Are you getting error code 12 on 10 Play while you are playing the contents on 10 Play? Well, there are many users who are getting error code 12 on 10 Play. If you too are facing this issue then here is a post on how to fix 10 Play error code 12 to help you out.
10 Play has been in talk for quite some time now. This is the new app that has been owned by Network Ten. This app has been made available only in Australia at present. Moreover, on this platform, you will stream content for free without even spending a penny. That is an added perk here.
Now, let’s come back to your question on how to fix 10 Play error code 12. Here we have mentioned a few fixes that we can easily try out. You can try out restarting your app, contact the 10 Play support team, check your internet connection, clear cache and data, and create a new account.
Don’t worry, we have mentioned the fixes below in full detail. You can take references from them and then you can try them out and see if you could still face this issue.
Let us know how to fix 10 Play error code 12, we have mentioned the fixes below that you can refer to them. So, let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
Fix 1: Restart Your 10 Play App
To know How to fix 10 Play error code 12, then you can try to restart your 10 Play app. At times simply restarting the app can help solve many issues. If you see that you are getting error code 12 just close the app. Now, wait for some time and then again open the 10 Play app. This should help solve your issue on How to fix 10 Play error code 12.
Fix 2: Remove All The Background Apps
Removing the background apps too helps to fix the error code 12 that you are getting on the 10 Play app. At times when the background apps are not clear then you just clear all the background apps. Now, after you have cleared all the background apps open the 10 Play app and play the content you want to watch and you should not get any more error codes.
Fix 3: Poor Internet Connection
Poor internet connection could also be one of the reasons why you are getting error code 12. Well as we all know 10 Play runs only if it has a proper internet connection. If you have a poor internet connection or if your internet is working slowly then you will face issues like error code 12. If you see that you are indeed facing internet connection issues, then you can try to restart the router/modem and see if that works for you or not.
Fix 4: Clear Cache And Data
You can even try to clear the cache and date of your 10 Play app. It is important for us that we clear the stored cache and data frequently. That is because if you don’t clear the stored cache and data then you will face issues like your app will work slowly or will throw up error codes like error code 12. So, if you don’t want any kind of these hassles, then you should clear the cache and data for your 10 Play app.
Fix 5: Create Another Account
You can even try to create another 10 Play account if you still get the error code 12. Creating another account is also another solution for how to fix 10 Play error code 12. If you see that you have tried everything and you are still getting error code 12, then it’s time that you consider creating a new 10 Play account. Here are a few steps that will help you to create an account on 10 Play.
- Go to the 10 Play site and create another account.
- Enter your email address, and add a password.
- Enter all the other details that are required and then click on the continue button.
- Play the content that you want to watch.
- After signing up to 10 Play you will get a verification email just click on the verified account and you will be directed to the 10 Play homepage.
Fix 6: Contact 10 Play Support
Contacting 10 Play support is perhaps the last resort. If you see that all the above-mentioned fixes dint help you out then you can try to contact the 10 Play support team. Tell them your problem in detail and then will help you out to fix How to fix 10 Play error code 12.
Other Guides On 10 Play That You Must Read
- How To Watch 10 Play Outside Australia? Top 3 Best VPNs!
- How To Fix 10 Play Login Issues On iPhone Or iPad App?
- How To Fix 10 Play Error Code 32 on Samsung, LG, SONY? 4 Easy Fixes!!
- How To Fix 10 Play Error Code 12? 6 Definite Fixes To Try!
- How To Fix 10 Play Show Freeze On Ad 2022? 5 Easy Fixes To Try!
- How To Activate 10 Play Subtitles On Live TV? Enhance Your Experience!
- How To Fix 10 Play Chromecast Issues 2022? 6 Easy Fixes To Try Out!
- How To Install 10 Play On Samsung TV? Tips & Tricks To Follow!
- How To Block Ads On 10 Play? Get Rid Of Those Irritating Ads!
- How To Login 10 Play? Quick Easy Steps To Follow!!!
- How To Turn Off Subtitles On 10 Play? Enjoy Your Shows Without Subtitles!
- How To Fix 10 Play Not Working On 10Play? 7 Fixes To Try Out!!
- How To Activate 10 Play? Activate & Watch Your Favorite Shows!!
Now, these were six solutions on How to fix 10 Play error code 12. The steps are easy but if you see that even after trying all the fixes you can’t fix the issue then contact the 10 Play support team. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Is Ten Play?
Well, ten play is famous for on-demand videos and catch-up TV owned by network 10. This app works in Australia only. Moreover, it also includes 10 peach, 10 shake, 10, 10 bold, sports, news, and TV guide.
Q. What If The Show Freezes On An Ad?
There are many reasons why the advertisement can be freezing. If you face this issue, then try to close the apps that are open in the background if you are using airplay or Chromecast. Restart your device if you are using windows or mac computers.
Q. Can You Watch 10 Play Offline?
This app is available for mobile devices like Android, Apple TV, iOS, Chromecast, and Android TV. moreover, it is online at 10allaccess.com.au. streaming is made available on three screens at the same time and you can download the episodes for offline viewing at any point in time.