Finding it hard to start a conversation with your crush? Don’t worry, this post has some perfect solutions for you. We have discussed the best questions to ask a guy you like so that your first conversation with your crush goes well.
Many times we ask too much from a person that turns down the conversation. It’s better to keep a check on your words while talking to your crush, after all, you will never want your first interaction with them to go wrong in any way. And to help you with this we have some best questions to ask a guy you like lined up below.
What really do you wish to ask a person you like? You want to know every minor detail about them, their likes, dislikes, their favorite color, favorite dish, favorite holiday destination, their interests, and everything possible. Right? We totally understand your situation and that’s why something wonderful is waiting for you ahead. Have a read at these best Questions to ask a guy you like and who knows you might get closer after this.
Get to know about your guy by starting with small basic conversations and after your bond grows you can even go for bolder questions.
62 Best Questions To Ask A Guy You Like
Just ask what comes to your mind but remember going too frank can sometimes go wrong. So we have some decent questions to ask a guy you like. Start a happy conversation.
Also Read, Truth and Dare Questions for Your Crush
- Who is a perfect girl according to you? Describe in five words?
- What’s the one accomplishment you’re most proud of?
- What’s your biggest dream?
- What were your childhood nicknames?
- If you get to spend one day with me, how will you like to spend it?
- What’s your favorite memory of your childhood?
- What according to you is your best quality?
- What never fails to make you laugh?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- Do you think your zodiac sign validly describes you?
- How many relationships have you been in?
- The worst memory you have?
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite fast food place?
- Things you don’t like about me?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What was your first cell phone?
- What do you prefer long walks or long rides?
- Which is the most special moment of your life?
- If you ever got a tattoo (or if you already have one and get another one), what would it be?
- If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Your favorite clothing brand?
- Which is your favorite movie?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- What kind of people do you like?
- What’s your favorite part about your job?
- What according to you is a total turn-off in a relationship?
- How do you like to spend your weekends?
- What music genre you love to listen to?
- Do you read books? If yes which genre you prefer?
- What are your future plans?
- Do you prefer spending time alone or with the people you love?
- What excites you the most?
- What are you afraid of?
- Which is your favorite dish?
- What does your perfect Saturday night consist of?
- What will you choose between money and friends?
- Are you an early bird, or a night owl?
- What do you prefer, Tea or Coffee?
- Who inspires you the most?
- Do you have a favorite quote or mantra?
- What do you think happens when you die?
- Who is your favorite Hollywood actress?
- Which is your favorite song?
- What’s the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
- What do you like most about me?
- What do you expect from a love relationship?
- What are you most insecure of?
- What things you don’t like about a person?
- What qualities do you appreciate in a person?
- If we ever go on a date, How will it go according to you?
- What kind of places do you like?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Are you comfortable with someone who asks a lot of questions? Like I am doing right now?
- Do you like grand gestures?
- Are you a party animal?
- Do you prefer spending time at night or during day time with the person you love?
- Do you think our bond can go along in the long run?
- What are you passionate about?
- What is your dream job?
- What kind of personality you are? Romantic or shy?
- What’s the biggest lie you have ever told your parents?
All these questions are good conversation starters. Also, these questions will automatically lead you to another thought you want to ask them and you guys can have a good chit-chat. But remember that it is very important to listen to them and not just keep blabbering alone. Till then happy conversation.
Featured Image Credits; A New Mode