter.
Once upon a book
Books adapted to your desires, delicacies, and surprises, all following a different theme each month, this is what the book box “Once upon a book” has in store for you.
The site offers boxes adapted to all tastes and all budgets:
- The main box is a themed box that changes every 15th of the month.
- The parent/child box to share reading with the family.
- The beautiful books box, a selection of beautiful books on cinema, cooking, travel and even fantastic literature.
- The birthday box to make a gift.
Monthly: Between 12 and 37 euros per month
The Little Colli
The Little Colli is a literary box made up of 2 pocket-sized books selected according to your tastes, little gourmet surprises as well as small playful or practical objects to accompany your reading. All carefully packaged in a pretty box whose design varies with the seasons.
Single order: € 19.90 (+ € 4.90 for shipping) or as a
Monthly, bi-monthly or Quarterly: € 18.90 (+ € 4.90 for shipping).
Also read, Top Selling Books On Google Play in 2021
Pandora’s Box is a book for Children that will send a selection of children’s books to your house each new month with Workshop surprises..
- 1 month subscription: 3 adapted books + Pandora’s workshop + surprises => 29.90 euros (free shipping)
- 6-month subscription: 3 adapted books + Pandora’s workshop + surprises => 167.40 euros (free shipping)
- 1-year subscription: 4 adapted books (including one free) + Pandora’s workshop + surprises => 67.89 euros in 4 installments free of charge, i.e. 276.56 euros (free shipping)
Exploratalogy sells thematic boxes which are sold individually on the site, these boxes generally range from 45 to 50 euros. The subscription box is one of the Best Book Subscription Boxes
- Monthly subscription renewable automatically (but can be canceled at any time): 20.90 euros per month
- 1-month subscription: 20.90 euros
- 3-month subscription: 61.90 euros
- 6-month subscription: 124.90 euros
Also read, 7 Best Comics Apps for iOS in 2021
Thousand and one pounds box
Each box in “Stack to Read” contains 3 pocket novels, delicacies, and little surprises. The box is one of the Best Book Subscription Boxes
- Monthly subscription: 39 euros
- 3-month subscription: 99 euros
- 6-month subscription: 190 euros
- 1-year subscription: 363 euros
Make a book box yourself
If you feel like going further, here are some useful tips to create a book box yourself.
The Free Little Library movement is committed to the sharing and free distribution of books by citizens in homemade boxes around the world. Everyone can set up their box of books. Planks, a few nails, and a few books, a space accessible to all, nothing more is needed! and you can start your own book box. You need to book yourself with an online website to be accessible to people or you can start your own.
Also read, Top Selling Audiobooks in 2021
YouTube Video For the Best Book Subscription Boxes
You must try these best book subscription boxes and if you are a book reader then these boxes are for you. You must try these boxes and do write us your reviews.
Featured Image Source: Urban Tastebud