Last Updated on 3 months by Shubham Attri
Recently Instagram users have been showing their dissatisfaction with the story view on Twitter. This problem seems to have been affecting everyone all over the world. The users have complained that they are not able to see the Instagram story views. So, if you want to fix this issue then we are here with a post on How to Fix Instagram Story Views Not Showing 2023.
There are many Instagram users who have taken to Twitter to complain about the failure to see who viewed their stories. The story would be posted normally, however, it will not show the viewers who have seen the story.
So now, if you want to know How to Fix Instagram Story Views Not Showing 2023, then mate you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss how just with a few easy tips and tricks you will be able to fix this issue. First, you can check your connectivity issue, restart your phone, log out and log in again, etc.
Well, you need not worry because we have mentioned all the fixes that you need to try out. Now, let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
How To Fix Instagram Story Views Not Showing 2023?
Well, there are many reasons why you may not be able to see who viewed your Instagram story. But you need not worry at all coz here you will know How to Fix Instagram Story Views Not Showing 2023. Below are a few fixes that will definitely help you out.
1. Restart Your Phone
This is perhaps the basic and the easiest fix that we try whenever we face any issues with the app. Well the thing is that Instagram does experience some small glitches. This usually happens when the app is running non-stop for too long. So in this case your phone needs a reboot which means restarting your device. You can try to restart your Android or iOS device. There might be some bugs that will get fixed once you restart your device.
2. Relaunch The Instagram App
The next thing you can do to know How to Fix Instagram Story Views Not Showing 2023 is to relaunch the Instagram app. If you have been facing this issue then you can try to relaunch the Instagram app. You may not be able to see the Instagram story views because of some random bugs. You can even try to close the app from the recent apps section. After you have closed the app, relaunch it again and then see if the issue still exists or not.
3. Log Out And Log In Back To Instagram
This is another step that will help you with How to Fix Instagram Story Views Not Showing 2023. You can try to log out and go back in again to the app with the help of these few steps:
- On your mobile device open the Instagram app.
- Click on the profile icon which you will find at the bottom left-hand side corner of the screen.
- Click on the menu icon which is the hamburger icon. You will find this option in the upper right-hand side corner of the screen.
- Next, you have to Click on the settings option.
- Now click on the logout option and confirm logging out of your account.
- Now when that is done try to re-login to your account and then you will be able to see the story views.
4. Reinstall The Instagram App
If you still face the issue then you can try to reinstall the Instagram app. Here, we have mentioned a few steps that will help you reinstall the Instagram app.
- Click and then hold on to the Instagram app icon.
- Click on the uninstall icon and then confirm the uninstalling of the app.
- Now to go play store or app store.
- Search for the Instagram app and then install it.
- Open the app on your phone and then log in to your Instagram account.
- Now, see if you are able to see the Instagram story views or not.
5. Clear Instagram Cache
You can even try to clear the Instagram cache which will help you to solve the How to Fix Instagram Story Views Not Showing 2023 issues. So here are a few steps that will help you out.
- Click and then hold on to the Instagram app.
- Click on the app info.
- Now in the app info screen, you have to click on the storage.
- Now you have to click on the clear cache option so that you can clear the Instagram app.
- When this is done launch the Instagram app and see if you still face this issue or not.
So, these were a few steps that will help you know How to Fix Instagram Story Views Not Showing 2023. Whenever you face this issue, you can try the fixes that we have mentioned above. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To View Instagram Stories?
You will find the Instagram stories in the bar at the top of the newsfeed and will be shown in a multicolor ring around your profile picture. Click on the profile picture and the story will open a full screen so that you can watch it.
Q. How Long Is The Instagram Story Time?
The photos and videos that you share to your story will disappear from your feed your profile and direct after 24 hours until and unless you add them as a highlight. Remember that you will also be able to save the photos and videos from your story or share the story to feed.