As a child who’s too scared to try,
As a man who’s not allowed to cry,
For when the world lets you down,
And turn their backs in a frown,
All my worries turn into glee,
It’s Christ, who strengthens me!!
Looking for some motivational Christian Sayings? Come join me on the tour!
“Put God First And You’ll Never Be Last.” Humans have this tendency to do both: commit sins and do good. What keeps them going is their faith in God. When everything seems to fall apart, and we feel helpless, we take refuge in the Lord. That’s what the middle verse in the Bible says, “It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man.” For Christians and many others, Bible sayings have always been a part of their lives to uplift them to the path of righteousness. Here are some of the most Influential Christian Sayings that can change the way you treat life.
“To love another person is to see the face of God.” Both biblical and unbiblical Christian sayings teach us the expressions of life like love, happiness, empathy, tolerance, belief, faith, patience, truth, and forgiveness. Jesus said, “Don’t be afraid, just believe”. The hardest of the times will pass when you are under the blessings of the good Lord. Are you willing to adopt a change in your life to see your surroundings as positive opportunities, to love and forgive, then read along with these famous Christian Sayings with me? You can also use these famous bible verses as Easter Wishes for your loved ones!
“Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all sins.” All that medical science can’t heal, is sometimes healed with love and care. Throw all your anxiety onto God, because he cares for you. Take a step ahead and wipe your tears because it’s time to experience some magic in life. If you’re a Christian, you might have read many of these bible verses since childhood. Here are some of the popular Christian sayings to bless your feed.
You may also love to read 50 Easter Quotes- To Inspire, Ignite and Forward On Whatsapp!!
Motivational Christian Sayings
- Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
- Leviticus 22:31 Keep my commands and follow them. I am the Lord.
- Psalm 119:11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
- Psalm 136:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.
- Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
- Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
- Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear?
- Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all sins.
- John 1:4 In Him was life, and life was the light of men.
- Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
- 1 Corinthians 10:31 Whatever you do, do everything for the glory of God.
- Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
- Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly.
- Colossians 3:2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
- James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
- 1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.
- If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table, not a taller fence.
- Psalm 139:14 I praise you, God, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
- Psalm 150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!
- Proverbs 14:5 A honest witness does not lie; a false witness breath lies.
- Isaiah 26:4 Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God, is an everlasting rock.
- Eternity is a long time to think about where you went wrong.
- Forecast for tomorrow: God reigns, and the Son shines.
- Luke 6:31 Do onto others as you would have them do onto you.
- Romans 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
- Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again, I will say, rejoice!
- Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
- James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above.
- James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
- 1 John 5:3 This is love for God: to obey his commands.
- What section would you prefer in the afterlife? Smoking or non-smoking?
- Download your worries and get online with God.
- Dust on your Bible leads to dirt in your life.
- Faith tells me that God guards my path.
- Give Satan an inch and he’ll become your ruler.
- God wants full custody, not just weekend visits.
Popular Bible Verses
- “Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”
- “Throw all your anxiety onto him, because he cares about you.”
- “I’ve said these things to you so that you will have peace in me. In the world you have distress. But be encouraged! I have conquered the world.”
- “He said to me, ‘My grace is enough for you because power is made perfect in weakness.’ So I’ll gladly spend my time bragging about my weaknesses so that Christ’s power can rest on me.”
- “He was pierced because of our rebellions and crushed because of our crimes. He bore the punishment that made us whole; by his wounds, we are healed.”
- “God so loved the world that he gave his only Son so that everyone who believes in him won’t perish but will have eternal life.”
- “It’s impossible to please God without faith because the one who draws near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards people who try to find him.”
- “I know the plans I have in mind for you, declares the Lord; they are plans for peace, not disaster, to give you a future filled with hope.”
- “From now on, brothers and sisters, if anything is excellent and if anything is admirable, focus your thoughts on these things: all that is true, all that is holy, all that is just, all that is pure, all that is lovely, and all that is worthy of praise.”
