Everybody wants to know especially girls, who are the most handsome men in the world 2020. You don’t need to worry because here we have a new list of most handsome men in the world 2020 with some facts about them that you want to know. The list includes Hrithik Roshan, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, and many more.
Having the most perfect look is not just about the best face, rather a man needs to be complete in appeal, body, and look. Most of the time, the world tends to be highly biased, when it comes to gender. You’ll hear people talk about pretty and beautiful ladies, but here we are talking about the most handsome men in India.
There are many factors which decide the most handsome men in the world. Factors like popularity, facial features, wealth, intelligence, humbleness, and many more. Now directly lets the list of most handsome in the world 2020.
List of 10 Most Handsome Men in the World 2020 with Facts
1. Hrithik Roshan
He is the finest actor in Bollywood. His acting and dancing skills are unmatchable. He has one of the best-looking bodies. Hrithik Roshan is a renowned Indian film actor who is massively recognized for his adaptable characters, exceptional dancing abilities, and appealing looks. He was born in Mumbai, India on 10th January 1974.
When performed in movies as a child star in the 1980s, Hrithik Roshan made his first acting debut in a notable character in “Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai” for which he received Filmfare Awards for the Best Male Debut and Best Actor. After his debut movie, Hrithik acted in Karan Johar’s movie “Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham”, which got enormous love not only in India but even out of the country. Therefore, He is listed in number first in the list of the most handsome men in the world 2020.
Facts about Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik’s first paycheck came from shaking a leg with Jeetendra in the film ‘Asha’ (1980). The 100 Rupees he earned were spent on buying 10 Hot Wheel Cars, igniting a passion for cars for life.
- Duggu is Hrithik’s nickname, and his official name is Hrithik Nagrath
- Hrithik went to Bombay Scottish School and is a commerce graduate from Mumbai Sydenham College. He opted out of a scholarship Master’s degree course in the USA to become an actor.
- Grandson of famous classical music composers Roshan Lal Nagrath & Ira Nagrath (paternal grandparents), and nephew of music composer Rajesh Roshan, it’s music, not acting, that runs in Hrithik’s family. Stepping up to any tune comes naturally to him. In ‘Guzaarish’ and ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ he has even sung.
- Hrithik, like Aamir, is a perfectionist. His expertise as a diver came handy in ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ where the daredevil stunts were performed by him and not by a double.
2. Brad Pitt
William Bradley Pitt (born December 18, 1963) is an American actor and film producer. He has received multiple awards, including two Golden Globe Awards and an Academy Award for his acting, in addition to another Academy Award and a Primetime Emmy Award as producer under his production company, Plan B Entertainment.
Pitt first gained recognition as a cowboy hitchhiker in the road movie Thelma & Louise (1991). His first leading roles in big-budget productions came with the drama films A River Runs Through It (1992) and Legends of the Fall (1994), and the horror film Interview with the Vampire (1994). He gave critically acclaimed performances in the crime thriller Seven (1995) and the science fiction film 12 Monkeys (1995), the latter earning him a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor and an Academy Award nomination. At last, I am adding him at number two in the list of most handsome men in the world 2020.
Facts about Brad Pitt
- His full name is William Bradley Pitt. He is 56 years old and was born on 18th December 1963.
- He originates from Oklahoma, in the United States.
- His parents are William Pitt (head of a trucking firm) and Jane Etta Hillhouse.
- He has two younger siblings; Douglas and Julie.
- Brad has Irish, Scottish, German, Seminole, and Cherokee Indian roots.
- He attended Kickapoo High School, where he enjoyed sports, debates, and musicals.
3. Robert Pattinson
Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson (born 13 May 1986) is an English actor. After starting to act in a London theatre club at the age of 15, he began his film career by playing Cedric Diggory in the fantasy film Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005). He went on to star as Edward Cullen in the film adaptations of the Twilight novels, consisting of five films between 2008 and 2012, which earned a combined total of over $3.3 billion worldwide. It brought Pattinson worldwide fame and established him among the world’s highest-paid actors. Thus he is one of the most handsome men in the world 2020.
