Do you remember the time when Kylie mistook Kris for gifting her pig with a chicken? That was all over the news back in 2016! But that’s not all forgotten! Who mistakes a pig with a chicken? Well, leave it! This isn’t about some chicken when the main protagonist here is PIG! That Pig earned a burst of laughter then and it will still now! How? By using them in your punny silly funny conversations! Let’s look at some funny pig puns jokes!
Pigs can be as cute as they can be dirty and not forgetting here, FUNNY as well! Hoo doesn’t find their oinking cute? Oh, I’m still hooting here, when all I should be doing is oinking with laughter! Let’s see how we can do that!
Besides their usual pink bodies and large beady eyes, pigs have an excellent memory and are much smarter than an average dog. So, are you up for an interesting fact here? Which goes like “who is louder than your nagging ex?” It’s a PIG! They can be louder than a Concorde jet!
Pigs are considered lucky and are associated with good fortune. Many people have them as pets! So if your family member or a friend is a pig lover, use these funny pig puns jokes on them and earn a bountiful of laughter!
Unknown Pig Facts:
Although pigs are seen as dirty swine when they’re not actually so! Know more of unknown pig facts and remove your biases about these cute creatures!
- They’re not inherently dirty animals and roll in mud because of their lack of sweat glands.
- They’re one of the oldest domesticated animals.
- Besides Antarctica, they exist on every continent.
- Hernando de Soto, a Spanish explorer brought the first-ever pig in America in 1539.
- Denmark has more pigs than people.
- Pigs are fast covering a mile in 7 minutes.
- They have poor eyesight.
- Have excellent smelling power.
- Greedy behavior is associated with them.
- Many medicines are made from pigs.
There are many more interesting piggy facts but that’s not our main motto here! We have to look for ways we can make our conversations more punny and funny with pigs! So, let’s get on the task!
How You Can Use Pigs As Puns?
Pigs are called swine, hogs, and eaten as pork (bacon or ham) So, why not use all these words to make our own puns? Hogging is closely related to aggressive piglets who are greedy for their mother’s milk, so we can always use hog while describing greedy behavior! We can simply replace our usual words to make piggy puns! For example, replace bore with boar, hug with hog, whine with swine, picky with piggy, a person with porcine, and many more! Let’s check out how you can reply with these piggy puns! Choose from the list below and pick a pun of your choice! We have a market full of varieties here!
No-Boar Funny Pig Puns Q&As:
- Why do piglets take home economics in school? To learn how to sow.
- Where do pigs keep their money? Why in the piggy bank, of course.
- Why did the pig get fired? Insu-boar-dination.
- What’s the one way you should never greet a male pig? “Sow, what’s up?”
- What’s the super-confusing way that pigs say I love you? “I a-boar-you.”
- What did Peppa Pig shout at his kids in the car? -“Stop swining! We’re nearly there.”
- What do 99 percent of pigs ask for on their hamburgers? Piggles.
- Did you hear the horse and the pig are dating? – They’re in a stable relationship.
- What kind of ice cream do pigs like best? – Hoggin Daz!
- What do you have left after a pig eats a watermelon? – Pork rinds.
- What do you call a pig thief? – A hamburglar.
- How do pigs get to the hospital? – In ham-bulances.
- What do you get when you cross a pig and a cactus? – A porky-pine.
- What do you call a Spanish pig? – Porque.
- What do you get when you cross a pig with a centipede? – Bacon and Legs.
- Why did the pig go to the casino? – To play the slot machine!
- How can you tell you’re in a pig wine bar? Because everything’s swine.
- What do you call a pig who does karate? – A pork chop.
- How does a young pig hit on someone? – They invite them over to Netflix and swill.
- What do you get if you cross a dinosaur with a pig? – Jurassic Pork.
- What do you call a pig that does a lot of charity work? – Philanthropig.
- What did the pig say on the warm summer’s day? – I’m bacon.”
- Why did the pig break up with her boyfriend? – Because he was a boar.
- Why was the pig given a red card at the football game? – For playing dirty.
- What did the pig exclaim when the wolf grabbed its tail? – “That’s the end of me!”
- What do pigs do on the evening of February 14th? – They have a valenswines dinner.
- What do you call a pig who can’t mind his own business? – A nosey porker!
- What do you call it when a beautiful woman tries to trick you into giving her a pig? – A bae con.
- Why are pigs pink when they could be any pig-ment? Sow many reasons.
- What’s the number one complaint pig spouses have about one another? Too stub-boar-n.
- What’s the first line of the pig bible? “In the bacon-ing…”
- What do you call an imaginary pig? A pig-ment of your imagination.
- Why was the pig a pathological liar? It’s a porcine-ality disorder.
- What do you say to a procrastinating pig? Listen, bud, it’s snout or never.
- What are pigs celebrating when they celebrate their birthday? The day they were boar-n.
List Of Funny Pig Puns Jokes: One-liners
- Pigs write their top-secret messages with invisible oink!
- The piglets threw a sowprize party for their mom on Mother’s Day.
- When pigs work together, it’s known as collab-boar-ation.
- When pigs show affection to their wives, they send them hogs and kisses.
- If your piglet wants to be a wizard, there’s only one alternative: Hogwarts
- When a pig takes out a loan, he becomes a boar-owner.
- Pigs make awful basketball players because they are always hogging the ball.
- A famous athletic game tournament of pigs is called the Olympigs.
- When a pig is sick, give them some oinkment.
- Obstinate teenage piglets always say, “Sow what?”
- When pigs come back after school, they sit down to complete their hamwork.
- In the 5th month of every year, my aunt lets her pigs in the field…It’s mayham!
- The sweetest and punny name to call a pig is Mudpie.
- A perfect and punny name for a pet pig is Chris P Bacon.
- If you want to name a smart pig, name him Cunningham.
An Oink Oink On The Door: Knock Knock Pig Pun
Pig on someone your own size!
Pig me up at fire o’clock.
Oink Oink who?
Make up your mind. Are you a pig or an owl?
Jokes add humor to our everyday boring life and if anyone calls you humorous, then be proud of yourself! Not everyone can be amusing! And if you’re not one, don’t worry! These pig puns will surely get your friends and family rolling on the floor with laughter! Make your daily conversations more quirky and witty with them and start oinking from today onwards!
Featured Image Credits: Laughitloud