Did you delete your old BeReal account and now you want it back? It may happen that you have unintentionally deleted the old BeReal account and now you want it back. Ok, no worries, this post on How Can I Get My Old BeReal Account or how to log back into bereal, will surely help you to know how you will be able to get your old BeReal account back.
BeReal is a new social media app that allows you to click pictures without any filters. It is perhaps one of the first apps that allows you to take unfiltered pictures of yourself. Every day you get a notification to post the BeReal photo within two minutes. If you even get late to post the BeReal picture even for a second then your post will be considered late.
Now, coming back to your question, How Can I Get My Old BeReal Account? if you don’t know how to get it back, then my dear you have come to the right place. This post will guide you through. Here is what you need to do for how to sign back into bereal: First install BeReal on your phone then enter your date of birth and enter your mobile number finally enter OTP and you will have access to your old account.
Well, there is nothing to worry about, we won’t keep you hanging out there. We have listed all the steps below that will help you out with how to log into old bereal account. So, let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
How Can I Get My Old BeReal Account?
Do you want to know How Can I Get My Old BeReal Account? If your BeReal account was logged out or the app got deleted, then you may want to get that old account back or you want to know how to login to bereal again. isn’t it? Now, you must be wondering how you can get the old BeReal account back. Don’t worry, below we have mentioned a few steps that will help you out with how to log back in to bereal.
Step 1: To log back into bereal First, install the BeReal app and open it.
Step 2: Now, type in your name.
Step 3: We suggest that you give the same name as you have given previously.
Step 4: Next, you have to enter your date of birth.
Step 5: Now, enter the mobile number that you provided when you created the old account. But if the mobile number that you had used to create the old account is omitted or the SIM is cut off, then you will be able to login or recover the old BeReal account. It is because you will not get the OTP number that you will receive when logging in.
Step 6: Now, the OTP for that number will come just type it out.
Step 7: Now, your old account is finally open again. And your issue how to recover bereal account may be solved.
This is how to log back in to bereal.
How To Log Back Into The Previous BeReal App?
If by mistake your BeReal account is logged out, then these few steps will help you to log back into your BeReal account. Logging in again is just like creating a BeReal account. Here’s what you need to do for how to log into bereal again:
- Open your BeReal app.
- Type in your name.
- Give the same name that you had given previously.
- Enter your date of birth and mobile number which you had earlier provided.
- You will get an OTP on that number. Enter the OTP number.
- Now, you have successfully logged in to your BeReal account again.
Follow these simple steps to solve your issue how do you log back into bereal.
How To Log Out Of The BeReal Account?
Now, that you know How Can I Get My Old BeReal Account, let us know how to log out of BeReal. There might be situations when you do want to log out of your BeReal app. But if you find it difficult to log out of the BeReal app, then these few steps will surely help you out.
- The first thing you gotta do is to open your BeReal app.
- Now, go to your BeReal profile and then click on the settings option.
- Now scroll down at the bottom till you find the log-out option.
- Click on the logout button.
- Again, press on it to confirm your action.
How To Log In To The BeReal Account For The First Time?
If you have created the BeReal account and mistakenly got logged out then here’s how you can log in again.
- Open the BeReal app and either click on skip or on the continue button.
- Now, you have to enter your name.
- Enter your date of birth in the format, date, month, and year. For instance, 02 11 1995. Now, hit the continue button.
- Enter your mobile number and then click on the continue button. You will get an OTP in the number which you have provided. Just enter the OTP and click on the continue button.
- Wait for a few seconds to retrieve the contacts. You can even invite your friends from your mobile contact list. If you don’t want to add then you can totally skip this step.
- Now, you will get the first notification of BeReal. To post your first BeReal just tap on that notification.
- If you are late to click on that notification, then you will get to see the resend notification button. Click on it and then click on the notification.
Hopefully, after reading this post you do know How Can I Get My Old BeReal Account. This post has guided you on how with just a few easy steps you can get back your old BeReal account. You also know how you can log out of your BeReal account. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Hide Your Location In BeReal?
Well, you can easily disable your location on the BeReal app. At the bottom of the screen you will find the location icon. You just have to click on that icon and choose to turn off the location. Your location has been turned off. However, the app will notify you to give your location access repeatedly.
Q. Can You Log In To The BeReal Account On 2 Phones At The Same Time?
Say, you are currently logged in to your BeReal account on a phone. Now, at the same time, you log in to your account from another phone. You cannot log in to an account on two phones. Do you know the reason? No, ok let me explain it to you.
You do get the OTP to verify and proceed with other steps while logging into your BeReal account, yes? So, the OTP will come to the phone number which you have provided when you log in to your profile on the second phone. So, when you enter the OTP your profile will get logged out automatically from the first phone on which you had logged in.