A generation ago, consumers were at the mercy of advertisers who spoon-fed them marketing messages across a few media channels: print, billboards, television, radio. These advertisers created markets, defining and reinforcing consumer stereotypes. In the 1950s, advertising was primarily a one-way conversation with a captive audience. TV advertising grew and matured into a viable marketing medium. Experts were the style-makers. Here is the list of all institutes that can teach you digital marketing at cheap price with all necessary certificates in a short duration of time.
With the explosion of digital media, people began to engage with each other – and the companies they did business with – in new ways. The relevance of traditional print and broadcast channels declined, completely changing the consumer-corporation dynamic. Digital channels opened doors for consumers. No longer passive participants in a one-sided marketing conversation, consumers became empowered authors, publishers, and critics. The digital landscape is participatory, an area where consumers exchange ideas. Marketers no longer drive the discussion. Everyday consumers are now the style-makers and trendsetters.
For marketers trying to compete in this new digital medium, it’s incredibly difficult to surface your content above the competitive noise. While the amount of time consumers spend on web and mobile has increased dramatically, the amount of available content has increased exponentially. More digital content is created in a day than most people can consume in a year. With so many distractions and choices, your audience has a very short attention span.
The exponential growth in digital channels has given rise to the importance of digital marketing. But digital marketing isn’t just about the channel. It’s also the mechanism by which people are creating and sharing content and experiences, engaging both with each other and the companies they do business with.
Resources to learn Digital Marketing at Cheap Price or Free
1. Google Online Marketing Challenge
If you’re looking for a free online digital marketing course with a competitive angle and a real-world experience element, this is a great option.
2. WordStream’s PPC University
PPC University is a totally free online learning resource created by my own company, WordStream, to help build your PPC and digital marketing skills. We have access to thousands of accounts spending billions of dollars on PPC advertising, and over the years consistently found that small to medium-size businesses struggled to manage their accounts in a way that was cost-effective and earned them the best results. Three streams offer lessons for beginning to advanced users, with additional modules for social advertising.
You can also access a number of webinars and white papers to enhance your digital marketing education, and best of all, everything’s mobile-friendly so you can learn on the go, whenever you have time!
3. Social Media Quickstarter Digital Marketing Course
4. Inbound Digital Marketing Course Plus Official Certification
HubSpot Academy offers an incredibly comprehensive digital marketing course that currently has more than 3,000 students participating at Udemy. Over 4.5 hours of instruction in 38 lectures are included in the low, low course price of completely free.
Participants will learn the basics of inbound marketing, SEO, landing pages, blogging, conversion optimization, lead nurturing, and email marketing, as well as how they all work together for a cohesive and more effective inbound marketing strategy. After the certification exam, graduates receive a badge for their résumé or LinkedIn profile to show they’ve expanded their marketing skills with HubSpot Academy.
5. Alison Free Diploma in E-Business
Alison is a massive online learning community of more than six million registered users, with standards-based and certified courses offered absolutely free of charge. Developed by free online courses pioneer Mike Feerick, Alison was founded in 2007 and was the first MOOC (massive online open course) provider.
Today, you can take the free digital marketing course Diploma in E-Business to build skills in search optimization, Google Analytics and AdWords, campaign tracking and integration, revenue metrics analysis, digital measurement, and more.
Also, Read Learning Digital Marketing For Students Is Not Difficult At All! You Just Need A Great Teacher!
List of Institutes that can teach Digital Marketing at Cheap Price
According to an Indian digital marketer
In India, the cost required to enroll for a Digital Marketing Course is
Highest Cost (According to my research) : 75,000 Rs/-
Lowest Cost: 8,000/-
Reasonable/ Affordable / To Start with/ Decent Cost: 30,000/-
Why such huge differences:
- City or Place: If you are planning to join the Digital Marketing Institute in tier 1 cities like Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore then the good ones will charge you near around 70k – 80k. For tier 2 cities like Pune, Indore the cost will be 40k – 50k. And 30k – 35k for tier 3 cities like Nashik, Kochi.
- Mentors/ Trainers: If an institute is having knowledgeable mentors then it will definitely charge you for a delivery of best quality content. Many of the well-known institutes have industry experts as a mentor for the Digital Marketing course. The experts are already well settled in their Digital Marketing Career. If such an expert is coming to teach, definitely the fees will be more as institutes also have to pay them more. There are such platforms available where you can learn Digital Marketing right from the industry experts.
- Approach: If the institute is promising you to teach Facebook ads, then the mentor should show you the actual ad panel and some dummy ads as well. If the institute is having a practical approach rather than a theoretical one, then it shall definitely charge you more.
- Freebies: Some institutes may provide some free material along with the course. It can have domain/hosting/Access of Digital Marketing Tools etc.
- Jobs/ Business Assistance: If that institute is having T&p Unit then it is well and good. Nowadays giving job opportunities has become a tedious task due to high expectations from the job providers in low budgets. So it is a big deal for you if that institute is giving you good job opportunities. Also, many good institutes are providing assistance if you have any idea to start an online business or eCommerce. Do some research work and study the previous records of an institute. Because almost every institute says 100% job assistance or even they provide the guarantee. So put on your CID glasses and research well 😉
- Brand: After a few attempts of Google Searches, you will get to know some famous names of Digital Marketing Academies. People working for a brand, quality delivered by a brand, define its popularity.
Here is the list of institutes that can teach digital marketing at cheap price.
- (Delhi School of Internet Marketing): Rs 66,450 /-
- Digital Vidya: Rs 49,900/-
- : Rs 30,000/
- Internet Profits
- NIIT Digital Marketing
- Digital Academy of India
- Institute of Digital Marketing
- Learning Catalyst
All institutes mentioned above have Rs 20,000/ as an average fee for digital marketing. In my opinion Rs, 20,000/ is not a low price but still, I have one more option for you where you can learn digital marketing with fully managed website services in just Rs 8999/
Learn Digital Marketing at Cheap Price with proper managed website services and dedicated support at viaENS
viaENS is a Community Building Business Platform founded by Mr. Arush Mahajan (CEO of viaENS) and Mr.Kanav Gupta (MD of viaENS).
viaENS hosts & manages Digital Infrastructure for its users and aims to establish a Portable Workplace Culture driven by Digital Automation technology and tools.
viaENS facilitates Internet-based Education, Skill Development, Industry Training, Blogging, Website Set up, Business Development, Networking, Advertising, Marketing, Branding, Consultancy & Work Opportunities with Companies, small businesses, and countless brands, Online and Offline.
It is a Co-Working Ecosystem to accelerate Entrepreneurship, where People of the community can learn and further choose to work with us on our Business models as Distributors & Trainers and build their own networks.
RS 8999/- for 1 year
- Managed WordPress Website with Domain
- Website Security
- Server Management
- Phone & Ticket based Technical Support
- Dynamic Shared Environment
- Unlimited Data
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Daily Backups
- CDN Services SSL Certificate
- DDOS Attack Protection
- CDN Services
- SSL Certificate
- Providing Secure Host
- Daily Backups
- Server Monitoring
- Automated System Updates
- Weekly based online webinar sessions.
- Managed WordPress Support
- Ticket Support System
- Contact us via Email or contact [email protected]
viaENS Partner Program
You get access to the Tools, Training, Mentoring and Networking opportunities so you can build a suitable Business for you. You get access to the tools, training, and networking opportunities so you can develop and refine the skills you need to jump-start your career.
After one year the services will be renewed in Rs 3999/- for 1 year including GST (GST may be changed).
Learn Digital Marketing at Cheap Price Youtube Video