If you use Twitter then you will get the option to strip the clutter from all the web pages and also read the information that is provided on the platform in a distract-free environment. Twitter no doubt has been making new updates every now and then and one such feature is the reader view. Do you know How to open Twitter links in Reader View?
With the help of the reader view you will be able to turn the threads into readable text with the help of reader mode. In this way, you will be updated with all the latest content. You just have to go to the upper right-hand side of the screen of the tweet details and then click on the reader mode icon.
So now, if you want to know How to open Twitter links in Reader View, then you have come to the right place, with the help of the steps that we have mentioned below you will be able to open the Twitter links in reader view. Open Twitter app > profile icon > settings and privacy > accessibility, display, languages > accessibility heading > open link in reader view link.
Don’t worry, we have mentioned all the steps in detail below. Just scroll down and you will be able to see all the steps that you need to follow. So, let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
What Is The Twitter Thread?
Before we discuss How to open Twitter links in Reader View, let us know about the Twitter thread. Well, a Twitter thread is nothing but a series of connected tweets from any individual, it will help the users to provide some additional content or an extended point by connecting many tweets together. You can even post up to 25 tweets in one single thread. Then, you just have to click on the compose icon to draft a new tweet as the thread.
How To Open Twitter Links In Reader View?
Now, let us discuss How to open Twitter links in Reader View. Well, when you select to open Twitter links in reader view mode then you will be able to change the size of the text, page layout, and contrast on the website for improved readability. This in turn will help you to strip away the clutter like background images, buttons, and other distractions. So now, let us know a few steps that you need to follow.
- The first thing that you have to do is open the Twitter app.
- Next click on the profile icon.
- Scroll down to the setting and privacy option.
- Now, you can even select the accessibility, display, and language options.
- Click on the accessibility heading.
- Then you will be able to enable the open links in the reader view link.
As the reading has now shifted from paper to online media there are many social media platforms like Twitter and others which provide reader view. This in turn will help to modify the web page layout for better readability.
How To Open The Links Outside Twitter?
Now, you know How to open Twitter links in Reader View, what if you want to open the link outside Twitter? Do you know how to do it? No? Ahh ok, no problem, we are here for you to sort out your issues. Here are a few steps that you need to follow.
- Open the Twitter app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on your profile icon which you will find in the upper left-hand side corner of the app screen.
- Now, you have to click on the settings and privacy option which you will find under the side panel
- When the settings screen opens you have to go to the accessibility, display, and languages options.
- It will allow you to manage how Twitter content will be displayed to you.
- Then, you need to expand the accessibility space and then scroll down and come to the web browser section.
- Under this, simply toggle next to the open links in the reader view option to the On position. If you have many Twitter accounts on the same device then the settings will affect all the Twitter accounts on the device.
- Now, try to open the link to any of the Twitter threads you will get to see the difference.
So now, after reading this post you do know How to open Twitter links in Reader View. The steps are very easy to follow. With the steps that we have mentioned, you will be able to easily open any Twitter links in the reader’s view. If you have any questions, you can reach us in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Happens When You Share Media In A Protected Tweet?
If your tweet is protected then only your followers will get to see the media in your tweets. One thing that you have to remember is that your followers can download or re-share links to the media that you share on Twitter.
Q. What Happens When You Change Your Tweet From Public To Protected?
If you at any point in time had public tweets then the tweets will be public on Twitter or appear in the public Twitter search results. Instead, your tweet will just be viewable and searchable on Twitter by you and your flowers.