Ayushman Bharat Yojana, also known as the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), is a scheme that aims to help economically vulnerable Indians who are in need of healthcare facilities. Here we have covered everything about how to Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, Documents Required to Apply For Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme, PMJAY Health Cover Categories: Eligibility Criteria for Rural & Urban People
How To Download and Get Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card Online
Prime Minister Narendra Modi rolled out this health insurance scheme on 23 September 2018 to cover about 50 crore citizens in India and already has several success stories to its credit. As of September 2019, it was reported that 18,059 hospitals have been empanelled, over 4,406,461 lakh beneficiaries have been admitted and over 10 crore e-cards have been issued.
The Ayushman Bharat Yojana – National Health Protection Scheme, which has now been renamed as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, plans to make secondary and tertiary healthcare completely cashless. The PM Jan Arogya Yojana beneficiaries get an e-card that can be used to avail of services at an impaneled hospital, public or private, anywhere in the country. With it, you can walk into a hospital and obtain cashless treatment.
The coverage includes 3 days of pre-hospitalisation and 15 days of post-hospitalisation expenses. Moreover, around 1,400 procedures with all related costs like OT expenses are taken care of. All in all, PMJAY and the e-card provide a coverage of Rs. 5 lakh per family, per year, thus helping the economically disadvantaged obtain easy access to healthcare services.
What is Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme (PMJAY)?
Considered as one of the biggest healthcare schemes in the world, Ayushman Bharat Yojana aims to cover more than 50 crore Indian citizens. It is designed especially for the economically weaker sections of the country. The PMJAY was launched in September 2018 providing health insurance coverage of a maximum sum insured amount of Rs.5 lakh.
The government health insurance scheme covers most of the medical treatment costs, medicines, diagnostics and pre-hospitalization expenses. Additionally, the scheme offers cashless hospitalization services through the Ayushman Bharat Yojana e-card which you can use to get healthcare services at any of the empanelled hospitals across the country. Beneficiaries of the scheme can avail hospitalization for necessary treatment by showing their PMJAY e-card.
PMJAY – How to apply for Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Eligibility & Application Process
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
Step 1: Visit Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana official website, https://pmjay.gov.in/
Step 2: Now you have to log on to the government website.
Step 3: On the home page enter your mobile number.
Step 4: Just below that you will see the captcha, enter the captcha in the empty box.
Step 5: After that click on the Generate OTP option.
Step 6: An OTP number will be sent to your mobile, by which you can go to the website and verify.
Complete the necessary detail to get the most benefits out of this scheme.
Note: After your name is registered on the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana(PM-JAY) website, with the help of your ration card or mobile number, you can know that you are not getting the benefit of this scheme.
So, these were some initial steps you need to follow for Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PM-JAY) registration.
After PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana registration you do not need to enrol anywhere to claim benefits under PMJAY Ayushman Bharat Yojana. You just need to get yourself identified at the nearest impanelled hospital or Community Service Centre (CSC).
Documents Required to Apply For Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme:
Below is the list of documents required to apply for the PMJAY scheme:
- Identity and Age Proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card)
- Details of your mobile number, email address and residential address.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Documents stating your current family status.
How To Download and Get Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card Online?
To ensure cashless, paperless and portable transactions through the PNJAY scheme, the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card will be issued to beneficiaries. The PMJAY e-card contains all required information of the patient. It is mandatory to present this card at the time of availing the treatment at the empanelled hospital.
To get this PMJAY Golden Card, follow the process below:
- Step 1: Visit the PMJAY website (https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login) and log in with your registered mobile number.
- Step 2: Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ to generate the OTP.
- Step 3: Opt for the HHD code.
- Step 4: Provide the HHD code to the Common Service Centre (CSC), where they would check the HHD code and other details.
- Step 5: The CSC representatives who are known as Ayushman Mitra will complete the rest of the process.
- Step 6: You will have to pay Rs.30 to get the Ayushman Bharat card.
