Mother’s Day is coming soon. What are your plans for this mother’s day? Are you planning for a day out or have planned for a surprise gift? Don’t forget to add a handwritten note to it. Here are some best mother’s day card wishes for you. These are the best quotes for mother’s day full of love!
Nothing can ever beat mothers’ love. The selflessness, love, care, and support she offers are unbeatable. She does so much for all why not make her feel special this mother’s day. Pamper her, shower her with gifts and cards. Pen down your feelings and write some good quotes for her. Following are the best mother’s day card wishes that you can use in your card.
“Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom! We don’t say it enough, but we really appreciate all that you do for us every day. You are truly the glue that holds our family together!” Need more mother’s day card wishes like these? Go ahead and explore the list!
We have some amazing content for you that ends your search for the best mother’s day card wishes. Go through the article till the end and pick out your favorite lines.
Best Mother’s Day Card Wishes
Wishes are incomplete without heartfelt quotes. Are you in search of the Best mother’s day card ideas to wish your mother’s? Read this article and get your hands on the best and unique mother’s day wishes.
Also Read, 32+ Best Movies To Watch On Mother’s Day
- “You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”
- “I’m so proud to be your kid.”
- “Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me, and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.”
- “Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours even if you weren’t my mother.”
- “Raising me took a lot of patience. Thanks for hanging in there with me.”
- “To Mom, with love, from your favorite child.☺”
- “Mom, I was lucky enough to inherit your eyes and your sense of humor. I keep hoping I’ll get your lie-detector capabilities, too!”
- “With love from the luckiest [son] in the world.”
- “Sorry if I drove you crazy sometimes. I only did it because I love you!”
- “To my mom, my friend, my angel.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.”
- Thanks for bringing me into this world and always seeing the best in me.
- To the person who has done more for me than anyone in this world! Love you!
- My amazing mother: I don’t know what I’d have done without you. Love always.
- I got all my good qualities from you, Mom! Isn’t it lucky you had more than enough for both of us?
- Thanks for being the greatest! (you can’t go wrong with Mother’s Day messages like this.)
- You make this home the happiest place to be – Love Ya!
- To a great Mom who made every single day growing up special!
- Raising me undoubtedly tested all of your parenting skills. You passed with flying colors! I love you, Mom.
- You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day.
- With love from the luckiest (son/daughter) on the face of this earth.
Best Mother’s Day Card Wishes- Happy and Appreciating Wishes
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom ever. I love you to the moon and back again!
- Mom… You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- To the most amazing mom in the entire universe… you! Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for being so awesome!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom! We don’t say it enough, but we really appreciate all that you do for us every day. You are truly the glue that holds our family together!
- Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
- May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
- Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. I hope you have a very happy Mother’s Day!
- Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s Day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.
- Wishing you a very special Mother’s Day. Thank you for always being there for me!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the world! I love you!
- Happy Mother’s Day to you Mom, and thank you for everything you do for our family. We’d be so lost without you. You’re the best!
- Happy Mother’s Day to one *super* mommy – we are so lucky to have you! Thanks for all you do!
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom! I feel so blessed to have you as my mom. Thanks for always believing in me and doing so much for me. I love you!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mommy. Thanks for all the diaper changes, meal times (even when I throw my food on the floor), and endless outfit changes. You really are amazing.
Best Mother’s Day Card Wishes- For Mothers to be
- “Happy Mother-to-Be Day, Chelsea! You’re going to make such a good mom!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to our favorite mom-to-be with lots of love and anticipation!”
- “You’re joining the mom club! Hope this Mother’s Day will be the first of many special ones for you.”
Also Read, Best Mother’s Day Theme Party Ideas 2021
Best Mother’s Day Card Wishes- For New Mother
- “Everyone jokes about spoiling the baby. When can I come over and help spoil the NEW MOM? YOU DESERVE IT!”
- “You are off to such a sweet start as a mom. Happy 1st Mother’s Day!”
- “I remember the lunch when you first told me you were going to be a mom. I was so happy for you then, and I still am, because I see how much you love it and how amazing you are at it.”
- “Can just imagine how meaningful today is with a new little one in your life. Enjoy!”
- “You’ve got crayon-drawn Mother’s Day cards in your future, along with big hugs from your lucky little one!”
- “That sweet baby isn’t the only one who should be pampered—today’s all for you!”
Best Mother’s Day Card Wishes- When you and your mom can’t be together
If due to any reason you are unable to celebrate Mother’s day with your mother and you wish to send her some nice Mother’s Day Card Wish, these are probably the best wishes you can write or get printed on your cards.
- “Sending love and hugs across the miles to the best Mom ever.”
- “Thinking of all our fun Mother’s Day traditions and wishing I could be there to celebrate with you today.”
- “I miss being with you on Mother’s Day, but I’m holding you close in my heart and hoping it’s a happy one for you.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day! Wish I could be right there next to you talking and laughing the day away.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day from afar to a phenomenal mom. Miss you!”
- “Lifting a mimosa in your honor on Mother’s Day. Cheers from across the miles!”
- “Even though we won’t get to celebrate Mother’s Day together, it’s a good feeling knowing we’re still connected in a way that’s bigger than any distance.”
- “Near or far, I’m always so grateful for the wonderful mom you are.”
- “Wishing we were there to remind you in person how much we love you, Mom.”
- “Have a great Mother’s Day. Can’t wait till the next time I get to see you!”
Also Read, Mother’s Day Gift Ideas In 2021
Hope you found this article helpful. Choose any of these mother’s Day quotes and surprise your mothers with warmth and love. Remember that our mothers deserve all the happiness in the world. Make sure she’s happy. You can also read our previous article on the best mother’s day gift ideas. Till then keep spreading smiles.
Featured Image Credits- Good Housekeeping