So our Betty here has gone ahead and got herself “A Boyfriend!” Congrats! But why are you here? Facing writer’s block while texting your guy? Don’t worry! You’ve rolled to the right place! Texting has evolved so much that you can talk about anything through gifs, emojis, pictures, etc. But the thing is, after a time, you fall short of interesting topics! I can feel you girl! Thus, here I’ve compiled a list of funny, silly, flirty, and even some serious and deep questions to ask your boyfriend over text!
A relationship always starts with a cute love story but when the interval arrives, it’s all serious! And if you’ve been in that stage then you know how troublesome it can be! Especially with texting! You never know how the guys will comprehend your simple worries! So why not keep those serious discussions out of the way?
Know what you want to ask and present it beautifully in a text! The text must be loaded with emojis and gifs but also with the proper grammar! Do you think anyone will like your “HBU?” or “WYD?” interesting? Your friend might, but not your crush or boyfriend! How can a girl seem interested when she’s not interested in typing the whole sentence?
Don’t worry though! This is your one-stop destination for dating tips! Grab the flow of the conversation by asking these questions to your boyfriend!
Texting Your Boyfriend Guide 101
So? You don’t know how to make Joshua text you the moment he gets back home? That’s no big deal! There is a list of ways you can text a guy depending on which way you want the conversation to lead. Starting from our usual future plans of “Where do you think it’s going?” to “Where do you want this relationship to go?” to our usual flirty ones that bring a smile to his face!
This list of questions is to be only asked to your “BOYFRIEND” aka that you guys are dating and are super comfortable around each other! You can use some of them for your crush but choose wisely!
Funny And Silly Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend Over Text
- ‘Do you know how much do penguins weigh? Enough to break the ice. Hello!
- ‘If you were a vegetable you know what you’ll be? A cute-cumber!’
- ‘How you doin ‘? *Joey’s sly smile*
- If you had to make out with a friend of the same sex to save the world from aliens, whom would you pick?
- What is the worst thing that somebody has walked in on you doing?
- How often do you examine your naked self in the mirror?
- People say that love is in every corner… but I guess I must be walking in circles, what say?
- Me without you is like a nerd without braces, shoes without laces, and ‘ASentenceWithoutSpaces.’
- What was your first screen name?
- ‘Excuse me, I just dropped something looking at your pictures again… My jaw!’
- Tell me the truth…how many selfies do you have on your phone?
- You can’t text me first, but you can update your Facebook status every five minutes? I see how it is.
- You never text first. I can’t tell if you hate me or if you’re playing hard to get.
Also Read: Truth and Dare Questions for Your Crush
Flirty And Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend Over Text
- Hey, stranger. Would you stop being a stranger?
- Can we just call in sick tomorrow and spend the whole day together?
- What would you say if I asked you to come over right now?
- This is me asking you out. Want to get coffee on Saturday?
- What is your biggest turn-on?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- Name a place on your body where you are most ticklish?
- Would you kiss a girl on the first date?
- Do you have any plans for this weekend? Because I don’t.
- What’s your favorite romantic movie?
- What’s your favorite meal to cook for date night?
- What kind of music puts you in the mood?
- What’s the number one thing that you think makes a relationship last?
- What do you love most about me?
- What setting do you think makes the perfect date night atmosphere?
- What physical action or gesture do you find romantic?
Deep And Some Serious Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend:
These are the questions you ask a guy when you’ve been dating him for a while now and want to have intimate, heart-to-heart conversations. Now don’t go asking details about his mother’s history! But the guy’s own! Something that’s different from your bitchy ex to my bitchy ex. Something that will make you guys connect on a deeper level. Something that can make you understand how he feels about you and the time you spend together!
- When and what was the first moment you knew you were in love with me?
- If you could describe me in only one word, what would it be?
- What was your first impression of me when we met?
- Who do you think makes a great example for a relationship and why?
- Is there anything about me you might not know but want to know?
- What about me first attracted you?
- What is your favorite thing that I do for you?
- What movie reminds you of us?
- Do you ever picture having kids?
- Do you ever get jealous if you see me talking to other attractive people?
- What do you think we need to work on the most in our relationship?
- When do you feel the most protected and taken care of?
- Do you have any deal-breakers, things that would make you seriously reconsider our relationship?
- If you had to change one thing about me, what would that be?
- Have you ever lied to me?
- Do you ever feel that something’s missing in our relationship?
Dating needs a lot of questions to be asked and answered! Some of them are funny while some are really deep, but you know what? It is absolutely necessary that you keep bugging your guy to know what he truly feels about you! Don’t miss a chance to throw any corny joke his way or maybe some serious questions! Tie that Joshua kid to yourself!!!
Featured Image Credits: Unsplash