We do know that 9Now is one of the best online streaming platforms which will allow you to watch videos and shows on this platform. You can stream this live streaming platform on iPhone, iPad, Android phones, tablets 4.33+, and iPad iOS 8+. However, there are some users who want to get 9Now on Xbox? Do you too want it? If yes, then here’ a post on How To Get 9Now On Xbox for you.
The best part about 9Now is that it is free, so you don’t even have to pay a penny for any kind of subscription. Also, you can use this platform with ease. 9Now also allows you to resume watching any episodes from where you have left them. That’s interesting.
But what if you want to get 9Now on Xbox? If you don’t know How To Get 9Now On Xbox, then you need not worry, we’ve got you covered. Here’s how you can get the 9Now app on your Xbox. Go to Xbox dashboard > choose apps > search for the app….
You probably dint get what we have said above, am I right? No worries. You will understand all of it once you read the full steps in deets below. So, are you ready for it? Let’s get started.
How To Get 9Now On Xbox?
If you want to know How To Get 9Now On Xbox, then the first thing that you have to do is to stay connected. What we mean by staying connected is that if you want to stream any kind of video, then it is obvious that you have to be connected to the internet. Isn’t it? Since these are internet-based apps and will not run if you are connected to the internet.
But on the contrary, you will also be able to use your consoles without an internet connection. You may never feel connected with them.
Moreover, you also need to set up your account for the streaming services that you want to use. This needs to be done in a web browser instead of a console. So, make haste to get your usernames and password ready.
How To Download 9Now On Xbox?
Xbox happened to have the most amazing start in the gaming world. This is because it was marketed so much as a box that besides streaming videos, even TV also started to play the games. But that has changed now, and it has actually become a famous choice for gamers.
So, if you want to download the 9Now on Xbox, then here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Go to the dashboard of Xbox. You can even go to the dashboard by clicking on the RB button, this is perhaps the easiest way to navigate to the dashboard.
- Choose apps.
- If you don’t see the 9Now app, then you can search for it.
- Next, on your controller, you have to press the A button.
- Now, click on the install button.
- Press and then hold the Xbox button on your controller so that the app is launched quickly when the download is finished.
- And that’s it.
The next time you want to open the app, you need to choose the My games and apps option from the dashboard. From here you will find the app. If you want faster access to the app, then you can even pin the app to your dashboard. To pin the app, you have to click on the menu button on your controller and then choose the option pin to home.
Now, you can stream your favorite 9Now shows and series on Xbox with ease. See it’s that simple.
How To Use The 9Now App On Xbox?
To use the 9Now app on your Xbox, follow these steps:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller, to open the guide.
- Now, put the curse on the left-hand side icon under the home. The text will change to my games and apps. Choose the option.
- Now, on the next screen, you have to choose the apps category which you will find on the left side of your screen.
- Highlight the app that you want to launch and then click on the A button.
So, this is How To Get 9Now On Xbox. The steps are really easy. By following these easy steps, you will be able to download 9Now on your Xbox with ease. If you have any questions, then you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why Is Your iPhone Or iPad Saying You Are Outside Australia When You Are Not While Using 9Now?
It could be that you have a VPN on your iPhone or iPad that you have to disable so that 9Now works properly. Here are a few steps that will help you to disable the VPN:
- On your iOS device, open the settings menu.
- Now, click on the general option.
- Next, you gotta click on the VPN if applicable. And then click on the option that says delete profile.
- You now have to confirm your action by clicking on delete again. In this way, any VPN will be removed from your settings.
- Lastly, reboot your iPhone or iPad for this process to be completed.
Q. How Can You Turn On The Closed Caption For The 9Now iPhone To iPad App?
The closed captions are available using the 9Now app in iPhone or iPad. If the closed is available, then you will get to see the icon of closed captions under the play bar after the ad start to play at the beginning. Just click on the closed caption icon to turn on the closed captions.