PMJAY Health Cover Categories: Eligibility Criteria for Rural & Urban People
The PMJAY scheme aims to provide healthcare to 10 crore families, who are mostly poor and have lower middle income, through a health insurance scheme providing a cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family. The 10 crore families comprise 8 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas. Broken into smaller units, this means the scheme will aim to cater to 50 crore individual beneficiaries.
However, the scheme has certain pre-conditions by which it picks who can avail of the health cover benefit. While in the rural areas the list is mostly categorized on lack of housing, meager income and other deprivations, the urban list of PMJAY beneficiaries is drawn up on the basis of occupation.
The 71st round of the National Sample Survey Organisation reveals that a staggering 85.9% of rural households do not have access to any healthcare insurance or assurance. Additionally, 24% of rural families access healthcare facilities by borrowing money. PMJAY’s aim is to help this sector avoid debt traps and avail services by providing yearly assistance of up to Rs. 5 lakh per family. The scheme will come to the aid of economically disadvantaged families as per data in the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011. Here too, households enrolled under the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) will come under the ambit of the PM Jan Arogya Yojana.
In the rural areas, the PMJAY health cover is available to:
- 1) Those living in scheduled caste and scheduled tribe households
- 2) Families with no male member aged 16 to 59 years
- 3) Beggars and those surviving on alms
- 4) Families with no individuals aged between 16 and 59 years
- 5) Families having at least one physically challenged member and no able-bodied adult member
- 6) Landless households who make a living by working as casual manual labourers
- 7) Primitive tribal communities
- 8) Legally released bonded labourers
- 9) Families living in one-room makeshift houses with no proper walls or roof
10) Manual scavenger families
According to the National Sample Survey Organisation (71st round), 82% of urban households do not have access to healthcare insurance or assurance. Further, 18% of Indians in urban areas have addressed healthcare expenses by borrowing money in one form or the other. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana helps these households avail healthcare services by providing funding of up to Rs. 5 lakh per family, per year. PMJAY will benefit urban workers’ families in the occupational category present as per the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011. Further, any family enrolled under the Rashtriya Swasthaya Bima Yojana will benefit from the PM Jan Arogya Yojana as well.
In the urban areas, those who can avail of the government-sponsored scheme consist mainly of:
3. Mechanics, electricians, repair workers
4. Domestic help
5. Sanitation workers, gardeners, sweepers
6. Home-based artisans or handicraft workers, tailors
7. Cobblers, hawkers and others providing services by working on streets or pavements
8. Plumbers, masons, construction workers, porters, welders, painters and security guards
9. Transport workers like drivers, conductors, helpers, cart or rickshaw pullers
10. Assistants, peons in small establishments, delivery boys, shopkeepers and waiters
People not entitled to the Health Cover under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana:
1. Those who own a two, three or four-wheeler or a motorised fishing boat
2. Those who own mechanized farming equipment
3. Those who have Kisan cards with a credit limit of Rs.50000
4. Those employed by the government
5. Those who work in government-managed non-agricultural enterprises
6. Those earning a monthly income above Rs.10000
7. Those owning refrigerators and landlines
8. Those with decent, solidly built houses
9. Those owning 5 acres or more of agricultural land
List of Critical Diseases covered under PM Jan Arogya Yojana
PMJAY helps households access secondary and tertiary care via funding of up to Rs. 5 lakh per family, per year. This assistance is valid for daycare procedures and even applies to pre-existing conditions. PMJAY extends coverage for over 1,350 medical packages at impaneled public and private hospitals.
Some of the critical illnesses that are covered are as follows.
- Prostate cancer
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Double valve replacement
- Carotid angioplasty with stent
- Pulmonary valve replacement
- Skull base surgery
- Laryngopharyngectomy with gastric pull-up
- Anterior spine fixation
Tissue expander for disfigurement following burns
PMJAY has a minimal list of exclusions. They are as follows.
- Drug rehabilitation program
- Cosmetic related procedures
- Fertility related procedures
- Organ transplants
Individual diagnostics (for evaluation)
How To Check The Name in the PMJAY List 2020?
