Are you in a position where you are not fortunate enough and find yourself struggling in your new business? You always think, how can I attract more customers? The solution to this confusion might be CRM for your business. Nowadays, the good relationship between customer and company grows as the company grows. CRM is a “Customer Relationship Management” software that helps the company to make better relationships with their customers.
For instance, when you play basketball or you see others while playing, the players have to put the ball in the opponent’s basket. But most baskets are scored by the player who has skills with proper techniques. If you figure out this technique, you have a far better chance to win in the Basket Ball or for that matter any other game including the game of your business.
You have got players who are the employers of your company, and the basket is the mind of your customers. You have to let your employees use the best technique out in the market to put your marketing message inside the mind of your customer. This is where CRM software comes into play.
For better functioning of your business, you have to find out which is the best CRM software you can use. The list of best CRM software for your business in 2021 is given below-
This CRM is completely free and better for sales professionals due to the time-saving tool and great features. In its free version, you can also upgrade and can get access to all marketing tools.
Features of Hubspot CRM
- You can view in its dashboard your entire sales pipeline.
- You can build analytical reports and you can also send a personalized email for free.
- You can also keep track of your email, meeting schedule, and live chat.
- The logging is automated and it also updates the customer for the deal and sale activities.
- It connects with you the existing tech stack and more functionality out of the tools you’re already paying for.
Also read, Best Small Business Ideas
Cloud-based customer relationship management is also based on AI for better lead scoring and email capture. It includes sales lead tracking, sales management, one-click phone, event tracking. This software is better used in the industries for enhancing the business.
Features of the Freshsales
- Provide solutions that convert prospective leads into customers.
- It keeps insightful in metrics.
- It also records calls and tracks your email.
- It also handpicked leads to select the sales automatically
- It makes appointments, tasks, and notes.
- CRM also mentions the sales activity report and trendline report.
- It also has access to marketplace apps.
You can build an everlasting relationship with the Zoho CRM. While using it you can find an effortless way to keep track of the essential sales and marketing opportunities. The familiar brands like Netflix, Amazon, and Ducati also use Zoho CRM. It also helps the company to grow revenue for the business. Zoho offers an ultimate plan that’s only available yearly.
Features of Zoho CRM
- It integrates your data and helps you to collect it.
- The software does customization and sales enablement which includes price quotes and access sale scripts.
- The Zoho CRM has plans like the Professional edition and Enterprise plan where the professional edition costs $20 per user per month and the Enterprise plan costs $35 per user per month which includes the territory management and ability to create custom modules.
- It enables the team to predict their sales and improve the performance of the company.
There are a million users of Salesforce customer relationship management software worldwide. The cloud-based software provides all branches of business and sales. It gives a single, shared view of every customer to all the departments.
Features of Salesforce CRM
- It has an opportunity management module that helps you to avoid the other deals and draw your focus on the perfect one.
- This CRM software helps you to track the parameters of customer history and social media mentions.
- This software also helps the company with visual workflow.
- It also tells the company about the sales data and accesses your reports and dashboard from anywhere.
The Simple smart software is built for Office 365 and works within the G suit inbox. The tool includes in this software to tell you about contact management, actionable people and also manage deals within the workflow
Features of Nimble CRM
- It helps your company to make better relationships with the customers to tell you about the social media connections, inboxes, and cleaner connections.
- It also has reminder features that help you not to miss any opportunity.
- It also has pipeline management and gives access to the company’s contact records and interaction history.
Above you can see the best customer relationship management software. If you don’t want to spend money, you can use Hubspot CRM software which is free and reliable for your company. You can choose any software while keeping an eye on the features the software has. For making a better relationship with your customers you have to use a CRM that better suits your company.
Featured Image Credits- OptinMonster