10 Play today has become a very famous app that allows you to watch free content. But this app also shows ads on its platforms, some of which you cannot ignore. But at times the show may freeze when on the ad. Do you know How to fix 10 Play show freeze on Ad?
On 10 Play you can watch free content without even having to pay a penny. You can easily watch content on this show without needing to have a premium account. However, this app is exclusive only to Australian users.
Now, if you want to know How to fix 10 Play show freeze on Ad, then mate you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss what steps you can take to fix this issue. You can close any of the apps that you have opened in the background, you can try to restart your device, etc.
We have discussed the fixes in detail below. So, all you have to do is scroll down and read them. Now, let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
Well, there could be many reasons why the ads could freeze your shows. We understand how frustrating it can be when you are enjoying your favorite show and then your show freezes because of the advertisements. So, let’s take a look at the fixes that you can try out.
Fix 1: Close The Background Apps
Well, the first step in How to fix 10 Play show freeze on Ad, is to close all the apps that are running in the background. If you see that your show freezes in the advertisement. So, the best thing that you can do is close all the background apps. Once that’s done you can try to open the app again.
Fix 2: Check For Any System Updates
You can even try to check for any updates that the app to know How to fix 10 Play show freeze on Ad. If your app is outdated then there could be a possibility that you are facing issues with the app. So try to check for the system updates. Check for the updates. After you have updated your system now, try to open the app and check whether the show freezes on the ad.
Fix 3: Restart Your Device
Restarting your device can be one of the ways How to fix 10 Play show freeze on Ad. Restarting the device could help fix your issue. If you see that your show freezes while the ad plays, try to restart your device.
The first thing that you have you do is close all the apps. And then restart your device. It will get restarted. Wait for a few minutes and then try to open the app. Click on the show that you watch and then see if the show freezes on the ad or not.
Fix 4: Uninstall And Reinstall The 10 Play App
Uninstalling and reinstalling the 10 Play app if your show freezes on ad is yet another way by which you can stop the ad from freezing while on the show. Just uninstall the 10 Play app, and then reinstall the app again. From the apps section in your settings search for the 10 Play app and then click on the uninstall app. Now, go to google play store or app store and in the search section search for the 10 Play app. Click on the install option and then download and install the app.
Now play the show that you want to watch and see if the ads are freezing your show or not.
Fix 5: Check Your Internet Connection
If your show freezes while on ad then you can see if your internet connection is working fine or not. If you have a slow internet connection then there could be a possibility that your app might freeze when the ad comes up. One thing that you have to remember is that the app runs on the internet and only if the internet speed is fine. If your internet speed is slow then there might be a possibility that the app’s show may freeze.
Other Guides On 10 Play That You Must Read
- How To Watch 10 Play Outside Australia? Top 3 Best VPNs!
- How To Fix 10 Play Login Issues On iPhone Or iPad App?
- How To Fix 10 Play Error Code 32 on Samsung, LG, SONY? 4 Easy Fixes!!
- How To Fix 10 Play Error Code 12? 6 Definite Fixes To Try!
- How To Fix 10 Play Show Freeze On Ad 2022? 5 Easy Fixes To Try!
- How To Activate 10 Play Subtitles On Live TV? Enhance Your Experience!
- How To Fix 10 Play Chromecast Issues 2022? 6 Easy Fixes To Try Out!
- How To Install 10 Play On Samsung TV? Tips & Tricks To Follow!
- How To Block Ads On 10 Play? Get Rid Of Those Irritating Ads!
- How To Login 10 Play? Quick Easy Steps To Follow!!!
- How To Turn Off Subtitles On 10 Play? Enjoy Your Shows Without Subtitles!
- How To Fix 10 Play Not Working On 10Play? 7 Fixes To Try Out!!
- How To Activate 10 Play? Activate & Watch Your Favorite Shows!!
Now, these were a few solutions on How to fix 10 Play show freeze on Ad. These were a few easy fixes that you can try out. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Search For 10 Play Shows On Fetch TV?
To search for 10 Play shows on fetch TV, here’s how you can do:
- Click on the menu button on your Fetch TV remote.
- Scroll down to the TV tab and scroll down to the catch-up tab and click on the enter button.
- You will be directed to a new page, click on the 10 Play logo.
- This will open 10 Play and then go to the search section and click enter.
- Now, a new page with a keyboard where you can search for the TV show you are looking for.
- Once you have written in the show that you are searching for the show will appear under the keyboard and press enter to watch.
Q. How To Find The App Info Screen On Smart TV?
To find the app info screen on the smart TV, here are a few steps to follow:
- Expand the menu on the left of the app.
- Choose the settings sign.
- Now select app info within the settings option.
Q. Is The 10 Play App Free?
Well, the 10 Play app is a free app. you can stream the full episodes online for free and then access the additional content like exclusive extras and behind the scene footage on 10 Play. All the 10 Play apps across different devices are free.