Ahh! Don’t we all love shortcuts? Be it adding shortcuts to your mobile widgets, using shortcut keys to operate PC, and in many other ways. The good news is now you can add Snapchat shortcuts and have fun sharing streaks with ease. Wondering How To Make Shortcut On Snapchat?
Snap Streaks are now a cult for many social media fans because they symbolize an intense bond of friendship and engagement. With the increase in selfies and chats, the streaks are growing with new emojis popping up in the chat background. The best part is users can now create Snapchat shortcuts. Here’s a full-fledged guide on How to make a shortcut on Snapchat, edit it, and use it.
Snapchat shortcut for your Snap Buddies, especially best friends, sounds amazing, right? You and your friends need to have a Bitmoji account connected to their Snapchat installed on their device. If you’re looking for shortcuts on Snapchat, don’t fret. This article will tell you everything you must be aware of.
The first thing that you need to learn is “How to get Shortcuts on Snapchat?”. After that, we’ll move on to editing shortcuts on Snapchat according to your need. So, let’s step in.
How To Make Shortcut On Snapchat?
It’s been 12 years now that Snapchat was launched, and we are still not so familiar with all the functions of Snapchat, as the shortcuts on Snapchat. But don’t worry, like they say, ‘Never too late to learn.‘
Talking about Snapchat Shortcuts, here is the first step towards getting them. Follow these steps to get shortcuts on Snapchat.
- To make a shortcut in a streak first, you need to click the image.
- Click on the arrows to move ahead.
- On the page of Snapchat friends, click on the “Create Shortcuts” section just below the search bar located at the top.
- Choose one of your contacts and then tap “Create Shortcut” below. Shortcuts will then be generated.
How To Edit A Shortcut In Snapchat
Oops, I added the wrong person in Snapchat shortcuts! What to do now?
Don’t worry. We have a solution for that too. You can easily edit the shortcut created on Snapchat with a few simple clicks. Here is how to edit a shortcut on Snapchat:
1. Create A Snap
Learn how to edit shortcuts on Snapchat. Follow the step-by-step series.
- Open your Snapchat App.
- On the Camera page, take an image.
- Then, click send to, and you’ll be directed to a new page.
2. Hit Shortcuts
- On the screen, navigate to the right-hand side of the screen.
- Then, click on open the shortcuts icon.
- An additional page should be displayed in the “Edit Shortcuts” screen.
3. Click Edit Shortcuts
- After clicking on Edit Shortcuts, you can click on the shortcut you created.
- The new webpage will be displayed. There, you can add friends, remove friends or turn them off whenever you like.
- If you wish to erase the shortcut in Snapchat, head to the right side of the screen and click the delete icon. The shortcut will be removed.
So, by using the steps above, you can easily edit shortcuts on Snapchat.
Also, check out How To Share YouTube Music On Snapchat?
How To Add Chat Shortcuts To Snapchat?
You can easily add chat shortcuts on Snapchat using both Android and iPhone. Here are the steps you need to follow:
How To Add Chat Shortcuts On Snapchat Using iOS
- Just swipe right from your screen at home to display Your Today view.
- Scroll until you reach the bottom, then click the Edit button.
- Tap the + icon next to Snapchat Widget to include it in Your Today view.
- All of your favorite Friends who use Bitmoji will be displayed automatically within the widget.
- Tap the shortcut for a friend’s Bitmoji to join in a chat.
How To Add Chat Shortcuts On Snapchat On Android
- Hold and press to the empty area on your home screen.
- Tap Widgets, then choose the Snapchat Widget.
- Decide if you want to include only one person or a group.
- Put the widget where you’d like.
- Tap the Bitmoji shortcut of a friend to talk.
How To Delete A Shortcut On Snapchat
Deleting a shortcut on Snapchat is not as easy as creating one. It’s a bit complicated. Here are the steps you need to follow to delete a shortcut on Snapchat.
- In the beginning, you’ll have to take a fresh picture and then press the blue button to send.
- In the “Sent To” menu box, click on the “Shortcuts” button in the upper right-hand corner. The button is located just above that “Private Story” option.
- Following that, the menu titled “Edit Shortcuts” will appear at the bottom of the application. In this step, you’ll need to identify the shortcut you wish to remove and then click on it.
- You will see the “edit shortcut” page will be displayed. There will be three dots in the upper right corner in the form of ellipses (three dots). Click on the dots.
- A new menu will be displayed at the bottom of the application. The menu will present users with an option titled “Delete Shortcut.”
- Once you’ve clicked the “Delete Shortcut” button, Snapchat will prompt you to confirm your choice.
- If you want to confirm the decision, and remove the shortcut, click the gray “Delete” icon. Then you’re done.
Once you’ve confirmed your choice, Snapchat will remove the shortcut you are unsure of and show an affirmation message in blue in the upper right corner of the application.
To give you a quick overview of this post, we covered how to get Snapchat shortcuts. How to add and edit shortcuts on Snapchat using Android and iOS. Plus, if you wish to delete your shortcuts on Snapchat, there are steps for that.
If you found the information helpful, do save the post and share it with your friends as well.
Q. Can I Add Text To The Shortcut Instead Of An Emoji?
Unfortunately, there is no such option in Snapchat to add text to the shortcuts.
Q. Will Someone Find Out That They Have Been Added To one Of My Shortcuts On Snapchat?
No. Whatever shortcuts you create on Snapchat are accessible to you only. Other users will not be able to see them.
Q. How Many People Can Be Added To A Snapchat Shortcut?
Snapchat imposes no such limit for the number of people added to Snapchat. But as per user experience, you should add up to 200 people in a single Snapchat shortcut.