- “All have sinned and fall short of God’s glory…”
- “The Lord is my shepherd. I lack nothing. He lets me rest in grassy meadows; he leads me to restful waters; he keeps me alive.”
- “We know that God works all things together for good for the ones who love God, for those who are called according to his purpose.”
- “I will ask the Father, and he will send another Companion, who will be with you forever.”
- “Don’t be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you can figure out what God’s will is—what is good and pleasing and mature.”
- “I can endure all these things through the power of the one who gives me strength.”
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; don’t rely on your own intelligence.”
- “When God began to create the heavens and the earth—”
- “Don’t be anxious about anything; rather, bring up all of your requests to God in your prayers and petitions, along with giving thanks.”
- “I’m with you and no one who attacks you will harm you, for I have many people in this city.”
- “The wages that sin pays are death, but God’s gift is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Short Christian Quotes
- Be still and know that I am God.
- Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.
- Fear ends where faith begins.
- I will praise thee with my whole heart.
- Blessed Assurance, Jesus Is Mine!
- Let go and let God.
- Every word of God proves true.
- Fear God and keep his commandments.
- Children, obey your parents in all things.
- Brethren, pray for us.
- The Lord gives wisdom.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
- Pray more, worry less!
- Trust God! He’s got you!
- Pray without ceasing.
- Do not quench the Spirit.
- And do not grieve the Holy Spirit.
- You are the God who sees.
- God is my first priority.
- God is my wireless provider!
- Faith over Fear
- I have decided to follow Jesus.
- Jesus Is My Rock!
- Be kind to one another.
- The struggle is real, but so is God.
- Amazing grace!
- The Lord is good to all.
- Jesus Loves Me!
- Peace Be with You
- The heavens declare the glory of God.
- There Is No One Like Jesus!
- Christ Is Coming!
- The Lord Be with You
- We must obey God rather than men.
- I Will Walk with God!
- What a Friend I Have in Jesus!
- Do not be afraid for I am with you.
- You are the light of the world.
- You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
- The joy of the Lord is your strength.
- For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
- Jesus: Your get-out-of-hell-free card.
- Get rich quick! Count your blessings!
- He is not here, he rises!
- I am with you always.
- God’s Will Be Done!
- Skip rope, not church.
- Exercise daily. Walk with the Lord.
- The Lord bless you and keep you.
- The best vitamin for a believer is B1.
- God is good all the time.
- It Is Well with My Soul!
- The Man upstairs came downstairs.
- I was going to waste, but Jesus recycled me.
- I’m rich! My Father owns the world.
- God’s promises have no expiration date.
- God loves you whether you like it or not.
- Love one another
Funny Christian Sayings
- Ketchup with Jesus and relish his love!
- Cremation is your last chance for a smoking hot body.
- I want to be so full of Christ that if a mosquito bites me, he flies away singing, “There’s power in the blood.”
- Don’t give up! Moses was once a basket case!
- God didn’t create anything without a purpose, but mosquitoes come close!
- God teaches us about love by giving us difficult people to deal with.
- God, help me to be the person my dog thinks I am.
- Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to the garage makes you a car.
- Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the serpent, and the serpent didn’t have a leg to stand on.
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
- Jesus said, “I’ll be back” way before Arnold did.
- Our church is like fudge: sweet with a few nuts.
- Give all you can; no one ever saw a hearse pulling a U-Haul!
- Funny humans; they think God is dead and Elvis is alive!
- God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
- Need a lifeguard? Jesus walks on water.
- Acting up in church is like dressing up for an X-ray.
- Always remember that Hell is uncool.
- If God is your co-pilot, switch seats.
- Forbidden fruit creates many jams.
- Pray anywhere because God is everywhere.
- Wrinkled with problems? Go to God for a faith lift.
- Church Welcome Sign: ATM inside. Acceptance, truth, mercy. No card is needed.
- God recycles. He made you from dust.
