Close your eyes and make a wish!! It’s Christmas Time!! There is something amazing about the weeks and days that lead up to Christmas morning. This time of year is a moment that is difficult to explain. I’m sure you know precisely what I am talking about! If you’re trying to spread some Christmas joy this holiday season, these captions for Christmas pictures and quotes are exactly what you’ve been looking for!!
If you’re anyone like me, you’ll have your camera on the go throughout the holidays to capture these special moments. Although it isn’t easy to explain these amazing images with only some words. These holiday Instagram captions and phrases will make sharing your Christmas pictures more festive!!
I’ve put together all of the captions for Christmas pictures and messages you’ll need for the most memorable moments of the holiday season!! Starting with Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday captions that spread some joy to some specific Christmas sayings on Christmas Eve, here you’ll find everything!!
Save this list to ensure that you don’t need to be thinking about captions for Christmas pictures, and you will be able to enjoy the most beautiful season!
Snow Captions For Christmas Pictures
When paired with your favorite images of the holidays, these snow captions for Christmas bring out the joy and spirit of the holiday season. Even if you’re sending greeting cards to your loved ones during warmer months, these amazing snow captions are perfect for your Christmas photos and the sleigh!!
- “I’d Rather Shovel Sand Than Snow.”
- “It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas.”
- “I was cold, so I made an igloo.”
- “Christmas is Coming.”
- “The world changes when it snows.”
- “Stay cozy.”
- “There’s a snow place like home.”
- “The world changes when it snows.”
- “There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. When the first snow is also a Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen.”
- “Winter Wonderland.”
- “Baby, it’s cold outside.”
- “Hot chocolate weather”
- “Ice, ice baby”
- “Sleigh-in it”
- “Did you ever see a talking snowman?”
- “Sweater Weather is Better Together.”
- “Make it a December to Remember.”
You may also be interested in 15 Most Popular Christmas Hashtags That Are Trending Tree-Mendously!!
Winter Captions For Instagram
The best thing about the internet is that it brings us joy. The funny Christmas Instagram captions can make your loved ones laugh and ensure that your posts are viewed by the algorithm.
- “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.”
- “The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is to Sing Loud for All to Hear.”
- “Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!”
- “Ho, ho, ho, Merry Christmas.”
- “Keep Calm and Have a Merry Christmas.”
- “Winter is Coming.”
- “It’s feeling a lot like Christmas.”
- “‘Tis the season.”
- “All is calm, all is bright.”
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”
- “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!”
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”
Funny Captions For Christmas Pictures
Social media is our best buddy that can make us smile and laugh out louder anytime, so why not send some smiles to your loved ones?
These funny Christmas Instagram captions will make your loved ones giggle and make sure your posts are seen through the algorithm.
- “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.”
- “When You Say Blizzard, We Think Dairy Queen.”
- “I Hope Rudolph Eats the Naughty List.”
- “Merry Elfin Christmas.”
- “Dear Santa, is it too late now to say sorry?”
- “That’s too small to fit a pony.”
- “Too bad we can’t gift wrap common sense.”
- “Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.”
- “Being related to me is really the only gift you need. Just saying.”
- “Feast mode.”
- “Dear Santa, I’ve been good all year. Most of the time. Once in a while. Never mind, I’ll buy my own stuff.”
- “Permanently on the naughty list and loving every minute of it.”
- “When someone asks ‘where is your Christmas spirit?’ is it wrong to point to the liquor cabinet?”
- “Friends are like Christmas lights. Some are broke. Others just don’t work for you and there are others that make your day shine bright.”
- “You rock my Christmas socks.”
- “What did one ornament say to another? ‘I like hanging with you.’”
- “The only time of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks.”
- “Single bells, single bells, single all the way.”
- “But first, let me take an elfie.”
- “Dear Santa… I can explain.”
- “Happy holla days.”
- “Happy holidays.”
- “Totally sleighed it.”
- “The elf did it.”
- “Just so we’re clear, the Grinch never really hated Christmas. He hated people, which is fair.”
- “Dear Santa, define ‘nice.’”
- “What do you call an elf who sings? A Wrapper.”
- “’Tis the season! Let the overeating begin!”
- “I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.”
- “My husband’s idea of getting the Christmas spirit is to become Scrooge.”
- “Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.”
- “I haven’t taken my Christmas lights down. They look so nice on the pumpkin.”
- “One day of coal vs. 364 days of fun… I’ll take my chances.”
- “What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire? Frostbite!”
- *Puts a selfie on top of the Christmas tree because I’m a star*
- “Nothing says holiday like a cheese log.”