Facts about Robert Pattinson
Robert Pattinson told Scholastic magazine that he learned how to scuba dive for his role in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- Robert Pattinson admitted in a 2008 interview with Extra that he was expelled from Tower House School, a private school in England when he was 12, but he refused to explain why he was kicked out.
- Robert Pattinson admitted to GQ in April 2009 that he’s to blame for an early rumor that he had proposed to Kristen Stewart. He said, “I said that in some interview as a joke — ‘Oh, I proposed to her multiple times.’ And then it gets printed, ‘On the set, he proposed multiple times.’”
- According to TV Guide, 75,000 fans reportedly petitioned against Robert Pattinson when it was first announced that he was picked for the role of Edward Cullen.
- Robert Pattinson revealed in a 2012 interview with MTV that he had recently gotten into shooting, saying that he likes to visit an LAPD shooting range to fire off rounds.
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are both good friends of Katy Perry and her assistant Tamra Natisin.
4. Tom Cruise
Tom Cruise, byname of Thomas Cruise Mapother IV, (born July 3, 1962, Syracuse, New York, U.S.), American actor who emerged in the 1980s as one of Hollywood’s most popular leading men, known for his clean-cut good looks and versatility.
Cruise, who took up acting in high school, made his film debut in Endless Love (1981). He had supporting roles in such movies as Taps (1981) and The Outsiders (1983) before starring as a high-school senior who turns his parents’ home into a brothel in Risky Business (1983). The movie was a major success, earning Cruise widespread recognition. Cruise’s personal life often attracted as much attention as his acting. His marriage to Kidman was followed closely by the Hollywood media, as was their divorce in 2001. He is also in the list of most handsome men in the world 2020.
Facts about Tom Cruise
- ‘Cruise’ is actually Tom’s middle name, with his real last name being ‘Mapother’.
- Cruise has described his father as an abusive one, “a bully coward”. He left his mum when he was young, so Tom took up local jobs (like mowing neighbors’ lawns) to help his mom with the bills.
- Cruise was regularly bullied and had to attend 15 different schools in 10 years.
- Cruise didn’t always want to be an actor, in fact, aged 14 he planned on becoming a Catholic Priest, attending a Seminary (basically a college where you study theology). It didn’t work out however as he got kicked out for stealing alcohol.
- Cruise was a wrestler in high school and originally planned on going professional. However, a knee injury meant that he had to quit the wrestling team, and that’s when he took up drama classes, and his interest in acting begun.
5. Zac Efron
Zachary David Alexander Efron was born on October 18, 1987, in San Luis Obispo, California, to Starla Baskett, a secretary, and David Efron, an electrical engineer. He has a younger brother, Dylan. The surname “Efron”, which is Hebrew and a Biblical place name, comes from Zac’s Polish Jewish paternal grandfather.
Also, Read List of 15+ Most Handsome Men In India 2021 with Facts that You Need to Know
Efron came to fame for starring in the Disney Channel original film High School Musical (2006), for which he won the Teen Choice Award for Breakout Star. He returned to the role of Troy Bolton in High School Musical 2 (2007), which broke cable TV records with 17.5 million viewers. His personality lists him in one of the most handsome men in the world 2020.
Facts about Zac Efron
- Zac Efron became a breakout star with his role as Troy Bolton in Disney’s “High School Musical.”
- Although he has been in the spotlight for over a decade, there are some things fans might not know about him.
- Efron learned how to play the guitar from Taylor Swift. He’s also a big fan of Celine Dion.
- While using scissors in the fifth grade, he accidentally cut off one of his eyebrows. He promptly cut of the other one so he could look symmetrical.
- He had his first kiss when he was in 7th grade while playing the game “Truth or Dare!”
- Zac then got roles on stage in “Peter Pan,” “Mame,” “Little Shop of Horrors” and “The Music Man.”
6. David Beckham
One of the most prolific names in football, David Beckham has been a phenomenon from the moment he could kick a soccer ball. Born on 2nd May 1975 in London, the magnanimous midfielder has played for giants like Manchester United, Real Madrid, and the LA Galaxy.