- Let your faith be bigger than your fear
- Today’s forecast: The Son shines and the Lord reigns!
- Honk if you love Jesus; text if you want to meet Him.
- The Bible is rated E for everyone.
- More of Jesus, less of me.
- The fact that there is a highway to hell and only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about expected traffic.
- Some people are like buttons, always “popping” off when they don’t need to.
- Get connected; upload a prayer.
- God will wreck your plans when He sees our plans are about to wreck you.
- Read the Bible. It will scare the Hell out of you!
- Store your Bible in your heart, not on a shelf.
- A Bible that’s falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn’t.
- God loves us the way we are, but too much to leave us that way.
- Adam and Eve: The first people not to read the Apple terms and conditions.
- Life is changing. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.
- Practice thanking God for more than elastic waistbands.
- I do my best; God does the rest.
- Spend your time with God’s Book, not Facebook.
- Sometimes God will put a Goliath in your life, so you can find David within you.
You may also be interested in reading 40+ Harry Potter Pick-Up Lines That Will Work Like Magic!!
Some Good Cristian Sayings
- I’m blessed, so not stressed.
- Jesus takes the wheel.
- Anywhere with Jesus.
- Where God guides, He provides.
- PUSH! – Pray Until Something Happens
- Life is fragile; handle with prayer.
- My lifeguard walked on the water.
- Don’t panic, just pray.
- FROG – Fully Rely on God
- Instead of complaining, ask God!
- Son screen prevents sin burn.
- GOSPEL – God’s Only Son Provides Eternal Life
- a.s.a.p. – Always Say a Prayer
- W.W.J.D. – “What would Jesus do
- With God, all things are possible
- Jesus is God’s selfie.
- When life gets too hard to stand, kneel.
- God, bless this mess!
- Sin fascinates, then assassinates
- Happiness is a cup of coffee and my Bible.
- Let go and let God.
- If anyone needs an ark, I know a guy.
- Prayer changes everything – including me.
- I may not be perfect, but Jesus thinks I’m to die for.
- If you have time to worry, you have time to pray!
- Don’t give up; Moses was once a basket case.
- His life saved mine!
- God grades on the cross, not the curve.
- T.G.I.F. – Today God Is First
- The manger was the first king-sized bed.
- 1 cross + 3 nails = 4 given.
- Transformed, not conformed.
- BIBLE – Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth
- Faith it ‘till you make it!
- T.G.I.F. – Thank God I’m Forgiven
- Coffee gets me started; prayer keeps me going.
- God is good all the time.
- FAITH – Full Assurance in the Heart
- Every day above ground is a good one.
- JOY – Jesus, Others, Yourself
- I love you to the cross and back.
- If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it!
- God loves everybody – even me (you)!
- Life is good because God is great!
- God is my real BFF
- Spoiler Alert – God wins!
- Prayer. The original wireless connection.
- Not perfect, just forgiven.
- Jesus’s death gave me life.
- When life is not a bed of roses, remember who wore the thorns.
- Don’t tell God you have a big problem; tell your problem you have a big God.
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
Don’t miss reading 300+ Best Mother’s Day Card Wishes in 2021 Full of Love!!
Hope you are feeling blessed reading these famous Christian Sayings that hold the power to change your lives. As Jesus says, stop doubting and start believing, let’s put our faith in his words and start fresh.
Forget and forgive the sins of the past. Move towards a positive era. Do good, look for the good. For the heart that’s willing to do good, always finds a way.
Share these magical Bible verses with your friends and family. For more inspirational quotes stay tuned. Happy Reading!!
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Christian Motivational Quotes:
What’s the slogan of Christianity?
The famous slogan of Christianity is “Know God, Know Peace, No God, No Peace.”
What is a good Christian Saying?
“We never grow closer to God when we just live life. It takes deliberate pursuit and attentiveness.”
“There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”
Featured Image Credits: Top Ten Zilla