Kodi software works as the default background along with the default skin. Well, Kodi is a user-friendly software that will allow you to customize the basic appearance of your screen according to your interest. Do you know you can change Kodi wallpaper? Do you know how to change Kodi wallpaper?
If you want then you can make small changes in the setting and you will also be able to customize the background wallpaper. Moreover, you will also be able to change the color of the screen, can modify the font size, add customized Kodi skins and do much more. You will also be able to browse your desired picture from the system storage and set it up as the wallpaper for the Kodi background.
So, if you want to know how to change Kodi wallpaper, then, you have come to the right place. With a few easy steps, you will be able to change your Kodi wallpaper. After applying for downloadable skin, you will see an updated homepage > choose skin settings > choose setup the Aeon Nox main menu > choose set item background.
Well, there are a few more steps included which will help you to change the Kodi wallpaper and you will find the information about the same. Let’s check out without wasting any more time.
What Is Kodi?
Kodi was made by XMBC foundation which is an open-source and free media player software program. It is also available for different operating systems along with hardware platforms. Moreover, it is also having a 10-foot software user interface that you can use with the help of a television and remote control making it one of a kind.
You will be able to watch movies and also listen to music in different formats. This tool also helps in supporting different music formats which include MP3, AAC, and OGG. Similarly, it also has smart playlists and you will find the option to tag many tracks. Moreover, it also supports 3D, ISO, H.264 Video codecs, etc, which you can stream on the internet.
You will see an option where you will be able to add a plugin that will help in improving the functions of the software. Likewise, this media player also supports TV shows that allow you to save your favorite series in this service. The TV show area will accept the posters and the tags and at the same time will also provide you with other information about the show and the actors.
How To Change Kodi Wallpaper?
The appearance of Kodi and its feel are equally as significant as its functions along with the operations. Though this app is actually great you may want to change its background and icons to customize it according to your own preferences. So, if you want to know how to change Kodi wallpaper, here rea a few steps that will help you to do so.
- After you have applied for downloadable skin, you will get to see an updated homepage.
- Now, from the system menu, you have to choose the skin settings.
- Next, under the home box, you will find the setup Aeon Nox main menu option. Click on it.
- Now, you have to choose the set item background.
- You will now get to see a small pop-up window. Choose set single picture background from the drop-down menu.
- You will get the option to select a path from your device.
- Now, navigate to your wallpaper folder and choose it.
- You gotta repeat steps 10 and 11, so, that you can change your Kodi background of every item on your main menu. You will see the main menu choice on the left portion of your screen.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3.
- Choose the multi-image background instead of the single image option.
- Now go to the file path from your device and then select the folder.
- You will see that your homepage has many multi-image backgrounds like that.
- Now, your Kodi wallpaper has been successfully changed.
How To Change Kodi’s Skins?
Now, that we have discussed How To Change Kodi Wallpaper, let us know how you can change the Kodi skins. If you want to change the Kodi skins, then you gotta follow the steps that we have mentioned below:
- Choose the settings option from the upper left-hand side corner of the screen.
- Now, go to the interface settings.
- Select the skin category, and then, choose the configure skin option.
- Here to get more skins you have to click on the get more option.
- Now, you have to select any of the skins that you want to download.
- Your system will download the desired addon and will also install it into Kodi.
- Now you will request confirmation before you apply the downloaded skin to your Kodi and then choose the option Yes.
- Ta-daaa! Your Kodi skins have been changed.
How To Change Kodi’s Background Wallpaper?
It’s time to check out how to change Kodi background wallpaper after discussing How To Change Kodi Wallpaper. If you want to change the Kodi background wallpaper, you need to follow these steps that we have mentioned below:
- After you have uploaded the downloaded skin, your homepage will be modified according to the skin.
- Next, you have to go to the system, and then, choose the skin settings option.
- Now, go to the home window and select the setup of the Aeon Nox main menu.
- Select the option that says set item background.
- You will see that a small pop-up will open up. From there choose the set single image background.
- Choose the path from your device.
- Now, browse your folder so that you select the wallpaper.
- You now gotta repeat the 10 and 11 steps, so that you can change each background on your main menu. The main menu option will appear on the left side of your screen.
- You will get another facility so that you can change the Kodi background wallpaper. You will be able to set many images as your background in a simple way.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3.
- You can even choose many image background options instead of just one single image option.
- Now, browse the file path from the device and then select the folder.
- Now you will see that your homepage will look like this with the help of multi-image background.
- That’s it.
So this is how to change Kodi wallpaper. The steps are really easy to follow but you need to need a l’il extra time to change the wallpaper. If you have any questions, then you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Change The Color On Kodi?
If you want to change the color in Kodi then you have to go to the settings and then on the skin settings. Now choose the colors from the left-hand side menu. Next highlight color. You will see that the color option will open the screen where you will get be able to choose the color from the selection of swatches. Now, select the preferred color and then choose the save option.
Q. How To Customize The Kodi?
Just click on the Settings icon from the top left-hand side corner of the screen on the main menu. Next, choose the skin settings. Now, you have to select the primary menu options which you will find on the left-hand side of the screen. Deselect all kinds of menu items that you want to remove with the help of slider bars that you will find on the right-hand side of the screen.