Snapchat has been considered to be one of the finest media-sharing platforms. This platform has many active users and has been gaining popularity ever since it was launched. However, though it is a popular app, the users do come across a few glitches. One such glitch is Snapchat sticking on sending snaps. Do you know How To Fix Snapchat Stuck on Sending Snaps?
You can easily start by simply taking the picture and then editing it with the Snapchat photo editor, Snapchat comes with many photo editing tools that will help you to make your photo more beautiful. Once you are done with customizing your photo you will be able to send it to your friends or you can even add it to your story.
But users have been facing this issue with Snapchat where Snapchat is stuck at sending snaps and here, we will discuss How To Fix Snapchat Stuck on Sending Snaps. Just with a few easy steps, you will know how you can fix this issue. You can check your internet connection, you can check the friendship status, see if the Snapchat server is down or not, etc.
Don’t worry we have mentioned the steps in detail below. You will get to know about the few fixes that you need to follow in the deets below. So, let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
How To Fix Snapchat Stuck On Sending Snaps?
Now, it’s time that we discuss How To Fix Snapchat Stuck on Sending Snaps. Well, here are a few fixes that you can try when the snaps don’t send and get stuck. Are you ready for it? Let’s begin then.
1. Check If The Person Has Unfriended You Or Not
If you see a grey arrow icon along with pending right below the snap that you have sent then this usually means that your friend either blocked or unfriended you or has not added you. However, there are many people who mistake this and think that Snapchat will not send snaps or messages anymore.
2. See If The Snapchat Server Is Down Or Not
There are times when the problem is not with your phone or internet but is from the app’s server. If Snapchat is stuck at sending messages or snaps then you have to check whether the Snapchat server is working or not.
If you want to check the server status of Snapchat you will be able to submit your queries at Downdetector. Under services mention Snapchat. This service will tell you whether the Snapchat server is down or not. Also, you will get detailed reports of all the outages that have been reported within the past 24 hours. Likewise, you will get to see if your neighborhood is facing the same issue or not.
3. Check Your Internet Connection
If you have a poor connection then websites will automatically disable a few features in order to keep things working smoothly. So, if you face snaps stuck at sending on Snapchat then you can check your internet connection as this will help to identify the issue.
You can test the internet speed. The page will display the download and will upload the speed that is at present available on your network. Moreover, you need to stop any downloads in progress and regain the internet speed. You can even check the number of devices that are connected at once because due for this reason also your internet may run slow.
4. Force Close Snapchat
One of the quickest ways to figure out the problems is by fore stopping Snapchat. To know why Snapchat won’t send messages you can force stop the app which will make sure that the app is refreshed when it is relaunched. If you want to force stop Snapchat then here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Go to settings on your device.
- Find the apps option.
- Now, scroll down till you find the Snapchat app.
- Tap on the option that says force stop.
- Now, you have to close all the running applications.
- Just relaunch the Snapchat app and check whether the problem has been fixed or not.
5. Update Snapchat App
Running the outdated versions of any app is actually not a good idea. Due to this reason, the apps tend to roll out periodic updates every now ns then so that they can address the bugs and crashes. So, updating Snapchat to the latest version can be a great solution here.
- Close all the running apps.
- Now, go to the play store on your device.
- Tap on the profile icon and choose to manage apps and devices.
- Tap on the update app option.
- Find and click on the Snapchat app.
- Tap on the update option and wait till the update is over.
- Once the update is done you need to relaunch Snapchat to see whether the problem has been fixed or not.
6. Contact Customer Support
If you have tried all the above-mentioned fixes and yet your issue isn’t resolved then the last resort is to contact Snapchat customer support. This is perhaps the last fix on How To Fix Snapchat Stuck on Sending Snaps. If you want to contact Snapchat customer support, you need to follow these steps.
- Go to the Snapchat support page.
- Click on the contact us option.
- Now choose My Snapchat isn’t working option.
- Choose snaps followed by sending option.
- Now, choose the photo or video.
- Choose whether it happens with some friends or all friends
- Now Snapchat will show you some solutions that will help you.
So, these were a few fixes that will help you with How To Fix Snapchat Stuck on Sending Snaps. These fixes are really helpful and will help solve your issue. But if your issue is not resolved then you can try to contact Snapchat support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why Does The Snapchat Link Not Work?
If your Snapchat link is not working then it could be related to your internet connection. Try to switch to Wi-Fi and try to turn off the data.
If your internet connection is weak then you can try to refresh the router.
Q. How To Refresh Snapchat?
At times Snapchat may face issues like Snapchat that did not update. If this shows up, then you will not be able to send or receive messages through the Snapchat app
- Check the internet connection power.
- Restart the device and see if the Snapchat is low or not.
- Clear the Snapchat cache and reinstall the app.