Do you know 9Now is available on Android TV? You can easily go ahead and download the app on your Android TV for free. You may see that your friends have downloaded the 9Now app on their Android TV, but you are not able to do it coz you don’t know How To Download 9Now On Android TV? It’s ok relax, there is nothing to worry about. This post is going to help you.
9Now is actually an Australian online streaming platform that will bring about the best programs that you watch from Channel 9, 9Gem, 9Rush, 9Life, 9Go, and many more. With this app, you will be able to watch live TV along with the on-demand videos from the channels that we have mentioned above.
So, if you want to know How To Download 9Now On Android TV, then you have come to the right place. You can easily download the 9Now app on your Android TV just with a few clicks here and there. Turn on your Android TV > connect to the internet > click on the apps tab > open google play store….
The steps for downloading the 9Now on your Android TV have been listed below. So now without wasting any more time let’s quickly begin.
How To Download 9Now On Android Tv?
Eager to know How To Download 9Now On Android TV? We’ve got you covered. The steps for downloading the 9Now app on your Android TV are really simple and you can download it without any hassle. Just follow the steps that we have mentioned below and you will see how quickly it gets downloaded.
- The first thing that you have to do is open the Android TV and stay connected to the internet.
- Now, click on the apps tab on the home screen of your Android TV.
- Open the Google Play Store and then hit the search icon. This search icon will be visible on the upper right-hand side corner of the screen.
- Now, you have to enter the 9Now in the search bar and then click on the search icon.
- Select the 9Now official app which you will find from the search results and then click on the install button so that you get the app on your Android TV.
- Wait till the installation is complete. When the installation is done select the open option to open the 9Now app on your Android TV.
How To Download 9Now On Sony TV?
Well, you may have tried to download the 9Now app on your Sony TV and must have got the error message that 9Now is no longer being made available for this device. Do you know why do you get this message?
It’s that because 9Now will not be made available for your TV. 9Now wants to provide the best user experience which means that there are continuous updates happening on the app and its functions. Though it is frustrating the updates are needed to maintain the experience on 9Now. So as of now, 9Now will not be available on Sony TV.
How To Download 9Now On TCL Smart TV?
If you want to know how to download the 9Now on TCL Android TV then, here are a few steps to do so:
- First, start the TCL Android TV. Go to the home screen.
- Now, choose the apps on the home screen and then select the Google Play Store.
- Click on the search icon. Type the 9Now app, so that you get to install it on your TCL smart TV.
- Choose the 9Now app from the list. Now, select the install button to download and install it from the play store.
- Select launch so that the app gets open on the TCL smart TV.
So, this is How To Download 9Now On Android TV. We have mentioned how you can download the app on Sony TV, TCL TV, etc. If you have any questions, then you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the devices that support 9Now?
The devices that support 9Now are as follow:
- Samsung smart TV
- LG Smart TV
Q. How to activate 9Now on Android TV?
To activate 9Now on your Android TV, you need to visit the official website of 9Now. That is 9Now.com.au/activate.