Some are crazy for gaming because it’s their passion while some play just because it’s their hobby. In this article we’ll introduce you to the best casual games for Android in 2021 that you can play for free.
A casual game is a genre in video games that is different from all the hardcore games. These types of games have short sessions, a simple user interface, and are easy to play.
Here, in this article, we have listed 7 Best Casual Games for Android in 2021 that are totally free and have been downloaded over a million times on Google Play Store. These are:
- Prime Peaks
- Drop Stack Ball
- Stickman Hook
- Alto’s Adventure
- Catapult king
Read get some details about these games. Choose your favorite and start playing.
Also read, Best Simulation Games for Android in 2021
7 Best Casual Games for Android in 2021
Let’s end your wait and tell you which are the best casual games for android users in 2021!!
Take yourself on an amazing ride in this exciting multi-level game. Go through exciting, realistic courses and dare your friends to see who is the best climber. It is very much similar to Hill Climb Racing. so we can say that it’s the best realistic game for android.
In this game, you can take a test drive in the wildest mountain terrains. Various tracks are designed to make you rock as you race to the highest point. Each track has been made in such a way that it offers you realistic game physics and the best hill climb challenge.
There are multiple vehicles available in the games that you can choose from. Each vehicle provides something different in your high-altitude quest. Try to climb sharp hills and overcome rocky terrain. Go beyond the limits and win bragging rights from your friends as the #1 driver and competitor.
Features of Prime Peaks:
• Realistic game physics.
• Fun gameplay.
• Handcrafted tracks.
• Various vehicles.
Drop Stack Ball – Fall Helix Blast Crash 3D
Drop stack ball is the most addictive stack fall game where you guide your ball to victory. It has an optimized performance so that you can use it on any device you want.
This game is really exciting and is packed with super fun.
The controls of the game are also very easy. You just need to press and hold the screen of your smartphone to make the ball move. Make sure that your ball doesn’t touch the obstacles.
By holding long your ball, you can make a combo and break the blocks.
It is also an arcade game where players bump through revolving helix platforms in order to reach the end.
This game has more than 300 plus levels.
Stack Ball Features:
- One tap and easy control.
- 300+ exciting levels.
- Nice graphics and animation.
- Addictive gameplay.
- Great time killer game
This game is so smooth, that you can not stop playing. You have to discover Stickman Hook in this game.
Just tap your smartphone screen to make awesome jumps but you should avoid obstacles that come to your way.
How to play:
- You have to tap to hook and make incredible jumps
- Press your screen to hook your stickman with your grapnel and release to let go
- Avoid every obstacle that stands in your way
- Swing from hook to hook to pass all the levels
The faster you will go, the more awesome tricks you can do.
Some interesting features of Stickman Hook
- You can swing like a spider
- Your stickman dances at the end of each game
- There is a grappling hook
Also read, Top Editor’s Choice Android Games in 2021
You have to join Alto and his friends as they start going on an endless snowboarding adventure where they go across the awesome alpine hills.
Alto’s Adventure has more than 10 million downloads on the Google play store with an overall rating of 4.4 stars. Also, this game is rated for 3+ which means anyone can enjoy this game.
Some features of the Game
- Fluid, graceful, and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
- Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
- Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
- Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
- Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
- The game has original music and handcrafted audio.
Mahjong which is also known as Mahjong Solitaire is one of the most popular casual games for Android. You have to match the open pairs of identical tiles and remove all tiles to complete aboard.
Some amazing Features of Mahjong:
- There are over 1000 free boards
- Beautiful graphics and various layouts
- Intelligent free hints
- Unlimited free undo
- Daily Challenge
- Customizable backgrounds
- High scores and personal statistics
- The sound that can be turned on/off
- Designed for Tablet and phone support
Also read, Best Android Trivia Games in 2021
Dismantle the castle and free the Princess by defeating the enemies in this amazing 3D adventure game. In short, become the catapult by taking down the castles and forts or a fire-breathing dragon in this game.
Catapult King game comes with unique storytelling so that you can enjoy your gameplay without getting bored.
This game has more than 10 million downloads on the Google play store with an overall rating of 4.3 stars out of 5.
Build your fantasy zoo with lots of loving animals & solve fun puzzles.
Build open enclosures for animals to make your zoo visitor-friendly with cafes, fountains, playgrounds, hangout spots, and more.
Learn about different animal species from all over the world and make the best zoo.
Some cool features of this game:
● Match juicy and fruity items to complete unique tasks and win rewards
● Unlock more areas to welcome new animals from different habitats
● Play with custom options to design your zoo the way you want
● Decorate your zoo with unique objects from around the world
● Complete tasks for zoo visitors by helping them with their specific needs and wants
● Bring together whole families of animals to get even more rewards!
Also read, Best Realistic Games for Android in 2021
All these above-mentioned games are the 7 Best Casual Games for Android in 2021. You can download these games for free from the Google play store. In addition, these Games are small in size. So, you can play them on any smartphone device.
Featured Image Source: Google play store