Amazon is by far the best online shopping store in the world. You can shop from anything to everything here. Amazon comes with some really cool and friendly features for its users like Wish Lists! Do you know how to create, share and Collaborate on Amazon Wish Lists? It’s damn easy and time-saving. Here have a look at how this works.
Ever happened to you that you loved an item on Amazon and forgot to save it, and the next time you try to find it, it’s gone!! Such a bad feeling! Now you don’t have to search endlessly for the things you like as you can create your own wish list and add as many choices as you want. And the cherry on the cake, you can share and collaborate over Amazon Wish Lists! Excited to try this feature?
Just like you add things to the cart, in the same way, you can create different sections of the wish list for different stuff to be stored for future references. Like I have one birthday list, one for study material, and one “Maybe List” in which I add stuff that I am not so sure about buying. You too can be creative with the Amazon wish lists by sharing your ideas and taking suggestions from friends and family too. Learn how to create, share and collaborate on Amazon Wish Lists and enjoy shopping!
Why do we need to have a list of two or more? When you start an Amazon account, you’ll see that a list is already created on your account by default which is called the Wish List. You can create more of them and enjoy organized and selective shopping. Separate lists for separate occasions can save you a lot of time.
How To Create, Share and Collaborate On Amazon Wish Lists?
Create one list for your children, one for your secret trips, one for party items, and one for your brand obsession. Share them with your loved ones and let them add their ideas to it.
You may also love to read the Amazon Music playlist – Complete Guide For The Beginners!
How To Create an Amazon Wish List?
The first step is creating your Amazon Wishlist. Here are simple steps to create the lists.
- Make sure you have downloaded the Amazon App On Your Phone.
- Login to Amazon. Now from the upward left corner, go on “Your Wishlist”.
- Once you open it, there will be an option to “Create List”. Click on it.
- Now select what kind of list you want to make. Give your list a name like “Shopping list”.
- After typing the name of your list, click on create List.
- Now whatever item you choose will be added to your wish list.
How To Add To An Amazon Wish List?
Facing problem in adding items to your wishlist? Don’t worry, here’s how to do it easily.
- Search for any item you want to buy on amazon.
- On the right side, just below the item price you’ll find an “Add To List” option. Click on it.
- The selected item will be added to your wish list.
How To Share An Amazon Wish List?
Sharing is caring!! Share your wishlist with friends and let them know your latest picks!
- Open the Amazon app on your phone. At the upper right corner click on three vertical lines.
- Now choose the “My Wish List” option from the drop-down menu.
- All your wish lists will appear. Select the list you wish to share.
- Now from the top right corner of the screen, click on “send lists to others”.
- Add the email id of the person you want to share your list with.
- Click on Share email to share the link if the wish list to the email.
Also, check out Amazon v/s Wallmart – The Race To The E-Commerce Table Top!
How to Collaborate On Amazon Wish Lists?
Think of planning a birthday party or an anniversary party with your siblings or friends. What’s the most important thing? Shopping!!!
And what can be better than collaborating your wish lists on Amazon! Not only can you come up with different and great ideas but you can also help each other decide to pick the best.
Also, collaborative wish lists are best suited for families where you can add or delete items for your kids or spouse. Have a look at how it works. How to collaborate on Amazon Wish lists?
- Open Amazon App. Go to Wish Lists.
- Select the list you wish to share.
- You’ll see an Invite button just below that list that you have selected. Click on it.
- You can either copy the link or you can send an invitation via email by clicking on Invite By Email.
- Share the copied link with the person you want to collaborate your Amazon Wish lists with. And enjoy the collaborative shopping suggestions!
How To Start A Wishlist Conversation?
Do you know you can also have conversations over wish lists with people you have collaborated with? Well, this is an added feature on Amazon that lets you enjoy in-app texting. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Amazon App.
- Open the list you are collaborating on.
- At the top of the list, you’ll find a message icon. Click on it.
- Now type your message in the chat window and click send.
- That’s how you send messages to wish list collaborators!!
How to Edit, Manage or Delete Amazon Wish Lists?
Apart from creating, sharing, and collaborating wish lists on Amazon, you can easily make changes to it whenever you want. Changes like editing your lists, managing them, or even deleting the unnecessary lists. Here are the simple ways to make changes.
- Open the Amazon App. Go to Amazon Wishlist.
- Select the list in which you want to make changes.
- At the top right corner, take the cursor to three dots.
- From the pop-up menu, choose Manage List.
- Now you can change, manage or delete Amazon wish lists.
Also, have a look at the 7 Best Android Online Shopping Apps in 2021! Amazon is in the top 5!
Wrapping Up for now! Hope you have found your answer on how to create, share and collaborate on Amazon Wish Lists? Do you know what’s the fun part of creating the wish lists? You can optimize your shopping according to need and budget!
Also, when you limit the choices, you get to choose the best of best. Isn’t this collaborating idea amazing? Share this post with your loved ones and let them enjoy the wish lists!!
Spend Less. Smile More. Happy Shopping!!
Featured Image Credits: AMZFinder