Last Updated on 3 months by Abhilasha Sharma
If you are a social media entrepreneur and have a business account on Instagram app then you must be wondering how you can run multiple Instagram accounts. Isn’t it? Well, if that is the case, then you need not worry because we are here to make things easy for you. Here this post on How To Run Multiple Instagram Accounts On Android & iPhone will help you out.
No doubt Instagram is a very famous social media platform that allows you to run accounts both for personal use and also for business purposes as well. You will be able to share photos, videos, and messages with family and friends. However, even though it is a famous app the users do face some issues from time to time.
So, if you want to know How To Run Multiple Instagram Accounts On Android & iPhone, then you have come to the right place. Here we will discuss how by following some easy-peasy steps you will be able to run many Instagram accounts. You can create different accounts, switch from one account to another, etc.
But don’t worry if you are feeling lost coz this post will guide you to take the necessary steps that will help you to run multiple Instagram accounts both on your Android and iOS devices.
How To Run Multiple Instagram Accounts On Android & iPhone?
Now let us know How To Run Multiple Instagram Accounts On Android & iPhone. Are you ready to know about it? If yes, then let’s not waste any more time and quickly get started.
How To Add Multiple Instagram Accounts On Android And iOS Devices?
You will be able to easily manage multiple Instagram accounts on your Android and iOS device by adding them to the Instagram app. Here are a few steps that you need to follow.
- Open the Instagram app and then go to the profile picture.
- Click on the hamburger icon and then you have to click on the settings option.
- Now, you have to click on the add account option.
- Enter the login information for the account that you want to add.
- Then, you have to click on the log-in option.
- Now, if you want to make access easier to multiple Instagram accounts with one login then you have to go back to the settings option and then you have to click on the setup multi-account login.
- Select which account you want to use to log in to all the accounts. So, anyone with access to the account you want to select will have access to all the linked accounts.
How To Switch Between Multiple Instagram Accounts?
When you add your second Instagram account that becomes active what if you want to use the first account now? You will be able to switch between multiple accounts. Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Click on the profile icon which you will find at the bottom right-hand side corner of the screen.
- At the upper centre, you have to click on the account name.
- The drop-down with all the added Instagram accounts will appear. Choose the one desired and it will switch to the same.
How To Delete Or Remove The Added Instagram Accounts?
If at any point in time, you want to remove the Instagram accounts that you have added on the Android and iOS devices then you can go ahead and get rid of them. Here are a few steps that you need to follow:
- Click on the profile icon and switch to the Instagram account that you want to remove from your device.
- Now, choose the settings icon.
- Under the settings option, you need to choose logout and confirm this by clicking on the log-out option.
So, now after reading this post, you do know How To Run Multiple Instagram Accounts On Android & iPhone. The steps that we have mentioned are pretty easy to follow. However, one thing that you have to remember is that if someone is spying on your Instagram, they will be able to see the activity on both accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Push Notifications You Will Get If You Have Added Multiple Instagram Accounts?
If you have added many Instagram accounts then you will get the push notification from any accounts that you have turned on. This will depend on when you last logged in and the number of devices that are logged into the account.
Just go to your profile and click on your username and you will be able to see the number of notifications for each account that you have added to the Instagram app.
Q. How To Receive Notifications About Specific Accounts?
If you receive notifications about the specific accounts that you need to follow.
- Click on the profile picture on the bottom right-hand side to go to the profile.
- Click on the following option.
- Now, you have to click on the three dots and then click on the manage notifications.
- Toggle on the button that is next to the feature that you want to turn on the notifications for.