Falling asleep while listening to music is what I consider my dose of relaxation!! Hopefully, many of you love this feeling too. With the availability of various music apps and devices like Alexa, Spotify music, and Apple Music, life seems so much better!! But don’t you feel like making your nap time distraction-free, such that you don’t have to get up and turn the music off when sleep has taken over you? Ahh!! For that, you can learn how to set a sleep timer on Apple Music with iPhone, iPad, and other devices!!
Yes, this is possible!!! And I loved this timer feature, as it allows me to enjoy uninterrupted music and fall asleep without having to worry about turning it off!! And, Oh My God!! The playlists are so amazing that you’ll just fall in love with this technology!! From old-fashioned radio experience to updated trending songs, you get to enjoy everything via Apple Music!! Added bonus: The sleep timer makes sure that your sleep is not getting interrupted!!
So sleep like a baby and the Apple Music timer does its job!! Here’s how to set a sleep timer on Apple Music with iPhone!! You need to open the clock app on your iPhone home screen. You’ll find the timer tab there. Want to find out what to do next? Well, for that you should read the post till last for step-by-step guidance of how it’s done!!
Now you can listen to your favorite songs throughout the day and at night. Just set a timer, and fall asleep to Apple Music!! I know you are getting curious to know how to set a timer on Apple Music with an iPhone? Well, let’s explore the tricks then!!
How To Set A Sleep Timer On Apple Music With iPhone?
Yeah, you might be thinking that Apple Music has no such in-built feature that allows you to set a sleep timer.
But we also know how much you all live falling asleep while listening to the Apple Music playlist!! So, your wish and our command!!
We got you covered with the best ways on how to set a sleep timer on Apple Music with iPhone!! Have a look!!
Set A Sleep Timer On Apple Music On iPhone Or iPad!!
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to set a sleep timer on your iPad or iPhone while playing Apple Music!!
- Open the Clock App on your iPad or iPhone device.
- At the bottom right corner, you’ll find a timer tab. Click on that.
- Now you need to set the time duration for your sleep timer. Next, select the “when the timer ends” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the “Stop playing” Option by scrolling down the screen.
- At the upper right corner, click on “Set“.
- Now the timer is all set! You need to press the ” Start” tab at the bottom right corner of the clock screen to start the timer.
- Now you can enjoy your favorite songs and the timer will turn off the music when you sleep!!
You may also be interested in How to Share Apple Music Playlist With Friends On iPhone & Mac!!
How To Turn Off The Sleep Timer On Apple Music On iPhone
You learned how to set the timer, now it’s time to learn how to turn off the sleep timer on Apple Music anytime you want to.
- Open the Clock app on your iPhone.
- At the bottom right corner, you’ll find the timer tab. Click on it.
- Next, you’ll find the Pause and Cancel options on the screen.
- You can either pause the sleep timer for a while or you can cancel it by pressing the Cancel option.
And your sleep timer has been successfully canceled!!
How To Set A Sleep Timer For Apple Music On Android Phone?
Android users can enjoy amazing sleep timer apps from the Google Play store. A recent app that I found to be very useful is the Sleep Timer For Apple Music and Spotify!!
This app is completely free of cost and offers some amazing in-app purchases for users.
The app is pretty simple to use. You just have to download this app from the Play Store on your phone.
When you open the app you’ll see that the app timer is automatically set to 30 minutes. You can change the timer according to your wish. Then simply press the “start” button at the bottom. And it’s all set!!!
How To Set A Sleep Timer On Apple Music On Mac?
Ok, so you are using a Mac to listen to Apple Music? Great!!
Can’t figure out how to set a sleep timer on Apple Music on Mac? Here are the simple steps to do so:
- Open “system preferences” on your Mac.
- Now go to your “battery settings“.
- You’ll be redirected to a fresh tab, where you see all your battery usage. At the bottom right corner, you’ll see a schedule tab. Click on it.
- On the next page, you’ll find the timer setting options. You can either set up a ” Wake” timer or “Sleep” timer. Click on sleep for setting the sleep timer, and set the time duration for the timer.
- Click OK after making the changes and it’s set!!
How To Set A Sleep Timer For Apple Music On Windows?
Working late at night on your laptop then falling asleep while listening to Apple Music is a mutual fact!!
I am sure you don’t want the music to play the whole night, at least not after you have slept. So, set a sleep timer and sleep carefree!!!
Here’s how to set a sleep timer for Apple Music on windows!!
- Open your desktop settings.
- Click on “system“.
- Now click the ” Power & Sleep” option.
- Click on “Sleep“.
- Set the timer accordingly.
Don’t forget to check Best Tools for Sharing Music Playlists Cross-Platform!!
Ahh!! That’s it for now!!
Now that you have learned different ways on how to set a sleep timer on Apple Music with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Windows, and even Android, you can make full use of this timer and fall asleep peacefully.
Yeah, surely a built-in sleep timer for Apple Music is a much-needed feature!! Until it gets modified, let’s use these hacks for an easy peasy musical sleeping therapy!!
If you liked the information, don’t forget to share it further!!! Stay tuned for more amazing hacks!!
Frequenting Asked Questions Regarding Setting A Sleep Timer For Apple Music:
Q. Does Apple Has A Timer?
No, Apple Music has no such in-built timer.
Q. Can I Use Apple Music As An Alarm?
Yes, you can easily use your apple music playlist as your alarm. Simply add the song to My Music. Now when you open the clock app, you’ll find an option to set the alarm using My music. Select your favorite song from the list and press “set it as the alarm music”!
Featured Image Credits: airmore.com