Clever Christmas Captions
The majority of these captions would be great on a humorous Christmas card that will bring your family and friends to be a little chuckle. The Christmas season is all about happiness in the end, and there’s nothing more fun than laughing over some clever captions for Christmas and Christmas sayings.
- “I’m only a morning person on December 25th.”
- “I don’t know if There’ll Be Snow but Have a Cup of Cheer.”
- “Maybe hot chocolate wants to be called beautiful chocolate just one time.”
- “Christmas tree o’ Christmas tree, your ornaments are history.”
- “Smile like you mean it. This is how we earn our presents.”
- “If a big, jolly guy grabs you and puts you in a bag, don’t worry: I told Santa I wanted a Good Friend for Christmas.”
- “It’s beginning to cost a lot like Christmas.”
- “Sweet but twisted. Does that Make me a Candy Cane?”
- “Merry Christmas You Cotton Headed Ninnymuggins.”
- “Being good for goodness’ sake was not enough motivation.”
- “All the jingle ladies.”
- “Oh deer.”
- “Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.”
- “Believe in your elf.”
- “Meet me under the mistletoe.”
- “Me every day: slay. Me in December: sleigh.”
- “All spruced up.”
- “There’ll be parties for hosting, cocktails for toasting, and caroling sung way off-key.”
- “Christmas is a baby shower that went totally overboard.”
- “Once again, we come to the holiday season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.”
- “Nothing’s as mean as giving a little child something useful for Christmas.”
- “What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.”
- “I love Christmas. I receive a lot of wonderful presents I can’t wait to exchange.”
- “Three phrases that sum up Christmas are Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men and Batteries not Included.”
- “There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.”
This Christmas, surprise your loved ones with the best presents using these 8 Amazing Christmas Gifting Apps For Android!! Be Their Secret Santa!!
Cute Christmas Captions
Regardless of what kind of Christmas caption you want to use, these cute Christmas captions will help you sleigh the Instagram game this year.
- “May this Holiday Season sparkle and shine and may all your wishes and dreams come true, Merry Christmas.”
- “Merry everything and happy always.”
- “Fairy Lights on Winter Nights.”
- “It is the Season to Sparkle.”
- “Christmas Magic is in the air.”
- “Kindness is Free, Sprinkle that Stuff Everywhere.”
- “If Kisses were Snowflakes, I’d Send You a Blizzard.”
- “Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store; perhaps it means a bit more.”
- “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.”
- “Friends like you make the season bright, Merry Christmas.”
- “Christmas is not as much opening presents as it is opening our hearts.”
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly Merry Christmas.”
- “May your days be merry and bright.”
- “Fa la la la.”
- “Some people are worth melting for.”
- “Hurry down the chimney tonight.”
- “All roads lead home for the holidays.”
- “My favorite color is Christmas lights.”
- “Holiday wishes made with gingerbread hugs and peppermint kisses.”
- “‘Tis the season to sparkle.”
- “Sparkly bows and mistletoe.”
- “First, we’ll make snow angels for two hours, and then we’ll eat a whole roll of Toll House cookie dough as fast as we can, and then, to finish, we’ll snuggle.”
- “What’s Christmas without having your best friend there to share it?”
- “At Christmas play and make good cheer, For Christmas comes but once a year.”
- “The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.”
- “Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.”
- “Christmas is best pondered, not with logic, but with imagination.”
- “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.”
Christmas Tree Captions
Wait! Is it even Christmas without a beautifully decorated Christmas Tree? And if you are about to post your crazy Christmas tree pictures on the gram, then forget about the rest of the hashtags and go for these trending Christmas Tree Captions.
- Christmas tree captions are a great way to celebrate the season and show your love for one of the best parts of the holidays: Christmas trees!
- “The best of all gifts around the Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family wrapped up in each other.”
- “O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree, How lovely are your branches!”
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”
- “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.”
- “The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!”
- “Rockin’ around the Christmas tree!”
- “Gonna go lay under the Christmas tree to remind my family that I’m a gift.”
- “From little seeds grow mighty trees.”
- “You know it’s winter when the tree is the only light in the room.”
Christmas Captions Using Emojis!!
Spread some smiles this Christmas season!! Use these fun Emoji Christmas captions and enjoy!!
- He’s making a 📝 and checking it ✌
- Look ⬆️…🎅 is coming!
- I’m on the 😈 📝
- I’m on the 😇📝
- There’s ❄️ place like 🏡
- Every time a 🔔 rings an 😇 gets its wings.
- Rebel without a 🎅
- Up to ❄️ good.
- ✌on 🌎 and 👍 will to 👱👩
- All I want for Christmas is 🍕
- To-do list: 1.🍴2.🍷3. 😴
- 😈 or 😇?
