Snapchat users just to stand out from the crowd have taken to altering their own Snapchat color. Do you also want to change the Snapchat color? Do you know How to Change Snapchat Color? Well, your Snapchat icon is the unique identifier for any Snapchat user to scan and be brought immediately to your profile. Just like any other trend, people are changing the color from ugly neon yellow to something more than style.
You must be seeing a blue, red, green, or any other color Snapchat icon instead of the usual bright and cheery yellow behind the snapcode ghost with your profile picture on the inside. You must have seen that some even have a different kind of text and other effects added too.
Now, after seeing all this are you too interested to change the Snapchat color? Do you know How to Change Snapchat Color? If so, then you have come to the right place. Here in this post, we will discuss how just by following a few steps you can change the color of your snapcode and text.
Yeah, we know you must be eager to know about it, but don’t worry we have mentioned everything below. You just need to scroll down and you will get all the details.
How To Change Snapchat Color?
Lets discuss How To Change Snapchat Color. Well at the moment there is no way by which you can change the color of your Snapchat ghost without making a Bitmoji. You will be given a random color for your ghost and you will not be able to change it or customize it. However, if you still want a specific color, then you can keep making new Snapchat accounts till you get it.
We suggest that you make a Bitmoji that is a more detailed Snapchat character. You can even customize it to look like you or someone else. You will also be able to pick any skin color you want for this character and can buy clothes as well.
How To Change The Color Of Your Snapcode?
Now, that you have got the answer to your question on How to Change Snapchat Color. So, you can download the Snapchat code and use the photo you like to create the effect that you want. There are also scores of users who add their own color gradient solid colors and everything.
So, the first thing that you have to do is get a copy of your Snapchat code. Just don’t download the version that is available in the Snapchat app. That version is of a low resolution than the one you will be working with. Any time you edit the pictures when you choose the high resolution will reduce the stretching effect and bad pixels. Here are a few steps that you need to follow.
- Open the web browser application. Then, go to the homepage of Snapchat.
- In the upper right-hand side corner of the screen, you will see the menu icon. Click on it to reveal the drop-down menu.
- Select the snapcodes option from the drop-down menu.
- When you get the prompt click on log in with Snapchat to sign in with your Snapchat account.
- When you are logged in click on the hyperlink that says my snapcode which you will find under the make a snapcode.
- Choose my snapcode option and you will be taken to account management.
- Click on my snapcode again.
- Now, you have to press and hold it against the snapcode. Click on save image when promoted.
- The next thing that you have to do is download and install the editing software on your device. For instance, Pixart, Pixlr, etc.
- On the basis of your editing software, you will be able to change the color with the hue tool. But if you want then you can even create a cleaner version by first changing it to black and white and then adding the color where it is necessary.
- When the image is complete click on the save option but save it as a new copy. Keep the original snapcode image clean for future purposes if ever you feel like changing the color again.
- Now, you can post the newly created snapcode on social media and send it to your friends.
How To Change The Text Color On Snapchat?
To change the text color on Snapchat here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Take a photo or video.
- Now, click anywhere on the screen so that you can start adding some text. Or you can even click the (T) which you will find at the top of the screen.
- Now, type in the text but don’t click on done. You will see a color slider will appear at the top left-hand side corner of the screen. Just slide the dot up and down to change the color of the text.
- Choose any color and then hit the done option. You can move your text anywhere. You can even resize it and put a cool angle if you want.
- Share it with your friends.
So, now after reading this post you do know How to Change Snapchat Color. You can change the color of snapcode and the text. But at the moment there is no way to change the color of Snapchat. If you have any questions you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Send A Black Snapchat?
To send the black Snapchat you need to click on the drawing tool and then click on the color ribbon. Then you have to hold your finger on the screen and trace down to the bottom left or bottom right-hand side corner of the screen to get black. Move it up and down so that you can select white, pink, and grey.
Q. Why Is Your Bitmoji Green?
Well, people are turning their Bitmoji purple or green. This is actually a new trend that has started on Snapchat and involves young people changing the skin color of their Bitmoji. Well, the Bitmojis apart from allowing you to have natural skin colors can also make your skin a bright alien-like color too.