We cannot disagree with the fact that Discord is in fact a very cool app. This app has many funky features that you and your friends will surely love. Be it setting some really fun and cool usernames, about me ideas or the status. But there are some users who do not want to make their Discord name and avatar visible to others. Are you one of them? Do you also want to get an invisible Discord name and avatar? Do you know how to get an invisible Discord name and avatar? If you want to know then this post is just for you.
On Discord, you might have noticed that there are many users whose names and avatars are not visible to you. Do you know why? It is because they have kept their name and avatar hidden from the other users. But when you try to enter any blank space to change the username you might have noticed that Discord does not let you do so. Confused Why?
If you too are curious and want to try to hide your Discord name and avatar, then you will need a proper guide and that is this post. Since here we are going to discuss how to get an invisible Discord name and avatar? Though there are many protocols in Discord that offer to hide your identity by marking your username as invisible.
But to do so you will require a full guide with step-by-step guidance. Here we will provide you with a step-by-step guide to get invisible Discord names as well as an avatar. All you have to do is follow these simple steps as instructed on how to get an invisible Discord name and avatar.
What Is The Invisible Discord Name And Avatar?
We do know that for gamers Discord is a very helpful as well as an important platform. You can easily chat with the other gamers on Discord. In short, we can say that Discord is like WhatsApp for gamers where you can easily send messages, send voice chats, pictures, and a lot many things on this platform.
You will be asked to set a username the first time you make your account. This username will be shown on the Discord profile and to the other users also so that they can identify you with your username. But if you don’t want any username then you can leave it blank. If you want an invisible Discord name, you will need to create a new Discord account. This indeed is a very cool trick that you can use to surprise your friends.
Also, check out How To Fix Discord Crashing On Windows 11? Try 7 Easy Fixes!
How To Get An Invisible Discord Name?
If you want to know how to get an invisible Discord name, here are the steps that you need to follow carefully:
- The first thing that you have to do is copy the Unicode character “.
- Now you have to go to the Discord app and click on the gear icon. You will find this icon right next to your username from where you will get access to your user settings.
- Now under the option My account you will find the edit option right next to your username.
- You need to paste the character that you have copied to your username text box.
- Next, you have to enter your current password and then choose the done option. You will now get the invisible Discord name. but you need to remember that you will not be able to change your Discord name for a few hours after you have changed it.
- You can change the username in the server by typing “/nick+ Tab Key” and then paste the character.
How To Create An Invisible Discord Name On iPhone App?
If you want others to see a blank Discord name on Discord then you have to do the following steps on your ios device.
- First, open Discord app
- Sign in to your account
- Click on the hamburger menu which you will find on the upper left-hand side.
- You now have to press the menu icon which has three dots at the top right hand side.
- Click on the change nickname option.
- Now in the text field, you paste the special character without leaving any space. And your invisible Discord name is created on iPhone app.
Also, check out How To Appear Offline On Discord?
How To Create Invisible Discord Name on Android?
Here are a few steps that you have to follow to create invisible Discord name on Android:
- Open Discord and then sign in with your credentials.
- Click on the hamburger icon.
- Now you have to press the three-dotted icon which is the menu icon.
- Choose the change nickname option.
- In the text field paste the special character without any spaces.
How To Get An Invisible Discord Avatar?
Here are a few simple steps that you can use to get an invisible Discord profile picture.
- Here we will be using a transparent PNG file.
- Open the Discord app or the web version of this app.
- Now press the user settings button which you will find at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now under your account, you will get to see your avatar. You need to press on the options change avatar so that you can easily change your Discord avatar.
- Now set your profile picture as the transparent picture as the Discord avatar on your profile.
Also, check out 4 Important Discord Community Requirements | Kick Start Your Server Growth!
So now you have learned How to get an invisible Discord name and avatar. You just have to follow these simple steps and can change your Discord name as well as an avatar in no time. In this way, you can save your privacy and make it look cool.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will Discord Ban You From Using An Invisible Username?
No, Discord will not ban you from using an invisible username. But when you have an invisible username then you may not be allowed on many different Discord servers. It could also happen that you get banned by moderators since you have an invisible username.
Q. Can You Have Your Name To Be Of Just One Letter?
The answer is yes. You can have one letter or just one symbol as your Discord username. This is easy to do from your desktop:
- Sign in to your Discord account.
- Now go to the Mediafire and download the swag.txt file. Save it on your desktop.
- Now open the downloaded file and delete the exclamation mark. You can even replace any letter or symbol that you want to use.
- Copy your letter and the special character
- In your Discord account press the user settings option that you will find at the bottom of the screen.
- Now under your account, you need to click on the edit button.
- Delete your current username and then paste the copied content here.
- Click on the save button and you are done.