Almost all the games have their own Discord server now. It has been very beneficial to the developers and players of the game. Dead By Daylight Discord server is the official Discord server of the Dead By Daylight game.
The Behaviour Interactive Inc. has developed Dead By Daylight, a 4 vs 1 horror multiplayer game. Although the game was released in 2016, it remains one of the most popular games. It gets new updates and gamers love playing this game. Its Discord server is joined by more than 46,325 users.
To join the Dead By Daylight Discord server, log into your Discord account and paste the Dead By Daylight Discord server link into the browser. Then accept the invite and you have successfully joined the server.
You should give Dead By Daylight a try if you enjoy action horror games. You will love playing this game with your friends.
What Is Dead By Daylight Discord Server?
Dead By Deadlight is a horror game where one player is the savage killer and other players play for their survival trying to escape the killer. This is a unique kind of horror action game that is to be played in multiplayer mode. You need at least 5 players to play this game. There is no game villain, one of the players becomes the killer and his role is to eliminate all other players in the game. The game has a Discord server as well. If you love playing this game, it is recommended that you should join the Dead By Daylight Discord server as well.
Is There Dead By Daylight Discord Server?
Yes, there is a Dead By Daylight Discord server. This server is mainly for the players of the Dead by Daylight game. You can get connected with the other players by joining this server and you can learn new tips and tricks of playing the game. You will also be able to report any issue and get it resolved by the developers.
Dead By Daylight Discord Server Link
If you love playing the Dead By Daylight, you can also join the Discord server for free.
How To Join Dead By Daylight Discord Server Link?
If you are interested in joining the Dead By Daylight Discord Server, then here is a complete guide for you.
Step 1: Log into Discord using your web browser.
Step 2: Click on the Dead By Daylight Discord server link.
Step 3: Accept the invitation by clicking on it.
Step 4: If prompted verify the captcha and you have successfully joined the Dead By Daylight Discord server.
Dead By Daylight Discord Features
Once you have joined the Dead By Daylight Discord server, here are the features that you can enjoy on this server.
- Dead By Daylight Discord server has Server Support Channels where you can post any issue or query and the admins will help you to resolve the issue.
- Getting Roles channel on the Dead By Daylight Discord server helps the users find out which members are the admin and team members in the server.
- The rules channel on the Dead By Daylight Discord server is where you can find all the server rules. Read the server rules and follow them on the server.
- All the official announcements are made in the announcement channel of the Day By Daylight Discord server which is related to the server and game.
- Then there are some discussion channels and general channels where all the members of the server can have a discussion on a random topic or some related topics.
- There are also some voice channels for live streaming of the game on the server.
Dead By Daylight Discord Server Rules
Day By Daylight Discord server has its own rules and it is important for every member of the server to follow the rules. Here are the rules of the Dead By Daylight Discord Server.
- The following are the rights of the highest administration (@Main Administrator, @Deputy Administrator, and @Server Curators) (BAN)The Chief Administrator (@Chief Administrator) and Deputy Administrator (@Deputy Administrator) are not required to share their decisions. Even when they deviate from the established guidelines, their decisions are final.
- Depending on the severity of the violation, the Supreme Administration may decide to impose a punishment. They are fully within their rights to deny the request for the removal of the ban or to permanently (forever) restrict access to the project. Avoid focusing on the rules’ shortcomings because they may always be supplemented.
- It is against the law for participants to use racial, national, civil, gender, religious, age, handicap, occupation, or sexual orientation as a justification for insults or comments.
- Politics, protests, rallies, extremism, terrorism, drugs, suicide, violence, inflicting harm on oneself or others, call for action, and agitation of the aforementioned are all prohibited. Harassment, sexual, and/or intimate subjects are also prohibited.
- Threats of retaliation and harassment against participants are prohibited, as are inadequate, poisonous behavior, and cow manners. Trading activities (buying/selling), fraud, and any methods to obtain a member profile are prohibited. It is prohibited to display, broadcast, publish, or distribute screamers, offensive, violent, sexual, or vulgar materials, cheating software, or gameplay hacking.
- The publication of materials with profanity in them, the use of such a nickname, as well as responses under messages, are all prohibited in general server chats (whether veiled or in a foreign language). Curses in voice channels are permitted, but only if they are not insults.
- Repeating messages or flooding GIFs more than three times (each additional GIFs in a conversation is punished). It is prohibited to insult/humiliate participants and their families directly or indirectly.
- Links to Discord servers, FunPay services, and screamers are not permitted in player profiles. Advertising, self-promotion, and spam are also not permitted in direct messages to other participants.
- If a ban has already been imposed on another account, it is prohibited to break the server lock.
- Raid assaults and pointless mentions of the administration and their functions in general server discussions are prohibited.
It is important to join the Discord server of any game. It will help you to remain updated with all the new features that are being added to the game. Get your issues resolved quickly by reporting the issue on the server and remaining connected with other players of the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What Are The System Requirements For Running Dead By Daylight On PC?
Here are the system requirements necessary for running the Dead By Daylight game.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit Operating System
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 or AMD FX-8300 or higher
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 Compatible GeForce 760 or AMD HD 8800 or higher with 4GB of RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DX11 compatible
Q2. How Much Does Dead By Daylight Cost?
Dead By Daylight costs $19.99 USD.
Q3. Is Dead By Daylight Available On Mobile?
Yes, you can download the game on the app store and play store to play it on mobile.