Playing World of Warcraft recently? You must be aware of ElvUI then. Using ElvUI gives a personalized effect on the WoW interface. If you are tired of the old UI interface, then it’s definitely the ideal time to try this amazing addon. And, if you are already using the ElvUI addon, then you should join their ElvUI Discord server.
Now that I have briefed you about ElvUI, it’s time to join their popular discord channel. However; on the internet, you will be unable to find the ElvUI discord server. Why? Because it is named under the Tukui Discord community. In this article, we will show you how to join the ElvUI Discord or Tukui Discord.
How to join ElvUI Discord or Tukui Discord? To join the ElvUI Discord, you need a permanent server invite. Click on the server invite link and check out the “I am human box”. Now you have joined the ElvUI Discord Server.
Let’s not waste more time, go through the article and join the ElvUI Discord or Tukui Discord server now!
What Is ElvUI Discord Server?
As you can find on the internet, only the Tukui Discord server exists. If you are looking forward to joining the ElvUI Discord Server, then it is suggested to join the Tukui Discord server and enjoy discussing ElvUI Addon-related topics. Most of the ElvUI users hang out in this discord. Whenever you need any help with ElvUI, the members can help you out.
ElvUI Discord Server Link
It is unfortunate that the ElvUI Discord Server link is not available. Despite the huge fan base of this Addon, the discord server is missing. However, the Tukui Discord server serves the purpose well. You can find the ElvUI user in this popular discord channel. Click the link below and enjoy making new friends on discord.
How To Join Elvui Discord Server Or Tukui Discord Server?
To join the Tukui Discord Server > Discord Account > Login > Link > Accept Invite > I am Human
Step 1: Open your Discord Account
Step 2: Login into your Discord Account
Step 4: Click on Accept Invite
Step 5: Check on I am Human box
Step 6: Congrats! You have joined the Tukui Discord Server!
Do not forget to go through the rules of the Tukui Discord Server. Failing to meet the rules can ban you from the Discord server.
Elvui Discord Server Or Tukui Discord Server – Rules To Be Followed
Following are the rules and guidelines that have to be followed:
- Spam is not permitted.
- Advertising is prohibited unless approved in advance by an administrator or moderator.
- Do not bother other participants.
- If one of the administrators or moderators hasn’t instructed you to, don’t ping or DM them.
- Respect others and exercise common sense.
- Terms of Service for Discord https://discordapp.com/terms
- Be sure to read the topic and pinned messages in a channel before posting.
- Keep your comments on the channel’s topic. Make sure you’re posting in the correct location first if you’re looking for assistance.
- You should be aware that nobody is paid to watch the help channels. Be tolerant.
- Please use bot-playground to test our bot @Tukki’s functionalities if you wish.
GIFs and screenshots are posting
- For sharing screenshots and GIFs, we suggest ShareX.
- Don’t share pictures taken with your phone online.
Guidelines for seeking assistance
- First, look at the faq and elvui-faq.
- Read the channel’s pinned messages first.
Report compromised accounts, cryptocurrency spam, direct message spam, or any other dubious posts.
- Use the command in any channel you are able to post in if it is spam in the DM.
- It helps if you use the command in the channel where the spam is if it is in a channel.
Related: Mizkif Discord | How To Join
Now that we are at the end of the article, hope, this article helped you to find people who are likely to use the popular Elvui Addon. Unfortunately, the Elvui discord channel is not available as expected. We can only hope that developers will notice the gap and create the discord channel soon. Meanwhile, join the Tukui community and enjoy gaming with friends. Follow Deasilex for more updates on Discord.
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. Why Should I Use ElvUI?
ElvUI is a WoW addon created to assist you in personalizing your UI. The entire purpose of ElvUI as an addition is to provide you with as many customizable features in one location as possible and, as a result, decrease the number of addons required.
Q2. Does ElvUI Increase FPS?
Frame rates drop to roughly 140–165 FPS after turning on the add-ons (almost at the same time) while using ElvUI while seated in the same location. When ElvUI is turned on, I frequently notice framerate drops into the 35–45 FPS range while in combat in 20m raids.
Q3. How Do I Activate ElvUI?
ElvUI configuration can be accessed through the Main Menu (click Esc to exit the game, then press ElvUI) or by typing /ec in chat.
Q4. Where Is ElvUI?
ElvUI addons can be downloaded. Only on Tukui.org, not on Twitch Curse, is ElvUI accessible. Even add-ons with the name “ElvUI” come from different writers.
Q5. How Much RAM Does ElvUI Use?
The game frequently freezes and consumes a large amount of memory (8 GB instead of the usual 3 GB). This occurs frequently around the mission boat in Boralus, but it can also occur randomly in the world, in raids, and dungeons.