Inducted into the English Football Hall of Fame, the legend is the first Englishman to win the League title in four countries: England, Spain, France, and The United States. The former player continues to inspire not only through football but his contribution outside it. Beckham has been a UNICEF ambassador since 2005 and launched The David Beckham UNICEF Fund in 2015.
Born to fanatic Manchester United fans, Beckham inherited his parents’ passion for the game and started showing markings of a promising career from an early age. He started playing for local club Ridgeway Rovers at the age of 10 before being scouted by Tottenham in 1987, with whom he trained for a two-year period. Manchester United came calling in 1991, with whom he signed a youth contract at the age of 16 and carried the team to a victory in the FA Youth Cup
Beckham first emerged on the international platform in 1992, when he represented England in the Under-18 format. He then went on the okay in the Under-21 format as well before breaking into the senior side in 1996.
Facts about David Beckham
- When Beckham was 11 years old, he won the acclaimed Bobby Charlton Soccer Schools National Skills competition – which led to a trip to Barcelona, where he drew the attention of a Manchester United soccer talent scout.
- Following the end of a season-long loan at Preston North End, he returned to Man Utd and came up in the side as an attacking midfielder. The next season, he helped the Red Devils to the Premier League and FA Cup double as Six Alex Ferguson’s faith in him ultimately reaped the rewards.
- During his earlier days of fame, Beckham – who is from London’s East End – was known for his “common” sounding voice that was of a slightly higher pitch. He took voice coaching lessons to improve his accent, taking elocution classes that deepened his voice and allowed him to talk more eloquently (for instance, he now pronounces the “H” at the beginning of words that start with that letter).
- The midfielder met future wife Victoria Beckham, “Posh” Spice of the Spice Girls, in the United players’ lounge after a charity football match in 1997.
- At the time, Victoria was already famous as a member of the girl band. But Beckham still had yet to achieve worldwide fame as a footballer for Manchester United.
7. Imran Abbas
Imran Abbas Naqvi is a Pakistani actor, singer, and former model. Abbas’ family originated from Uttar Pradesh and settled in Lahore, Pakistan, after independence in 1947. The family moved to Islamabad in 1963 where, like his two elder brothers and three older sisters before him, Abbas attended G-6/1-1 combined junior school. He went on to study architecture at the National College of Arts in Lahore. He began his career at the age of 22 workings as a model.
He made his first television appearance in 2003. He also writes Urdu poetry. Abbas appeared in Pakistani dramas, telefilms, soaps, and films. He has also appeared in Bollywood productions.
Abbas made his debut in Bollywood opposite Bipasha Basu in Vikram Bhatt’s Creature 3D, for which he was nominated at Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut category. In 2015, Abbas featured in Jaanisaar directed by Muzaffar Ali alongside Pernia Qureshi.
Facts About Imran Abbas
- Imran Abbas had five siblings as where he is the youngest. He has a huge age difference from all his siblings with his elder brother 17 years older than him. Imran was very close to his elder sister. She died of cancer two years ago. Imran got extremely emotional while talking about her.
- He has no such regrets for working in Bollywood. Some years back he rejected Aashiqui 2 and Ram Leela while he did Creature 3D. He used to regret his choices that the former films went on to become huge hits.
- He is not fond of attending the award shows or events. Imran does not attend many award shows and events. He believes that life is too short. He cannot connect himself with the on-going race in the entertainment world.
- Imran Abbas is somehow extremely creative. He used to sell sketches when he was a teenager.
- He is planning to quit acting. He will be getting into production, singing, and architecture as he always wants to work more behind the scenes than in front of the camera.
8. Chris Evans
Christopher Robert Evans began his acting career in typical fashion: performing in school productions and community theatre. He was born in Boston, Massachusetts, the son of Lisa (Capuano), who worked at the Concord Youth Theatre, and G. Robert Evans III, a dentist. His uncle is congressman Mike Capuano. Chris’s father is of half German and half Welsh/English/Scottish ancestry, while Chris’s mother is of half Italian and half Irish descent. He has an older sister, Carly Evans, and two younger siblings, a brother named Scott Evans, who is also an actor, and a sister named Shana Evans. The family moved to suburban Sudbury when he was 11 years old.