- It was 💗 at ❄️ sight.
- Lit up like a 🎄!
- 🌰 roasting on an open 🔥
- 🍪? Check. 🥛 ? Check.
- Oh 🦌!
- Fizz the season 🍾
- 🏠 for the holidays
- Not a creature was stirring, not even a 🐭
Enjoy Christmas with your loved ones watching these 5 Best Old Movies to Watch on Christmas and in New Year 2021 – Story and Review
PUNNY CHRISTMAS CAPTIONS
Look snow further—there are plenty of clever Christmas puns to choose from!! Use these funky captions and have fun!!
- There’s a snow place like home.
- All the jingle ladies, all the jingle ladies.
- Your presents are requested.
- I only have ice for you.
- Resting Grinch faces.
- The snuggle is real.
- It was love at frost sight.
- Believe in your elf.
- I’m feelin’ pine.
- But wait—there’s myrrh.
- It’s the most wine-derful time of the year.
- He came, he thawed, he conquered.
- Sleigh my name, sleigh my name.
- Snow boots and ice and nothing is nice.
- Rebel without a Claus.
- Yule be sorry.
- Birch, please.
- It’s s’more than a feeling.
- Up to snow good.
- Ho, ho, ho? More like ha, ha, ha.
- But first, let’s take an elfie.
- Make it rein.
- Walking in a winter punderland.
- Say it ain’t snow!
- The forecast is un-brrr-liveable.
- I’m all spruced up.
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
- I’ll be ho-ho-home for Christmas.
- Me every day: slay. Me in December: sleigh.
Christmas Captions Inspired By Songs
Christmas carols and hymns are the best ways to set the Christmas mood!! Use these fun Christmas captions inspired by songs!!
- “Holidays are joyful, there’s always something new. But every day’s a holiday when I’m near to you.” —The Carpenters
- “Although it’s been said many times, many ways, Merry Christmas to you.” — Nat King Cole
- “Santa Claus llegó a la ciudad.” —Luis Miguel
- “Wherever there are people giving gifts, exchanging cards, I believe that Christmas is truly in their hearts.”— Jose Mari Chan
- “A very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Let’s hope it’s a good one, without any fear.” —John Lennon & The Plastic Ono Band
- “If there is love in your heart and your mind, you will feel like Christmas all the time.” —Faith Hill
- “Feeling Christmas all around, and I’m trying to play it cool.” —Ariana Grande,
- “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.” —Irving Berlin
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas.” —Judy Garland
- “My world is filled with cheer and you this Christmas.” —Donny Hathaway
- “Christmas time is here.” —Lee Mendelson and Vince Guaraldi
- “The party’s on, the feeling’s here That only comes this time of year.” —Paul McCartney
- “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.” —Meredith Willson
- “There’ll be parties for hosting, marshmallows for toasting, and caroling out in the snow.” —Edward Pola and George Wyle
- “It hasn’t snowed a single flurry But Santa, dear, we’re in a hurry.” —Jerry Herman
- “I don’t know if there’ll be snow, but have a cup of cheer.”—Johnny Marks and Burl Ives
- “There’s no place like home for the holidays.” —Robert Allen and Al Stillman
- “Feliz Navidad, próspero año y felicidad.” —José Feliciano
- “Next year, I could be just as good if you check off my Christmas list.” —Eartha Kitt
Movies Inspired Christmas Captions
Ahh!! So which movie you are watching this year on Christmas? Post your movie snaps using these amazing movie Christmas captions!!
- “But for now, let me say. Without hope or agenda. Just because it’s Christmas. And at Christmas, you tell the truth. To me, you are perfect.” —Love Actually
- “You’ll shoot your eye out kid!” —A Christmas Story
- “It’s Christmas Eve and we are going to go celebrate being young and being alive.” —The Holiday
- “It’s Christmas Eve. A time of mystery, expectations, who knows what might happen.” —The Nutcracker and the Four Realms
- “Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.” —Miracle on 34th Street
- “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” —Elf
- “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.” —The Polar Express
- “Isn’t there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?” —A Charlie Brown Christmas
- “Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.” —It’s a Wonderful Life
- “We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.” —Elf
- “What if Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?” —How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- “Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal.” —Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.” —The Polar Express
Aha!! Gearing up for Christmas decorations? Don’t forget to check out C7 and C9 Christmas Lights For House Decoration!!
Ahh, my heart feels so overwhelmed reading all these captions for Christmas pictures!! Just counting down the days left for this special day!!
What are your plans for Christmas? Do share them in the comments section below!! And don’t forget to share these funny and cute Christmas captions with your friends!!
Merry Christmas in Advance!!
Featured Image Credits: bustle.com