Want the best photographs with awesome filters? Snapchat is the application that everybody trust. The photographs that you click on the Snapchat application are stored in your Snapchat memories. If somehow pics have got deleted from your device and you are looking for methods on How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories, this guide will surely help you out.
Snapchat is one of the most popular Social Media applications of all time. The center of attraction of this platform is the awesome filters and picture quality that it offers to its users. You might be an iPhone user bragging about your camera quality, but when it comes to clicking cute selfies with your partner and friends, your choice will definitely tilt toward Snapchat.
Correct me if I am wrong.
There might be various reasons that could delete your Snapchat memories. The most prominent among them is, reinstalling the application or shifting your Snapchat account to another device. Well, let us have a detailed overview of the topic.
Overview of Snapchat
Snapchat is an American photo-sharing social media application launched in September 2011. The application has got a different way to connect you with your friends. You can send snaps and text chats on the platform, which will be available for only a few seconds to the other user. However, you are also provided with the feature to increase this time span.
A snapchat streak is a number displayed against your friend’s name. It is calculated by the frequency of your snap share. The streak is broken if the snap is not sent within 24 hours.
After clicking, the snaps streaks that you save are saved in your Snapchat memories.
What Is Snapchat Memories?
Snapchat Memories is a prominent Snapchat feature that allows you to save the photos that you have clicked. When you click a photo on the platform, you will be provided with the option to save it. This option is present on the bottom left corner of the screen.
The snap that you have stored will be saved in your Snapchat memories. You can view, edit, and share the snap from there.
Can You Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories?
Yes, you can recover Snapchat memories on your iPhone. If you have saved the snap after clicking it, it will be saved in the memories section on the platform. To access the memory section, all you have to do is go to the homepage of the Snapchat application. After that, swipe up, and the memories section will be displayed in front of you.
However, if you are looking to recover the deleted Snapchat memories, you need to perform a few steps or directly access the tools (mentioned below) for help.
What is Tenorshare 4DDiG？
There might be any reason that would have led to the deletion of the important documents from your device. Tenorshare 4DDiG is the tool that will help you in retrieving Snapchat memories. Yes, we aren’t joking. The platform is capable of recovering deleted documents. Be it videos, images, or documents Tenorshare 4DDiG is available for all of them.
Tenorshare 4DDiG is accessible on the platforms like Windows/Mac/USB/SD cards/external devices/digital cameras. Several features make Tenorshare 4DDiG the best in the business. Some of these features are,
- Recover all types of Files: The tool will not discriminate the file recovery based on its type. Be it a PPT, document, image, or video. Everything will be retrieved.
- Recover From Any Device: Unlike the other tools in the market that work for a certain platform, Tenorshare 4DDiG works for all kinds of platforms.
- Data Integrity Is Ensured: The tool guarantees the user about recovering the data in the original size and format.
- High Efficiency with Free Preview: The tool performs a quick scan and provides a preview of the files to be recovered.
- It is Safe
Given below a YouTube video that will help you to understand the Tenorshare 4DDiG working clearly.
Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories from SD card
If the Snapchat memories are stored on the Android SD card, then you can use the Tenorshare 4DDiG/4DDiG. It is the tool that assists its user in recovering deleted Snapchat memories saved on the Android SD card.
Given below is the procedure on how to use it.
- Install the Tenorshare 4DDiG application on your device. And open the application, and you will be provided with an interface that will show you the storage devices.
- Connect your SD Card to your PC, select the SD card, and then click on “Start‘.
- Now, you will be provided with the option to select the file type you wish to recover. Or you can click on “Scan All Files.”
- You can preview and recover Snapchat memories in a secure location. Please note that, don’t save to the same partition where you lost them.
We hope that the guide on How to recover deleted Snapchat memories proves useful to you and helps you in your Snapchat memories recovery. If any of the methods given above doesn’t work, then we highly recommend you use the Tenorshare 4DDiG tool. It has a hundred percent track result and will surely help you out. If you still have any queries or doubts in your head or are stuck with any of the steps given above. Do ask us in the comments section below. We will reply to you as soon as possible.