At one point or another, you must have Googled how to open someone’s Snapchat without letting them know. Because just after opening someone’s snap, team Snapchat delivers them an alert that you have opened their snap along with the time and status of opening their snap. So, if you are looking for a way out to view their snap secretly, then you are at the right place. This post briefs about how to open Snapchat without them knowing for both iOS and Android users.
Snapchat comes into the list of most famous and entertaining platforms as soon as its launch. Snapchat’s best feature is that it notifies the sender of the snap when it’s been seen by the receiver by an “opened” label on it. Be that as it may, be annoying that you may not get the time to answer back on the spot.
During the course of these years, Snapchat has reached the next level of smartness and security. For instance, these days the application will send an alert to the sender as soon as you open their snap. No need to worry, because still there are pro tips that do exist to utilize to go through those snaps secretly. We have curated this set of tips to open Snapchat without them knowing.
There are people still moving around the same question of how to open a snap or a message without letting the sender know? Therefore, below are a number of tricks that can help you walk through the process of how to open Snapchat without them knowing.
How To Open Snapchat Without Them Knowing?
How can it be possible?
How to open Snapchat without them knowing?
Indeed it is!
Yes, it’s difficult to perform an activity to watch the snap without letting the other person know as it’s a system of Snapchat to send a notification to the sender once you open the snap. The Snapchat system doesn’t wait for you to even finish viewing it or exiting the snap, it sends a signal the very second you open the snap to the sender that you have watched their snap.
Here is how to open Snapchat without them knowing:
- As soon as you receive a snap or text message from any of your friends, go to the conversation tab by sliding to the right from the camera tab.
- Let the snap or text message completely load. Once loaded completely, you’ll observe a pink square shape and “New Snap label” (if it’s a video or photo), or a bluish arrow and a New Label (if it’s a text message) below the sender’s name.
NOTE : Don’t click on it to view or read.
Also Read, How To Change Snapchat Emoji? Customize As Per Your Mood!
- Switch Airplane mode “On” on your device to remove internet connection.
- For iOS, swipe upward from the bottom of the display of your phone to see the control panel and then click on the Airplane symbol till it turns orange.
- For Android phones, swipe downwards from the top of your phone to get to the quick settings bar and then turn on the Airplane mode till it turns blue.
- Once you have removed the internet connection from your phone, it’s time to view the sender’s snap or text message. Open Snapchat again and click on sender’s snap + New snap to channel their snap, or you can also click on sender’s name + New chat to access their chat message.
- Clear Snapchat’s cache within the Snapchat app before switching your airplane mode off and connecting back to the internet. Click on your Bitmoji/profile symbol in the top right corner of the screen, and then click on the gear icon in the right of your profile.
- In the Setting section, scroll downwards, go to the Account Activities and click on Clear Cache then click on Clear All. Click on Okay to Confirm.
NOTE: This one step is necessary to open snaps anonymously, so if you skip this one, the sender of the snap will get to know that you have opened their snap by the “Opened” label even if you have opened it while airplane mode switched “ON”. Clearing Cache doesn’t delete any data, it helps run the application even faster and smoother but can consume a little bit of extra space. Again no need to worry as no saved snaps or memories in your Snapchat will be deleted.
- Now you can easily turn off your Airplane mode without any second thought:
- On iOS, scroll upwards from the screen and tap on the airplane symbol in the control panel to reconnect.
- On Android, scroll downwards from the screen and click on the airplane symbol in the notification bar.
- When the sender will look at their chat, all they will find is a delivered label below your name.
Also Read, How To Send GIFs On Snapchat? Make Snapchat More Fun With Gify!
Why You Should Give It A Try?
The solid way to assure that this method of how to open Snapchat without them knowing is working or not is by running two Snapchat handles. Where one handle sends a snap to another handle. Follow the instructions written above using the second account as recipient account, then, examine the sender’s account don’t find any Opened label by searching for Delivered sticker in place of Opened.
You can easily do this by generating a fake account side by side with your constantly running account, but there’s an even easier way to perform this, that is to use an account of your friends.
How To View A Text Message Without Letting Someone Know?
If it’s their texts that you are trying to access, then, let me tell you it’s a little bit difficult as compared to snaps and videos. Although the above set of instructions works for text messages too, there’s an easy way that exists, if you can understand by reading the 3\4th part of their text message.
To view a text message secretly, open the Snapchat app and swipe to the right side of the screen to reach the chat page.
Then, place your finger above the Bitmoji of the person’s account whose text message you want to view.
Don’t tap on it yet.
Now, click and swipe the right side slowly, exposing the chat of the sender. Be aware not to swipe till the end of the screen, only swipe about 3\4th of the screen. If you reach the edge of the screen while swiping the person will get notified that you opened and seen their text message.
Here is a full guide on how to half swipe on Snapchat and read messages without them knowing.
Also Read, How To Make Your Snapchat A Subscription?
Does Third-Party Media Work?
Unfortunately, not. They do not work!
While there are a number of patchy third media apps that pretend to guarantee that they can let you open a snap without letting the other person know, trust us, there are no such applications or ways to do so.
You should also be aware of applications that ask you to insert your credentials.
Also Read, How To Use Snapchat Live Location Feature? Share Live Location!
That;’s all for how to open Snapchat without them knowing.
There are multiple reasons why you want to utilize your Snapchat account low key and keep an eye on others’ snaps and messages secretly. Well, With this manual, you can open a snap or text message on Snapchat without letting the person know that you have received their text message or snap. The clearing cache and airplane mode hack work pretty well.
All over, Snapchat is a stage that increases your exposure to communication with your friends and families. Be that as it may, if you want to open anyone’s snap anonymously the above-mentioned tricks can be useful.
We assume that this post might help you. If you have any queries or doubts make sure you reach out to us in the comment section.
Q1. How To View Text Messages On Snapchat Without Letting The Sender Know?
Ans. Use the same Slow Swiping method towards the right side of the screen to view the text message. Make sure you don’t touch the edge of the screen while swiping or else the sender will get a notification.
Q2. Does Airplane Mode Trick Still Work On Snapchat?
Ans. Yes, they do. Make sure you clear cache after that, otherwise the trick won’t work.
Q3. How Can We Take SS Of Snap Without Letting The Sender Know?
Ans. Go to Snapchat and let the snap fully load. Go to the control panel switch airplane mode on. Come back and take the SS of the snap you want to save. Go to your Snapchat profile and Clear Cache. Exit the app and switch the airplane mode off the back.