You do know Snapchat never fails to impress us with its great features. You must be aware that now Snapchat has the Snapchat+ feature. Snapchat+ is a premium subscription that will provide its users access to a collection of exclusive pre-released features. Do you know you can even give Snapchat+ to your friend? Do you know how to give Snapchat+ to a friend?
The Snapchat app allows its users to gift a Snapchat+ subscription to their contacts in the social networking application. You can even buy a one-year Snapchat+ gift subscription for another Snapchat user for just $29.99 with the price going up to $39.99 after the first year.
Now, if you want to know how to give Snapchat+ to a friend, then here are a few steps that you need to follow. Open Snapchat and your profile. Click on the gear icon. Go to Snapchat+ and Snapchat+ gifts. Select the friend you want to give Snapchat+ subscription.
Now, if you did not understand what we have mentioned above, then you need not worry because we have mentioned these in the below section. So just scroll down and read about it.
How To Give Snapchat+ To A Friend?
To give snapchat+ to a friend, Open Snapchat > Go to your profile > Click on gear icon > Go to Snapchat+ > Snapchat+ gifts > Select the friend you want to give Snapchat+ subscription > Confirm Selection.
Now, if you want to know how to give Snapchat+ to a friend, then here in this section we have discussed these in detail. You can follow these steps and give Snapchat+ to your friend. So now, without wasting any more time and quickly get started.
Step 1: When you see the Snapchat camera screen you need to click on your profile picture which is present in the upper left-hand side corner of the screen.
Step 2: Click on the gear icon which you will find in the upper right-hand side corner of the screen.
Step 3: Now, click on Snapchat+
Step 4: Then you have to click on the Snapchat+ gifts.
Step 5: Next you have to click on the friend to whom you want to give the Snapchat+ subscription. You can even click on the search bar near the top of the screen which will show as find friends to search for any friend manually.
Step 6: Click on the yellow gift Snapchat+ button which you will find at the bottom of the screen.
This is how to give Snapchat+ to a friend. So, what are you waiting for? Surprise your friends with Snapchat+.
What Are The Ways To Add Someone On Snapchat?
Well, there are many ways to add someone on Snapchat.
- Search by username.
- Add them to your phone’s contact list.
- Scan their snap code
- Subscribe to users finding them on the map.
Now, that we know how to give Snapchat+ to a friend, let’s discuss the features of Snapchat+.
- Priority story replies: your replies will become visible to the influencers as well as celebrities.
- Post-view emojis: this will show a certain emoji after they have viewed your snaps.
- Bitmoji backgrounds: more options when you choose the background for your Bitmoji.
- App icons: you can change the Snapchat icons on your home screen to open the many new designs.
Now, after reading this post you do know how to give Snapchat+ to a friend. These were some of the ways by which you can easily give Snapchat+ to your friends. These steps are easy to follow. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Add People By Username?
If you want to add people by the username you need to follow these steps:
- Click on the search icon which is at the top of your screen.
- Then type in the name of the person’s username on the box.
- Choose the to add an option which is on the right-hand side of the person whom you want to add. If you don’t see them in the list then you choose the view more to expand the results. Now, you can even click on the profile image and then select add friend.
Q. How To Add People From Your Contacts?
If you want to know how you can add people from your contacts then here are a few steps you need to follow.
- Go to chat and then click on the camera. Or you can even click on the stories tab and then click on the add friend icon which you will find at the top of the screen.
- Click on the all contacts option.
- Now you have to click on the continue option and then follow any prompts so that you give the app permission to access your contacts. This will ultimately sync your contacts with the app.
- Look through the list or you can even browse manually and then click on the add button next to anyone you want to add.
Q. How To Get Rid Of Quick Add On Snapchat?
Snapchat does not include an option to turn off quick add fully. But you can give it less work just by revoking its access to your contacts, on your iPhone, just go to settings, click on Snapchat and then turn off contacts. On your android device, you need to click on settings, followed by apps. Then click on Snapchat and hit the permission tab to turn it off.