To check if your name is in the PMJAY list 2020, you can check it through different methods. They are:
Common Service Centre (CSC): Visit the nearest CSCs or you can visit any of the empanelled hospitals to check if you are eligible for the healthcare scheme.
- Helpline Numbers: PMJAY helpline numbers are available to get information about your eligibility for the scheme. You can contact 14555 or 1800-111-565.
- Online: Visit the official website of the scheme (https://www.pmjay.gov.in/) and check if you are eligible for the scheme.
PMJAY Hospital List:
To find out the Ayushman Bharat hospital list, follow the below steps to find out the PMJAY hospital list:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the PMJAY – Hospitals list section
- Step 2: Select your state and the district.
- Step 3: Now, choose the type of hospital (public/private-for-profit/private and not for profit)
- Step 4: Choose the medical speciality you are looking for.
- Step 5: Enter the “Captcha Code” and click on search.
You will be redirected to the list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana hospitals along with address, website and contact information. You can also check the ‘Suspended Hospital List’ on the same link provided above.
PMJAY Toll-free Number and Address:
Below is the toll-free number and address of the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana:
- National Health Authority of India
- 3rd, 7th and 9th Floor,
- Jeevan Bharati Building
- Connaught Place,
- New Delhi – 110001
What is Not Covered Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme?
Similar to other types of health insurance policies, the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme has some exclusions. Below components are not covered under the scheme:
- Out-Patient Department (OPD) expenses.
- Drug rehabilitation.
- Cosmetic surgeries.
- Fertility treatments.
- Individual diagnostics.
- Organ transplant.
Features and Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme:
Below are some of the key features of the PMJAY scheme:
- It is one of the world’s largest health insurance schemes financed by the government of India.
- Coverage of Rs.5 lakh per family per annum for secondary and tertiary care across public and private hospitals.
- Approximately 50 crore beneficiaries (over 10 crore poor and vulnerable entitled families) are eligible for the scheme.
- Cashless hospitalisation.
- Covers up to 3 days of pre-hospitalisation expenses such as medicines and diagnostics.
- Covers up to 15 days of post-hospitalisation expenses which include medicines and diagnostics.
- No restriction on the family size, gender or age.
- Can avail services across the country at any of the empanelled public and private hospitals.
- All pre-existing conditions covered from day one.
- The scheme includes 1,393 medical procedures.
- Includes costs for diagnostic services, drugs, room charges, physician’s fees, surgeon charges, supplies, ICU and OT charges.
- Public hospitals are reimbursed at par with private hospitals.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme:
The scheme is targeted at the vulnerable and underprivileged sections of the society. To cater to them, below are the benefits of the PMJAY:
- It covers all hospitalization expenses with cashless transactions to beneficiaries.
- Accommodation during hospitalization.
- Pre and post-hospitalization costs.
- Any complications arising during the treatment.
- Can be used by all family members.
- No cap on family size, age, or gender.
- Pre-existing conditions are included from day one.
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana States List states list
- The scheme architecture and formulation has undergone a truly federal process, with stakeholder inputs taken from all States and UTs through national conclaves, sectoral working groups, intensive eld exercises and piloting of key modules.
- The Scheme is principle-based rather than rule-based, allowing States enough flexibility in terms of packages, procedures, scheme design, entitlements as well as other guidelines while ensuring that key benefits of portability and fraud detection are ensured at a national level.
- States will have the option to use an existing Trust/Society or set up a new Trust/Society to implement the Scheme as State Health Agency and will be free to choose the modalities for implementation. They can implement the Scheme through an insurance company or directly through the Trust/Society/Implementation Support Agency or a mixed approach.
List of AYUSHMAN BHARAT Beneficiary
List Of AYUSHMAN BHARAT Beneficiary
How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana in Hindi Youtube Video
How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana in Hindi
Is article k andr hmne Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Scheme k bare mei sb kch btaya hai Hindi mei.
