10 Play has become one of the most famous apps where you can easily watch the contents that you like. But at times 10 Play may throw up an error. There are many users who are complaining that 10 Play is showing error code 32. But do you know How to fix 10 Play error code 32?
10 Play is one of those network ten’s multiplatform catch-up TV along with the video website that supports 10 shake, 10, 10 bold, and 10 peach shows along with the sports all in one single platform. Furthermore, the 10 Play portal allows you to link your 10 Play account to your smart TVs.
Now, if you are getting the error code 32 on 10 Play and you want to know how to fix 10 Play error code 32, then this post is going to help you out. You can try a few fixes like reinstalling the app again, checking your internet connection, resetting the password, and removing the cached data.
Well, all the fixes have been discussed in detail below. You just have to scroll down and see the fixes which you need to follow. So, let’s get started.
How To Fix 10 Play Error Code 32 on Samsung TV, LG TV & Sony TV?
Well, there are many reasons why you may face error code 32 on your 10 Play. Maybe you are using an outdated app, you could be facing internet issues. You can try to remove the cached data. Well, whatever the reason, we have mentioned the fixes that will help answer your question on how to fix 10 Play error code 32. So, let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
Fix 1: Update 10 Play App
Updating your 10 Play app could be one of the fixes for how to fix 10 Play error code 32. But first, you need to see if the app has any updates. You can go to the play store or app store and see if there are any updates available for the apple app store or google play store since this app is available both for android as well as the iOS device.
If you see the update is available then just click on the update option and allow a few minutes for the app to get updated. Now, after the app gets updated you can open the 10 Play app and see if you still get to see the error code or not.
Fix 2: Check Your Internet Connection
At times there might be instances when you have an internet connection and you may get to see the error code 32. Since you can stream the content of 10 Play if you have a fast internet speed only. So, if you have a slow internet connection, this could be the reason you facing the issue. Check your internet connection. If you see that there is indeed an internet connection then you can stream the content on 10 paly using your mobile data.
Fix 3: Uninstall And Reinstall The 10 Play App
You can try to uninstall and reinstall the 10 Play app as well if you see that the above methods didn’t work out. You can go to the applications section, search for 10 Play and then hit the uninstall button. Now, go to google store or app store, in the search section search for the 10 Play app. Click on the download button. Now, allow the app to get downloaded and installed. Allow the app to get installed, then open the app and watch the show that you want to watch. Hopefully, you won’t get the error code 32 anymore.
Fix 4: Remove Cache Data
All the app stores the cached data and you need to remove them from time to time. So, it is better that you remove the cached data from your 10 Play app. Here are a few steps that you need to follow to remove the cache data from your 10 Play app.
- Go to the settings option.
- Open the general tab and then tap on the manage storage option.
- Now, click on the bin icon where you will find a list of apps.
- Select the 10 Play app and click it.
- Now, the 10 Play app and the data which also includes the cached data will get deleted.
Other Guides On 10 Play That You Must Read
- How To Watch 10 Play Outside Australia? Top 3 Best VPNs!
- How To Fix 10 Play Login Issues On iPhone Or iPad App?
- How To Fix 10 Play Error Code 32 on Samsung, LG, SONY? 4 Easy Fixes!!
- How To Fix 10 Play Error Code 12? 6 Definite Fixes To Try!
- How To Fix 10 Play Show Freeze On Ad 2022? 5 Easy Fixes To Try!
- How To Activate 10 Play Subtitles On Live TV? Enhance Your Experience!
- How To Fix 10 Play Chromecast Issues 2022? 6 Easy Fixes To Try Out!
- How To Install 10 Play On Samsung TV? Tips & Tricks To Follow!
- How To Block Ads On 10 Play? Get Rid Of Those Irritating Ads!
- How To Login 10 Play? Quick Easy Steps To Follow!!!
- How To Turn Off Subtitles On 10 Play? Enjoy Your Shows Without Subtitles!
- How To Fix 10 Play Not Working On 10Play? 7 Fixes To Try Out!!
- How To Activate 10 Play? Activate & Watch Your Favorite Shows!!
So, these were some of the fixes that will help you know how to fix 10 Play error code 32. The steps that we have mentioned are quite easy peasy to follow. However, if you see that the above-mentioned steps don’t work out then you can try to contact the 10 Play support team. Tell them your problem in detail, and they will surely help fix your issue. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What To Do If 10play.Com.Au Activate Code Is Not Working?
If you see that your 10play.com.au activate code is not working then you can try out these steps:
- Could be that the activation code has got expired. The 10 Play activation code is valid only for 30 minutes after which it gets expired.
- The 10 Play activation code will automatically generate after 30 minutes. So, if the 30 minutes have passed the app will automatically generate a new code.
Q. Is 10 Play Available Outside Australia?
Well, the answer to this question is no. This app has been made available only in Australia. You cannot use the app outside Australia. But if you want then you can easily get access with the help of a VPN.
Q. How To Change 10 Play Details?
If you want to change your details in 10 Play, then you have to sign in to 10 Play. Then click on your name or email and then select my TV. Go to account settings and then update your details under my details. You can change everything except your email.