Taylor Alison Swift is an American singer and songwriter. She always managed to maintain her perfect body with regular workout regimes. Lets Check her Workout Routine and Diet Plan
Physical Stats Of Taylor Swift
Height – 5 ft 10 (inches)/1.78 m
Weight – 54 kg/119
Taylor Swift Workout Routine
- Blessed with good genes, Taylor is pretty much in shape and has a lean body but being born in a way and then maintaining it are two different things.
- As far as working out is considered her main focus remains on cardio, she makes sure to do 60 minutes of cardio every day no matter where she is, it will be either running on the treadmill or elliptical.
- She doesn’t mind getting all sweaty after a workout, it releases unwanted toxins with an added bonus of keeping the fat in control.
- Her focus is not on losing weight but on increasing her endurance and strength for her stage performances so that she doesn’t feel tired or breathless in between.
- Besides cardio, she involves herself in Yoga and does Pilates to help to lengthen the muscles and attain power and control over the body.
- She has also been paying regular visits to the gym in recent months.
Taylor Swift Diet Plan
- Foodie by nature, she loves to eat and doesn’t want to give it up, instead she turns it into a motivating factor for her workouts.
- She does not follow any particular diet but keeps it healthy and light during weekdays with mostly salads and yoghurt as well as keeps away from sugary drinks.
- During the weekends she indulges herself into an eating spree having all her favorite foods; burgers, fries, ice cream, lattes.
- Also fond of cooking, she loves baking breads and cookies for friends and family.
Workout Clothes Of Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift Workout & Diet Tips
- Do not workout just to lose weight instead do it to stay fit and healthy this way you’ll see results sooner.
- Sweat a lot, it will help detoxify your body.
- Holding yourself back from eating will only end up in you eating more.
- Do not stress and let go of all the negativity, organizing your thoughts and mind will lead to a healthier lifestyle.
Taylor Swift Diet Chart
|MEALS||WHAT TO EAT|
|Early Morning (6:00 a.m.)||
l 2-3 cups of room temperature water
l 1 cup of water with juice of half a lime
|Breakfast (7:00 a.m.)||l Egg frittata + 4 almonds + 1 cup of milk
l Ham sandwich with spinach and tomato + ½ avocado + 1 cup of freshly pressed orange juice
|Mid Morning (10:00 a.m.)||
l Baby carrots and hummus
l Fruit bowl + ½ cup of yogurt
|Lunch (12:30 – 1:00 p.m.)||Tuna/Chicken salad with light dressing + 1 cup of yogurt|
|Snack (3:30 – 4:00 p.m.)||
l Swift shake containing peanut butter, dried cranberries, ground flaxseed, and chocolate chips
l 1 cup of green tea + 2 saltine crackers
|Dinner (6:30 – 7:00 p.m.)||l Crab cakes with veggies
l Roasted chicken with veggies and sweet potato
l Chicken soup with different veggies
|Before Bed (10:30 p.m.)||1 cup of warm milk|
Workout Video OF Taylor Swift