“Merry Christmas 🎅🎄”
Isn’t that too bland for a Christmas caption or comment? Hey! I know we gotta wish those folks but why not follow the cool breeze and sparkly lights when it comes to captions and comments for Christmas pictures. Let’s bid adieu to normalcy and borrow the charm of our red-hatted Santa to post funny, cool, and mind-blowing comments for Christmas pictures this time around!
People post many pictures on Instagram and Facebook during Christmas while enjoying quality time with their family. Once you open your Instagram, the feed is flooded with Snowy and family pics. So what do? What comment should you post there? “Looking good” Or “Santa called; he wants his elves back”. HO HO Happy Holidays!! There’s so much to choose from, so why only stick with those 2-3 old comments that everyone expects to receive?
Blow the mind of your pals giving them something different this Christmas around. Make them widen their small eyes while reading your comments or even smile. When it comes to Christmas comments, let’s bid adieu to Geographical and language barriers! Let’s embrace the spirit of togetherness while connecting hearts (and irritating our friends with comments whose meanings they don’t know) Say “Joyeux Noël tout le monde” instead of “Merry Christmas everyone”, If they aren’t French immigrants, you’ve already won at this fun game of Christmas comments.
Let’s welcome the joyous Christmas vibes and tune in with these best comments for Christmas pictures!
Christmas Instagram Comments
Your friends have posted beautiful Instagram photos of their Christmas celebrations, what are you planning to do now? Comment right? #Sleigh Instagram commenting game this Christmas by adding these funny, cute, warm, snowy, and punny comments on your friend’s pictures.
Warm Comments For Christmas Pictures
- Stay cozy
- A good conscience is a continual Christmas
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!
- Make it a December to Remember.
- Hot chocolate weather
- Sweater Weather is Better Together.
- Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
- What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.
- Fairy Lights on Winter Nights.
- One thing I love about Christmas music is that it has a tradition of warmth.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
- Christmas is not as much opening presents as it is opening our hearts.
- Some people are worth melting for.
- Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.
- Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.
- Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.
- Remember this December, that love weighs more than gold.
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
- At Christmas, all roads lead home.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
Also Read: C7 and C9 Christmas Lights For House Decoration!!
Cute Christmas Comments
- Christmas Magic is in the air.
- You can find me under the mistletoe.
- Today’s to-do list: snuggle up by the tree with a mug of hot cocoa.
- We’re just like a bunch of candy canes: sweet and slightly twisted.
- The stockings were hung by the chimney with care …
- I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.
- The best of all gifts around the Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family wrapped up in each other.
- Bah, humbug.
- Let’s rock around the Christmas tree, you and me
- May Santa work his magic to the nth degree
- Sparkle and shine this Christmastime
- O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, How lovely are your branches.
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
- Gonna go lay under the Christmas tree to remind my family that I’m a gift.
- My favorite color is Christmas lights.
- Kindness is Free, Sprinkle that Stuff Everywhere.
- If Kisses were Snowflakes, I’d Send You a Blizzard.
- Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.
- Hurry down the chimney tonight.
- Christmas is best pondered, not with logic, but with imagination.
- Unique like a snowflake.
Cool Christmas Comments
- Dear Santa, just leave your credit card under the tree. Dear Santa, just leave your credit card under the tree.
- Sleigh-in it
- Totally sleighed it!!!!
- Maybe hot chocolate wants to be called beautiful chocolate just one time.
- Believe in your elf.
- There’ll be parties for hosting, cocktails for toasting, and caroling sung way off key.
- There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.
- I’m only a morning person on December 25th.
- I don’t know if there’ll be snow, but have a cup of cheer.
- I’d Rather Shovel Sand Than Snow.
- Hot chocolate weather
- Reminder: I am a gift.
- Made of 100% tinsel.
- My invite to Kris’s Christmas Eve party got lost in the mail.
- Happy Mariah Carey day!
- Dear Santa, define “nice.”
- Christmas cheer? I thought you said Christmas beer…
Funny Christmas Comments
- You were diagnosed with OCD (Obsessive Christmas Disorder), right?
- Rudolph!! My home boy.
- Feelin’ frosty!!!!
- Dear Santa…I can explain.
- I hope the reindeer eat the naughty list.
- That’s a wrap! No, seriously—I finally finished wrapping the gifts.
- It’s beginning to *cost* a lot like Christmas…
- Permanently on the naughty list and loving every minute of it.
- Did you ever see a talking snowman?
- But first, let me take an elfie.
- Merry Elfin Christmas
- Dear Santa, is it too late now to say sorry?
- Dear Santa, I’ve been good all year. Most of the time. Once in a while. Never mind, I’ll buy my own stuff.
- What do you call an elf who sings? A Wrapper.
- The only time of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks.