PMJAY – आयुष्मान भारत प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना पात्रता और आवेदन प्रक्रिया के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें
आयुष्मान भारत योजना के लिए आप कैसे आवेदन कर सकते हैं, इस बारे में चरण-दर-चरण मार्गदर्शिका यहाँ दी गई है।
चरण 1: आयुष्मान भारत प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएँ, https://pmjay.gov.in/
स्टेप 2: अब आपको सरकारी वेबसाइट पर लॉग इन करना होगा।
स्टेप 3: होम पेज पर अपना मोबाइल नंबर डालें।
स्टेप 4: इसके ठीक नीचे आपको कैप्चा दिखाई देगा, खाली बॉक्स में कैप्चा दर्ज करें।
स्टेप 5: इसके बाद जनरेट ओटीपी ऑप्शन पर क्लिक करें।
चरण 6: आपके मोबाइल पर एक ओटीपी नंबर भेजा जाएगा, जिसके द्वारा आप वेबसाइट पर जा सकते हैं और सत्यापित कर सकते हैं।
इस योजना से अधिकतम लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए आवश्यक विवरण को पूरा करें।
नोट: प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना (पीएम-जेएवाई) वेबसाइट पर अपना नाम दर्ज होने के बाद, अपने राशन कार्ड या मोबाइल नंबर की मदद से, आप जान सकते हैं कि आपको इस योजना का लाभ नहीं मिल रहा है।
इसलिए, आयुष्मान भारत योजना (PM-JAY) पंजीकरण के लिए आपको कुछ प्रारंभिक चरणों का पालन करना होगा।
PM आयुष्मान भारत योजना पंजीकरण के बाद आपको PMJAY आयुष्मान भारत योजना के तहत लाभों का दावा करने के लिए कहीं भी नामांकन करने की आवश्यकता नहीं है। आपको बस अपने आप को निकटतम आसन्न अस्पताल या सामुदायिक सेवा केंद्र (सीएससी) में जाना चाहिए।
आयुष्मान भारत योजना योजना के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज:
नीचे PMJAY योजना के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेजों की सूची दी गई है:
पहचान और आयु प्रमाण (आधार कार्ड / पैन कार्ड)
आपके मोबाइल नंबर, ईमेल पते और आवासीय पते का विवरण।
जाति प्रमाण पत्र
आय प्रमाण पत्र
दस्तावेज़ आपके वर्तमान पारिवारिक स्थिति को बताते हैं।
आयुष्मान भारत योजना कार्ड ऑनलाइन कैसे डाउनलोड करें और प्राप्त करें?
पीएनजेएवाई योजना के माध्यम से कैशलेस, पेपरलेस और पोर्टेबल लेनदेन सुनिश्चित करने के लिए, लाभार्थियों को आयुष्मान भारत योजना स्वर्ण कार्ड जारी किया जाएगा। PMJAY ई-कार्ड में रोगी की सभी आवश्यक जानकारी होती है। यह कार्ड अनिवार्य अस्पताल में उपचार का लाभ उठाने के समय प्रस्तुत करना अनिवार्य है।
इस PMJAY गोल्डन कार्ड को पाने के लिए, नीचे दी गई प्रक्रिया का पालन करें:
चरण 1: PMJAY वेबसाइट (https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/search/login) पर जाएं और अपने पंजीकृत मोबाइल नंबर के साथ लॉग इन करें।
चरण 2: ओटीपी जनरेट करने के लिए ‘कैप्चा कोड’ दर्ज करें।
चरण 3: HHD कोड के लिए ऑप्ट।
चरण 4: कॉमन सर्विस सेंटर (CSC) को HHD कोड प्रदान करें, जहाँ वे HHD कोड और अन्य विवरणों की जाँच करेंगे।
चरण 5: सीएससी के प्रतिनिधि जिन्हें आयुष्मान मित्र के रूप में जाना जाता है, बाकी की प्रक्रिया पूरी करेंगे।
चरण 6: आयुष्मान भारत कार्ड प्राप्त करने के लिए आपको रु .30 का भुगतान करना होगा।