Do you know about Pokémon go? Well, Pokémon go is a free smartphone app that will combine gaming with the real world and will use location tracking and mapping technology so it can create augmented reality. However, lately, there are many users who are facing issues with Pokémon go adventure sync not working. Do you know How to fix Pokémon go adventure sync not working?
If you are a Pokémon go player then you might have faced this issue where the Pokémon go adventure is not syncing. So, what happens when the sync stopped working? When this happens, it prevents your data from being available to other apps. Also, it will prevent your data from being available to other apps.
Now, if you want to know How to fix Pokémon go adventure sync not working, then you have come to the right place. Here’s how you can do it. Update Pokémon go, turn off battery saver mode on android, change the time zone to automatic, change device location to high accuracy, relink google fit and Pokémon go, and change permissions for Pokémon go and google fit.
If you did not get the steps that we have mentioned above, you need not worry because we have mentioned them below in full detail. All you gotta do is scroll down and read them.
Well, there could be many reasons why Pokémon go adventure sync not working. Here we have mentioned How to fix Pokémon go adventure sync not working. So, let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
1. Update Pokémon Go App
The first thing that you have to do is update the Pokémon go app to its latest version. This is one of the solutions for How to fix Pokémon go adventure sync not working. Here’s how you can update Pokémon go.
- Open the google play store and search for Pokémon go and then click on it.
- Click on the update button to update the game on your phone.
2. Turn Off Battery Saver Mode On Android
If you have a battery saver enabled on your smartphone it can actually intervene with Pokémon go, disabling this feature will help you to know How to fix Pokémon go adventure sync not working. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to the settings and then click on the battery option.
- Click on the battery saver and choose to turn off now button.
- Adventure sync should work now.
3. Change Timezone To Automatic
If your date and time settings are not correct then you need to set them to automatic so that you can fix the issue. Here are a few steps to follow.
- Go to the settings option and choose system.
- Now, click on the date and time on your smartphone.
- Enable the automatic date and time option.
4. Change Device Location To High Accuracy
As you know Pokémon go uses your location information to make sure that your location details are accurate this in turn helps to solve any issues. Here are a few steps that you need to follow.
- Go to the settings option and then select security and lock screen.
- Now, click on the location on your phone.
- Tun on the google location accuracy option by clicking on this option.
5. Relink Google Fit And Pokémon Go
Relinking google fit and Pokémon go can also let you know How to fix Pokémon go adventure sync not working. Here’s what you need to do:
- Open google fit on your phone and then click on the profile option which is present at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the settings icon present at the top of the screen and then click on manage connected apps.
- Search for Pokémon go and then click on the disconnect option.
- To reconnect Pokémon go to your google fit app.
6. Change Permission For Pokémon Go And Google Fit App
Changing permission for Pokémon go and the google fit app also helps you to know How to fix the Pokémon go adventure sync not working. But you need to make sure that both apps should have the correct permission assigned to them. here are a few steps that you need to follow.
- Go to the settings option and then click on app and notification.
- Then go to Pokémon go and select permission on your phone.
- Make sure all the toggles are turned on.
- Do the above for the google fit app also.
What Causes Pokémon Go Adventure Sync Not To Work?
Now, that we have discussed the solutions for How to fix Pokémon go adventure sync not working, now let’s discuss the causes of this issue.
- Turn on adventure sync: make sure that the adventure sync should be turned on and should be connected to the Pokémon go game on your device.
- Ensure google fit is installed: you need to have google fit installed on your phone and it should record your physical activity like the steps that you have walked.
- Make sure google fit has the required permissions: google fit needs to have permission to work with Pokémon go on your android device.
- Check device compatibility: you need to make sure that your phone is compatible with the adventure sync feature.
- Close the Pokémon go: the Pokémon go should not be open even in the background or it will use go+ and you will face issues getting the adventure sync to work.
- Know the sync delays: at times you can take a few hours for the sync to work and so you have to be patient.
Now, after reading this post you do know How to fix Pokémon go adventure sync not working. These were a few easy-peasy methods that will help you to know the fixes that you can try out. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How Long Will It Take For Adventure Sync To Update?
Well, updating adventure sync can take up somewhere around one minute to an hour.
Q. Does Adventure Sync Work Without Wi-Fi?
Well, the answer to this question is yes, adventure sync can work even if it does not have a Wi-Fi network, you can use your cellular data plan to use this feature on your device.
Q. How To Disable Adventure Sync?
If you want to disable the adventure sync then you can uncheck the adventure sync option in the settings menu. If you use android 10, adventure sync needs to be disabled through Pokémon Go’s in-game settings. Hence if you disable the activity recognition through the android OS it will not fully disable the adventure sync.