Also, Read List of 15+ Most Handsome Men In India 2020 with Facts that You Need to Know
Bitten by the acting bug in the first grade because his older sister, Carly, started performing, Evans followed suit and began appearing in school plays. While at Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School, his drama teacher cited his performance as “Leontes” in “The Winter’s Tale” as exemplary of his skill. After more plays and regional theatre, he moved to New York and attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute.
Facts about Chris Evans
- He has a dog named east that is half American, half English bulldog.
- He is afraid of heights/falling.
- He is a big fan of cold weather.
- Favorite genre of music is classic rock.
- His friends describe him as being generally good as sports & art and generous to a fault and very kind.
- Chris Evans’ mother is Lisa Evans, an artistic director in the Boston area.
- Chris never read comics growing up. He did run around with a cape tied around his neck because he believes every kid wants to be a superhero.
9. Bradley Cooper
Bradley Charles Cooper was born on January 5, 1975, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His mother, Gloria (Campano), is of Italian descent and worked for a local NBC station. His father, Charles John Cooper, who was of Irish descent, was a stockbroker. Immediately after Bradley graduated from the Honors English program at Georgetown University in 1997, he moved to New York City to enroll in the Masters of Fine Arts program at the Actors Studio Drama School at New School University. There, he developed his stage work, culminating with his thesis performance as John Merrick in Bernard Pomerance’s “The Elephant Man”, performed in New York’s Circle in the Square.
Facts about Bradley Cooper
- Cooper went to Georgetown University where he graduated from the Honors English program and shortly thereafter moved to New York to pursue acting.
- Bradley Charles Cooper was born on January 5, 1975, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Cooper then returned to television to take on a supporting role in J.J. Abrams’s popular spy series Alias (2001-06). For three seasons he played Will Tippin, a journalist friend of covert agent Sydney Bristow (played by Jennifer Garner).
- His father was of Irish descent and his mother is of Italian ancestry.
- Before he landed lead roles, Bradley played the despicable, manipulative, controlling Sack Lodge in Wedding Crashers.
10. Henry Cavill
Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill was born on the Bailiwick of Jersey, a British Crown dependency in the Channel Islands. His mother, Marianne (Dalgliesh), a housewife, was also born in Jersey and is of Irish, Scottish, and English ancestry. Henry’s father, Colin Richard Cavill, a stockbroker, is of English origin (born in Chester, England). Henry is the second youngest son, with four brothers. He was privately educated at St. Michael’s Preparatory School in Saint Saviour, Jersey before attending Stowe School in Buckinghamshire, England. This actor is aged but he is also in the list of most handsome men in the world 2020.
Facts about Henry Cavill
- Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill was born on 5 May 1983.
- He is an English actor.
- Cavill was born the fourth of five boys on Jersey in the Channel Islands, a Crown dependency of the United Kingdom.
- His mother, Marianne, was a secretary in a bank, and his father, Colin, was a stockbroker.
- He was educated at St. Michael’s Preparatory School in Saint Saviour, Jersey, before attending Stowe School in Stowe, Buckinghamshire.
- Cavill began his career starring as Albert Mondego in the 2002 film adaptation of The Count of Monte Cristo.
- He would later star in minor and supporting roles in television shows such as BBC’s The Inspector Lynley Mysteries, Midsomer Murders, and The Tudors before transitioning to more mainstream Hollywood films such as Tristan & Isolde, Stardust, and Immortals.
List of 77+ Most Handsome Men in the World 2020 Youtube Video
In the video, you will get the list of 100 most handsome men in the world 2020.
People are asking for the most handsome men in the world and some are asking particularly for the most handsome men in the world 2020. In this post, we have discussed the most handsome men in the world 2020 as per sources we have mentioned all the handsome men in the above list. The list will be updated and upgraded soon. Stay connected. If you have any queries or doubt you can mention in the comment section below follow us on the Instagram link.