Are you wondering how you can transfer your files from iPhone to PC? Well, if you have been thinking to transfer files and want to know how to do iPhone to PC file transfer, then you have come to the right place.
Transferring files between iPhone and PC has never been as seamless as transferring files between android and PC. Transferring files between an iPhone and a PC is required quite often in our daily lives. We may find it necessary to transfer the files from iPhone to PC or you can transfer files from PC to your iPhone.
Now, coming back to your question on how to do iPhone to pc file transfer. Well, the steps are easy to follow, here’s what you need to do. You can transfer files from iPhone to PC with iTunes, you can transfer via iCloud drive, iCloud, etc.
Don’t worry, we have mentioned the ways by which you can transfer files from iPhone to PC in detail below. You just need to scroll down and read about it.
Now, let’s discuss how to do iPhone to PC file transfer. Well, we have mentioned a few methods that will help you to easily transfer files. So, let’s take a look at the steps which you need to follow. Now, without wasting any more time let’s quickly get started.
Method 1: Transfer Files Between iPhone And PC Via iCloud Drive
You do know that an iCloud drive is an option in iCloud and it is helpful to sync documents across the devices where the iCloud is enabled. To know how to do iPhone to pc file transfer with iCloud here’s what you need to do:
- On your iOS device go to the setting app and then choose your name and then click on the iCloud option.
- Now, scroll down so that you can enable the iCloud drive.
- Open the files app and then choose the browse option. Next, you have to click on the iCloud drive. Look for the files that you want to copy to your PC and then upload them to iCloud drive.
- If you have downloaded and have set up iCloud for PC then go to the iCloud drive folder in file explorer so that you can access the files from your iPhone. If you are not able to do this then go to icloud.com, and sign in with your Apple ID. Then select iCloud drive among the options and then choose and download the files to your PC.
Method 2: How To Import Files From iPhone To PC With iCloud?
If you want to know how to do iPhone to PC file transfer by using iCloud to sync data from your iPhone to your PC or Mac then here’s what you need to do. But before that, the requirements to use iCloud include the same Apple ID on the devices, a stable network connection, and enough iCloud storage space. Now, let’s take a look at the steps:
- If you have installed iCloud for windows the open settings on your iPhone and then go to your name and choose the iCloud option.
- Toggle on the option accordingly. For instance, if you want to transfer photos from iPhone to PC choose the photos option and then turn on iCloud photos.
- Open the iCloud for Windows on your computer and turn on the corresponding option. Then you will be able to access the files on your iPhone from your PC.
However, if you have installed iCloud for windows, follow these steps:
- Open the setting on your iPhone and then click on iCloud. Then turn on the option as per the file that you want to transfer.
- On your PC you need to go to icloud.com and then sign in with the Apple ID that you use on your iPhone.
- Choose the category that you want to copy.
- Select the item that you want to transfer and then download them to your PC.
Method 3: How To Do iPhone To PC File Transfer Via Dropbox?
Dropbox just like iCloud is actually a cloud service that will help you to easily know how to do iPhone to PC file transfer without needing a USB cable. Instead, you have to download and install the drop box app on both of your source devices and target the device so that you can upload and download the files that you want to share. Here are a few steps that you need to follow.
- First, download and install dropbox on your device and then sign in with the same account.
- Now, to transfer the files from iPhone to PC first upload the items to dropbox on your iOS device. If you transfer the file from your PC to your iPhone then first upload the file to your dropbox from your PC.
- Now, go to the drop box on your PC, and then you will be able to see the files that you have just uploaded. Choose the items and then download them to your computer.
So, this is all about how to do iPhone to PC file transfer. We have mentioned a few easy ways by which you can easily transfer files from iPhone to PC. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Is The Best App To Transfer Files From iPhone To Android?
If you are looking for the best way to transfer files between iPhone and Android devices then you can use Wondershare’s MobileTrans something that you can make a difference. It is actually easy to use UI and the transferring speed is something that will have a significant impact.
Q. Can You Transfer Files From iPhone To Pc Without Apps?
Yes, you will be able to easily connect the PC to your iPhone through USB and easily copy the selected files on your iPhone to save them on your PC. Bluetooth is a great tool that will help you transfer small files between your iPhone and PC.
Q. How Do I Share Files Between iPhone and PC Wirelessly?
You just need to turn on iCloud Drive to transfer your files from PC to iOS device. Visit “iCloud.com” on your PC then sign in with your Apple ID details. Then choose the “iCloud Drive” option. Click on the “Upload” button and choose the file you wish to transfer from your computer to the iOS device.