You do use your iPhone to send messages every day, so don’t you think that you need to make the act of messaging more exciting or maybe more appealing to your eyes? So, if you are thinking of changing your keyboard color, but don’t know How to Change the Keyboard Color on the iPhone, then this post is for you.
iPhones are known to have classic and at the same time minimalistic designs. Even the interface of the iPhone looks the same, irrespective of the version. So, we will not blame you if you don’t want the iPhone to feel more like you.
Now, if you are wondering about How to Change the Keyboard Color on the iPhone, then you have come to the right place. Well, there are a few ways by which you can change the iPhone’s keyboard color. You can set the keyboard to dark mode. If you want then you can even install third-party keyboards.
Excited to know How you can easily Change the Keyboard Color on your iPhone make give it an all-new look. Read below to find out about it.
How To Change The Keyboard Color On The iPhone?
Do you want to know How To Change The Keyboard Color On The iPhone? If you have been using the same keyboard theme for a longggg time now? Then it’s high time that you change your keyboard color and spice up your iPhone. How? Let’s check it out.
Set The iPhone’s Keyboard To The Dark Mode
Now. let’s get to know How To Change The Keyboard Color On The iPhone. If you want to change the keyboard color of your iPhone without needing any third-party apps, then you can do it by setting your iPhone to dark mode. This will change the color of your keyboard from the default white to black. So now, you can have a black keyboard on your iPhone instead of white.
Here are a few steps that will help you to change your iPhone’s keyboard to dark mode:
- Click on the settings menu on your iPhone.
- Then scroll down, and click on the display and brightness option.
- Next, you have to choose the dark mode option.
- You will see that your keyboard color theme will change from black to white along with the other apps.
Popular Keyboard Apps To Change Keyboard Color
One of the most popular keyboard apps is FancyKey. Apart from different keyboard colors, this app also offers effects, emojis, keyboard themes, and Stickers. Other highlights include the built-in auto-correct option along with the swipe feature.
This is a free app and you will get many things without even paying a single penny which includes the fonts library. However, this app is also available with a subscription. But the price is a bit high and you will only get a three-day free trial.
Color Keyboard: Themes And Skins
This app is made to give your iPhone keyboard the best colors. The changes will also affect the chat background and the color keyboard actually does a good job to match the font color with the background.
This app also provides emoticons and some smart features that will help you to type faster. One that makes this app stand out is that it supports more than forty languages. This app is free and there are also in-app purchases that will help you to get more features.
This app besides giving us fonts will also give us many keyboards with different buttons and colors. Moreover, it also gives us a keyboard with symbols and emoticons only.
This app is free and also comes with in-app purchases and will work best for those who post regularly on the social media platform. It is easy to set up which is another highlight. Even if you never used this app, you will have no trouble navigating the app.
Installing Third-Party Keyboards
After you have downloaded the keyboard that you like, then you will have to install and enable it on your iPhone. Here are a few steps to follow:
- Click on the settings app to go to the menu tab. Then choose the general button followed by the keyboard.
- Now, click on the keyboards which you will find at the top of the screen and choose. You will be able to see the name of the keyboard that you want add new keyboards to use under the third-party keyboards. Click on it and you are done.
How To Set A Keyboard As Default?
If you want to set a keyboard as default, then everything will be done through the keyboard menu under the general. Here’s what you need to do:
- Click on the settings app, and then the general option.
- No click on the keyboard followed by keyboards.
- When you are inside the keyboards window you need to click on the edit option.
- Then move the keyboard that you like to use at the top of the list and then click on the done option to confirm your action.
Now whenever you type, your preferred keyboard will show up on the screen.
So, this is How to Change the Keyboard Color on the iPhone. You will be able to change your keyboard color following these few easy steps in a blink.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Use Google’s Gboard App To Change The Keyboard Colors?
To use Google’s Gboard app you need to first install the app and here’s how you can do it.
- Open the app store and look for the Gboard app and download it.
- After downloading the app click on the settings app and then choose a general option.
- Now, select the keyboard option followed by adding a new keyboard.
- You will now get to see the Gboard keyboard app. Customize it the way you want.
Q. Why Should You Change Your iPhone’s Keyboard Color?
When you change the iPhone’s keyboard color, then you are actually personalizing your iPhone with fun backgrounds with a stylish keyboard that you will enjoy typing messages on.
When you change the color it may also help you to see things more clerk if you find difficulty in seeing things because of poor light or color blindness.