- Single bells, single bells, single all the way.
- Wow, did you just put your pic on top of the Christmas tree thinking you’re a star?
- If my Valentine you won’t be, I’ll hang myself on your Christmas tree.
- One more cookie and I swear I’ll fit in the Santa costume.
- Me, 11 months of the year: “Slay.” Me in December: “Sleigh.”
- The elves did it.
- When life gives you snow, make snow angels.
Baddie Christmas Comments
- I don’t celebrate Christmas, Christmas celebrates me.
- If no one will gift me a present this year, I really don’t care as I can buy for myself.
- Just because I don’t wish Merry Christmas it doesn’t mean I am not enjoying that.
- Christmas is a lovely day; don’t allow any bullshit to destroy that for you.
- It’s OK if you don’t like Christmas, not everyone has a good flavor.
- Hopefully, God finishes every two-faced people this Christmas.
- This Xmas, Be nice? Nah…people will take it for being a dimwit.
- This Christmas when everyone will be good, I’m going to be worst.
- Hopefully, our old Xmas memories are killing you these days.
Also Read: 5 Best Old Movies to Watch on Christmas and in New Year 2021 – Story and Review
Punny Christmas Comments
- What did one ornament say to another? ‘I like hanging with you.
- Rebel without a Claus.
- Say it ain’t snow!
- There’s snow place like home.
- Your presents is requested.
- The snuggle is real.
- I’m feelin’ pine.
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
- Birch, please.
- Believe in your elf.
- It’s on the upper elf.
- You’re happy and you’re snowing it.
- All the jingle ladies, all the jingle ladies.
- It was love at frost sight.
- We’ve got chemis-tree.
- This is my resting Grinch face.
- Elfie time.
- There’s snow-body I’d rather spend Christmas with.
- Go elf yourself.
- Say it ain’t snow.
Romantic Christmas Comments
- Meet me under the mistletoe.
- All I want for Christmas is you.
- Love the giver more than the gift.
- Sweater weather is better when we’re together.
- ’Tis the season for matching pajamas.
- VIP Naughty List members.
- Your presence is the present. Thank you.
- Baby, it’s cold outside.
- The feeling’s here that only comes this time of year.
- Snuggled up together, like two birds of a feather would be …
- I don’t want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need.
- You have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card.
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
- The holly to my jolly.
- I love you snow much.
- Blame it on the mistletoe.
- The nut to my cracker.
- The season just isn’t the same without you.
- Smitten like a pair of mittens.
- You rock my Christmas socks.
- You are the marshmallow to my hot chocolate.
Movie Quotes For Christmas
- Deck The Hall- “There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. For when the first snow is also a Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen.”
- The Elft- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear”
- Elf- “SANTA! I know him!”
- It’s A Wonderful Life- “Every time a bell rings, an angel gets its wings.”
- Johnny Mathis- “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!”
- Frozen- “Do you want to build a snowman?”
- A Christmas Carol- “I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year.”
- Christmas Vacation- “Nobody’s walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas.”
- Frosty The Snowman- “There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. For when the first snow is also a Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen.”
- A Christmas Carol- “There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. For when the first snow is also a Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen.”
- Christmas Vacation- “And we’re going to have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas.”
- Home Alone 2- “Merry Christmas you filthy animal.”
- Elf- “You have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card.”
- The Polar Express- “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.”
Also Read: 100+ Comments For Boys Picture On Instagram – To Make Any Boy’s Day
Sleight this Christmas with these best Christmas comments. Be a warm commenter in pictures where your friends are enjoying with their family and be a badass commenter for your arch-enemies.
Flow in the free-spirited energy of Christmas and let your words flow freely on your Keypad and even in reality. Give out compliments to your loved ones in the form of comments this Christmas and enjoy the white Christmas with a happy heart.
Make cherishable memories and keep sharing happy days. Carry the Christmas vibes all year long and celebrate Christmas even in the hot summer heat. Why? Because Christmas is more of a feeling than an occasion reserved for a specific date.
Frequently asked Questions
Q. What Should I Comment On A Christmas Post?
Best comments for Christmas posts.
Bah! Aren’t you sleighing it?
Let me borrow some of that snow.
Let’s drink hot chocolate together under the mistletoe. Kissing is too overrated.
We’re on the same page of the naughty list.
That’s a wrap! No, seriously—I finally finished wrapping the gifts.
It’s beginning to *cost* a lot like Christmas…
Permanently on the naughty list and loving every minute of it.
Did you ever see a talking snowman?
Q. What Do You Write In A Christmas Card To Your Brother?
Nothing is better than this to write on a Christmas card for your brother – “Let’s sleigh this Christmas like we did all the past ones. Let’s stick together in the snowy fields.”
Featured Image Credits: Country Living Magazine