Are you ready to stream on the most popular social media platform? Do you want to go live on TikTok? But do you have 1,000 followers? Well, according to the community guidelines of TikTok you will not be able to go live without 1000 followers. But do you know How to Livestream Without 1000 TikTok Followers?
When you are live on TikTok the viewers will be able to ask questions and engage with you at the right time. There is authenticity and spontaneity when it comes with broadcast live. That’s because when you are live you are uncensored, uncut, and unedited. Moreover, live streams are a great way by which you can drive social commerce.
Now, coming back to your question on How to Livestream Without 1000 TikTok Followers. Well, if you don’t know how you can actually live stream on TikTok even if you don’t have 1000 followers then this post is going to help you out. TikTok > profile > three dots button > report a problem > I have an issue with live > I am a live host > I cannot go live > submit > write a report requesting to enable live feature > send.
You probably must be wondering why you need to report going live. Well, that’s all been covered in the below section. So just scroll down and you will find all the information.
What Is TikTok Live?
TikTok live is the real-time broadcast that people watch on the TikTok app. These videos are usually short and informal. However, the brand often creates more structure live videos. For instance, the cooking show, product tutorials, and workout tutorials.
Just like Facebook and Instagram live videos TikTok live has also become very popular to communicate with your loved ones. Brands will help to build trust, educate the audience, and also helps in increasing engagement.
How Many Followers Do You Need To Go Live On TikTok?
Well, if you want to go live then you need 1000 followers. Moreover, you should be 16 years old. There is a rumored workaround for the 1000-follower minimum.
How To Livestream Without 1000 TikTok Followers?
Now, let’s talk about How to Livestream Without 1000 TikTok Followers. If you don’t know how you can go live on TikTok without 1000 followers then this post is going to help you. Here are a few steps that will help you out.
- Open the TikTok app and then click on the profile icon.
- Now, click on the three dots button which you will find in the upper right-hand side corner of the screen that will help you to open the settings tab.
- Now, scroll down and select the option that says report a problem which is under the support section.
- Next, you have to choose I have an issue with live, then choose the option that says I am a live host.
- Now, click on I cannot go live and then hit the submit button.
- Now, you have to write a report requesting them to enable the live feature for your account, it is best that you keep it short and to the point.
- Once you are done click on the send button.
Within 48 to 72 hours a TikTok representative will get back to you and you will be informed whether your request has been approved or not. If you are approved then you will see the LIVE option in the create menu.
How To Livestream Without 1000 TikTok Followers Without Reporting A Problem?
Well, there is no way by which you will be able to go live on TikTok without 1000 followers without reporting a problem. But, the major question is how to get followers on TikTok.
The answer is try to make some creative videos mixed with the latest TikTok trends along with the top trending TikTok hashtags and you will gain followers.
You also need a good number of videos on your channel, so that you get the traction that you want. The more quality content you have the better it is. If you have a good amount of videos, you can easily get a good amount of followers.
So now after reading this post you do know How to Livestream Without 1000 TikTok Followers. You can even go live without 1000 followers without reporting a problem. You can refer to the steps mentioned above, if you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Join Someone’s Live On TikTok?
If you want to join someone’s live then here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Find the live that you want to join. Click on it and then go to the comments section.
- In the comment section, you will find the button that looks like two smiling faces. Click on it to send the request to join the live video.
- When the request is approved your screen will be split into two. That’s it you have joined the live broadcast.
Q. How To Go Live On TikTok?
Here are a few steps that will help you to go live on TikTok.
- Open the camera and then click on the plus icon.
- Choose the live option and create a title for your live stream of 30 characters.
- Select the cover photo, filters, effects, etc.
- Click on the go-live button.