9Now is in fact becoming famous. And why will it not be famous, after all it provides you with some awesome features that you may not find on other online streaming platforms. Moreover, after looking at the reviews from the users we can say that they are definitely loving the app. However, of late many users are getting the 9Now error code P2. Are you too getting it?
9Now is a very famous platform that has been managed by the nine networks. It is a free app. Well, by the term free we mean that you can use this app without having to pay a single penny. You can download the app for free, you can stream the contents all for free.
Well, if you are getting the 9Now error code P2, then you need not panic, we are here to help you. So, if you are looking for ways by which you can fix this, first check the network connection, refresh your router, try to connect through the wireless routers, and improve your Wi-Fi signals.
Well, these are a few other ways also by which you can easily fix the 9Now error code that you are getting while streaming your favorite content. We have listed them below. So now let’s get to know about them.
Why Are You Getting 9Now Error Code P2
Well, if you are getting the 9Now error code P2 on your screen then there could be a few reasons coz of which you are facing this issue.
It could be that the 9Now server is down which in turn is causing the error issue, and you are getting that error code on your screen.
It could be that your Wi-Fi or mobile data connection is not working properly.
Another reason could be that there are many users who are using this app at the same time.
How To Fix 9Now Error Code P2?
Now, that we have discussed what could be the possible reasons that you are getting the 9Now error code, let’s discuss how you can fix this error:
1. Check Your Internet Connection
One of the first things that you need to do when you get the error code, is that you check your internet connection. See whether your Wi-Fi is working properly or not. If you see that your Wi-Fi is giving you the trouble, then you can either switch to mobile data or vice versa.
2. Try To Refresh Your Router
Similarly, you can even try to refresh your router as well to see whether this helps in fixing your issue or not. Here’s how you can do it:
- Firstly, turn off your device and then unplug the router for around 30 seconds.
- Now, after 30 secs, plug in the router and then turn it on.
- Wait, till you get to see that the router’s light is solid.
- Now, turn on your device and try to play a video. See whether it is working or not.
3. Try To Connect 9Now Through The Wireless Router
You can try to connect the 9Now app through the wireless router that is connected to your modem. Here are a few steps to follow:
- Turn off your laptop or computer.
- Now, directly plug in one end to the ethernet cable to your modem.
- While you plug the other end into your laptop or computer.
- Next, unplug the modem from its power source and then leave it like that for about 30 sec.
- After 30 sec just plugs the modem back into the power source.
- Now, turn on your modem and wait till you see that the lights are solid.
- Switch on your computer or laptop and try playing a video.
4. Improve Your Wi-Fi Signal
Here are a few ways by which you can improve your Wi-Fi signal
- Try to move your router to a new location. It is best that you try to keep the router in a central location and not in some corner of your house.
- Avoid any kind of wireless interference. Items like microwaves, cordless phones, or any other kind of wireless device can have an impact on the performance of your Wi-Fi. So, it is better that you try to keep your router away from the reach.
- Put your router in a higher position. Routers will work best when it is not close to the ground and doesn’t get squeezed among the other items.
5. Check If The 9Now Server Is Down
You may also face the error code on your 9Now app if the server is down. So, you can check whether the server is actually down or not. You can search about the same on the internet. If the 9Now server is actually down you will see all the news about it on the internet.
So, this is all about 9Now error code P2. With the help of the fixes that we have mentioned, you can easily fix the 9Now error code that comes up on your screen. If you have any questions, then you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why Are You Facing An Audio Or Video Loading Issue With 9now?
If you are facing an audio or video loading issue, then you can check your mobile phone’s volume. You can try to use the headphones and see whether this issue is fixed or not.
If you face a video loading issue then check your internet speed along with the Wi-Fi connectivity.
Q. Why Are The 9now App Notifications Not Working Properly?
First, go to the apps and then on the 9Now app followed by the notification option. See whether the notification is enabled it not. Enable it, if it is not enabled. Check again whether you have accidentally not muted the notification sounds.