Owls can be cute, owls can be scary! But do you know they can be fun too? How? As a PUN! You can laugh to your heart’s extent at these feathery creatures who come out at night! It’s rather ironic that night creatures like the owl are fun (thought to be scary). But have you forgotten your one friend that’s also part of the owl gang! And who you all are teasing every time with your usual puns! Why not upgrade your old ways? Have a plate full of funny owl puns jokes and bid adieu to your old ones!
You can use funny owl puns not only to tease your “nocturnal” friend but also to get rid of your kids’ nightmares of owls! Keep reading to find how you can do that!
The hooting of the owl can be so scary at night, especially for our younger ones! And that scariness gets maximized when there’s a sudden power cut! Relax guys, this is no scary story! I’m setting the plot for the better and funny thing to come! HOO! HOO! Do you find it scary? Obviously, you won’t find it scary here! But the creepiness is real at night. So why not make fun of that ugly owl so that your babies don’t cry at night because of them. Make your kids laugh at the name of the owl with these funny owl pun jokes!
Starting with a rather common one here- who doesn’t like owls? (apart from some young kids), everyone else does! Right? So let’s start our funny journey to roast that hooting owl or maybe a friend who acts like one!
Make Your Own Owl Pun Via Owl Fun Facts!
Owls are nocturnal creatures that are believed to be very wise. So if you know certain fun facts about an owl, you’ll surely nail this game of puns! Let’s make some corny jokes that will make people roll their eyes but also, laugh their hearts out! You can irritate your friends with constant hoo hoo! Hoo would’ve thought an owl would be so FUNNY!
- They are farsighted! – They can’t see very close up
- They have asymmetrical ears! – Both their ears are located at different angles.
- They can rotate their heads to 270 deg.
- Not all owls are nocturnal!
- Females are larger and scarier
- They have 3 eyelids – All serve different purposes of blinking, sleeping, and cleaning!
- Stealthy flying – You wouldn’t even notice them if they fly past you.
There are many more interesting facts about an owl but this isn’t about that! The elephant in the room right now is – how to use them for puns? Well, you CAN! You can make any sentence funny, corny, quirky, or silly by replacing who with hoo, all, or I’ll with owl and many more ways! Let’s check out various funny owl puns, Q&As, and the classic, KNOCKS KNOCKS!
Funny Owl Puns Jokes: The One-liners
- You’re a bit of a know-it-owl.
- Keep talking, I’m owl ears.
- Hoot have thought it would be this easy?
- Look hoo’s talking!
- He does a lot of things, he’s a jack of owl trades.
- The shop was mobbed, it was a real free-for-owl.
- My dyslexia has reached a new owl.
- I’ve been thinking about you…Owl night long.
- Owl if you will
- I’m talon you, it wasn’t me who did it
Corny Owl Questions And Answers
- Why did the Owl invite his friends over? -He didn’t want to be an owl by himself.
- Why do owl babies take after their dad? -Like feather, like son.
- What sits in a tree and says “Hoots mon, hoots mon?” -A Scottish owl.
- What do you call an owl who’s been caught in the act? -spotted owl.
- What do you call an owl dressed in armor? -A knight owl.
- Why didn’t the night owl go to the funeral? -He wasn’t a mourning person.
- What does an owl need after having a bath? -A t-owl.
- What’s an owl’s favorite game? -Beakaboo!
- What do you call an owl that can do magic tricks? Hoodini.
- Why did the owl, owl? Because the woodpecker would peck ‘er!
- What do you call an owl with a low voice? -A growl!
- What’s the most common form of owl-on-owl attack? -Fly by hooting.
- What’s an owl’s favorite Beatles song? -“Owl You Need Is Love.”
- What do you call a magical owl? -HOOOO-Dini!
- What do you call an owl that does boxing? -Muhammad OWLEE.
- My pet owl will soon turn 180. -He’s not old, he just has a bad neck.
- What does an owl with an attitude have? -A scowl!
- What do you call it when Barn Owls fight? -Clash of the Tytos!
- What is an owl’s dream occupation? -Flight attendant.
- What is a barn owl’s favorite subject at school? -Owlgebra!
- I’ve been thinking about you…Owl night long.
- What kind of gang violence is common among owls? A drive by hooting.
- When does an Owl go “mooooo”?- When it is learning a new language!
- What’s more amazing than a talking Owl? -A spelling bee!
- Where do owls go on their honeymoon? Their love nest.
- What do you call a smartass bird of prey? A know it owl.
- What did the owl’s valentine say? You are hootiful.
Knock Knock – An Owl On The Door
Nope. Owl go who. Car go beep beep.
Baby owl who?
Baby owl sees you later, maybe I won’t!
Yes, they do!
No owls hoo, pigs oink!
Owl be seeing you!
You sound like an owl.
Owl puns can make your daily conversations funnier and get your humor out in the open. Additionally, It can also make your friends, family, and kids laugh their hearts out! But that’s not all, they’ll also make people really comfortable while talking to you as who doesn’t like amusing people?
Featured Image Credits: Unsplash