Well, Hisense smart TV is perhaps one of the best screens that provide you with the best performance. This smart TV has many apps that will offer you the best user experience. Now that 9Now has become a famous streaming platform, you may want to get 9Now on your Hisense smart TV as well, just like many other users? So, here’s a post on How To Get 9Now On Hisense Smart TV.
On Hisense smart TV apart from watching the local channel, these installed apps that have already been installed will allow you to stream content straight from the internet. However, these apps that are already installed will not be fully useful to you. Besides, you may want to stream other apps which are not installed on the Hisense smart TV, for instance, 9Now.
So, now the big question is How To Get 9Now On Hisense Smart TV? Well, you don’t have to worry at all, coz we are here to help you out. There are perhaps three ways by which you can get the 9Now app on your Hisense smart TV. You can download it from the App Store, you can use the screen mirror app, or use the VEWD app system to download 9Now app.
The steps by which you can get 9Now on your Hisense smart TV have been listed below. So, let’s not waste much time and quickly get to know how you can get 9Now on Hisense smart TV.
How To Get 9Now On Hisense Smart TV?
As we have stated above, there are perhaps 3 ways by which you can get the 9Now app on your Hisense smart TV. We will discuss it one by one below. So, let’s get started.
How To Get 9Now On Hisense Smart TV From The App Store?
This is perhaps the easiest and the most common way by which you can get the 9Now app on your Hisense smart TV. Here’s are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Look for the home button on your TV remote. Press the home button to return to the homepage.
- Now, go to the TV app store. You will be able to browse through different categories so that you find the 9Now app to download.
- Activate the on-screen keyboard and then type in the name of the 9Now app that you want to download. Then click on the enter button.
- When you find the app press the install button. The app will get downloaded immediately.
- Give it some time to complete the downloading of the app. Once the app is downloaded then, the app will get installed on the TV automatically.
How To Get 9Now On Hisense Smart TV Using The Screen Mirror App?
Well, there is another way by which you can add 9Now to the Hisense app and that is by using the screen mirror method. It is the app that is available on the Google play store for the Hisense smart TV and also on Android phones.
The screen mirror app will act to be the intermediary between the TV and the Android phone.
We can say that this is the best method if for instance 9Now is not on the TV’s play store. With the screen mirror app, you can use the app on the TV through a mobile device.
This method will make sure that you will be able to use virtually all the phone apps on your television. you will be able to play different video games from your mobile device.
Moreover, this method will also expand the viewing capacity of the mobile device which you can do by mirroring your phone screen on the television screen.
How To Get 9Now On Hisense Smart TV Using The VEWD App System?
The VEWD App system is yet another method by which you can add the 9Now app to your Hisense smart TV.
One of the disadvantages of this app is that it will not allow you to download any third-party app directly on your TV. You will only be able to use the app when it is open. Once you close it the app will just disappear.
When you download the 9Now app from the play store that will save the app on your TV for consistent use, the VEWD app system on the other hand will allow you to use it online.
When you are done the app will go away and you will give to repeat the same process so that you can use the app again. This is perhaps the best option if you don’t want to load the memory of your TV with many applications. Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Click on the app button on your TV remote. Find the VED app store on the screen. Now, press the enter button.
- Just like the conventional app store you will get different categories of the application on the store. Look for 9Now, you can even use the search option to find this app.
- After you have opened the app, press the enter button and the app will open up. From here you can use the app directly without even installing it on your TV memory.
- When you are done just close the app and it will be removed from the screen. You need to repeat these methods so that you can use the app again.
So, this is How To Get 9Now On Hisense Smart TV. With the help of these steps, you can easily get the 9Now on your Hisense smart TV. If you have any questions, then you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do Hisense Smart TV Has A Google Play Store?
Yes, Hisense smart TV has the Google Play Store.
Q. What Web Browsers You Can Use With 9now?
The browsers that are compatible with the 9Now channel are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge.