Are you planning to sell your Apple watch? Or do you want to give it to someone else? Whatever the situation is, it is important that you unpair your Apple Watch before you give it away. But do you know it is not always necessary that you always have to have a phone to unpair your Apple Watch, you can even unpair it without your phone. Do you know how to unpair Apple Watch without Phone?
Before you unpair your Apple Watch, make sure that you have backed up all your important information. If you try to back up with the help of iTunes or iCloud, you will see that the Apple Watch backup has been automatically created. One thing to keep in mind is that your backups need to be encrypted for all the data. So, you can save it in your Apple watch backup when you use iTunes.
So, if are looking for how to unpair Apple Watch without Phone, then you have come to the right place. You need to simply click on digital crown > settings > reset > erase all content and settings > erase all.
Ummm, dint get any of what has been said above? Right? Don’t worry, you will find your answer below. Now, what are you waiting for, let’s get started.
How To Unpair Apple Watch Without Phone?
If you don’t have your phone at hand and want to unpair your Apple watch, then that is possible too. But, the activation lock will stay. However, you can remove it from iCloud. Here are the steps that will help you to know how to unpair Apple watch without phone or Apple ID:
- Click on the digital crown, so that you can see all the apps.
- From here, you have to click on the Settings menu.
- Now, tap on the General option.
- Scroll down, and you will find the reset button, click on it.
- Next, you have to click on Erase all content and settings.
- If you have a cellular model, then you can either choose to keep or remove the plan.
- Now, scroll down and click on Erase all option.
- When asked, confirm your passcode by entering it again.
In this way, you can easily unpair your Apple watch without phone and it will erase all your data. But the activation lock will stay. So, if you have plans to sell this watch or to give it to someone then you need to remove the activation lock on the Apple watch as well.
How To Unpair Apple Watch LTE Version Without Phone?
Now that we have discussed how to unpair Apple Watch without Phone, let’s get to know how you can unpair the Apple Warch LTE Version without your iPhone. Here’s what you need to do:
- Click on the General option.
- Now press on Reset, and then on Erase option.
- Next, you need to click on Erase all content and settings.
- You’ve got two choices to choose, either erase all or erase all and keep the plan.
- If your Apple watch asks you for a password, enter it.
- Wait till the Apple watch gets unpaired, and you get to see the start pairing message.
How To Unpair The Apple Watch Without Your Watch?
Did this title startle you?
Are you wondering how can you unpair your Apple Watch if you don’t have a watch?
Well, you can actually unpair your Apple watch even if you don’t have your watch on your wrist. Yes, you read that right. If you don’t believe, then here are a few steps that you can try out yourself and then see the results.
The first that we are going to do is remove all the payment cards.
However, when you unpair your Apple watch it will remove all the charges or the Mastercard. Isn’t it better that you remove your payment details because you do have your watch near you? Well, yes, it is. If you want to remove your installment information from your Apple Watch, follow the given steps below:
- First, open the iCloud site.
- Next, go to the remove your cards.
- Now, press on the Settings option, and then go to my devices.
- Next, you need to find your Apple Watch, and tap on the Remove option.
You do know How To Unpair Apple Watch Without Phone, now let’s get to know how to unpair an Apple watch without your watch. There are two ways to do so.
If you have a paired iPhone.
- First, restart your iPhone.
- Now, open the settings option. Tap on the Bluetooth option.
- Next, in the paired device, find your Apple Watch, and then click on it.
- Next, click on the forget this device.
- Go to the watch application and then click on the all watches option.
- Now, look for your Apple watch name, and then click on the (I) option.
- Click on unpair apple watch, then click on unpair X’s Apple watch
- When asked for a passcode enter it.
Suppose you don’t have the paired iPhone and Apple watch, then how will you unpair it? Well, you need not worry, here are a few steps that will help you out.
- From your PC, sign in to the Apple ID on your iCloud.
- Now, go to find my phone, and then click on all devices.
- Next, you need to find your Apple watch name, and then click on it.
- Press on the option that says erase this device.
- Click on continue, and the gadget will get deleted.
- Now, again you need to go to the iCloud site and tap on the all devices option.
- Find the name of your Apple watch, and then click on the (I) button.
- Lastly, click on the remove option.
How To Unpair The Apple Watch With iPhone?
Here’s how you can unpair your Apple watch Bluetooth version with your iPhone:
- Go to the watch application.
- Now, go to my watch tab, and then click on all watches.
- Look for your watch name, and then click on the (I) button that is adjacent to your watch name.
- Click on the unpair Apple watch option.
- Click on the X’s Apple watch, and enter the passcode if asked for.
Hopefully, after this post you do know how to unpair Apple Watch without Phone, isn’t it? We have also mentioned how to unpair Apple watch with phone. So, you can try these methods.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How To Reset The Apple Watch If You Don’t Know The Passcode?
Here are a few steps that will help you to reset your Apple watch even if you don’t know your passcode.
- First thing first, put your Apple watch on the charger.
- Now, you have to press, and then hold the button on the side of the phone.
- Next, you have to click on the power off slider.
- You will get to see erase all content and settings which you need to click on.
- And ta-da! you have successfully reset your Apple watch.
Q. How To Check Whether The Activation Lock Is Enabled On Your Apple Watch?
Follow these given steps to check if the activation lock is enabled on your Apple watch or not.
- Go to the Watch app on your iPhone
- Now, click on the all watches option, which you will find in my watch tab.
- Click on the (I) button.
- If you get to see find my Apple watch option, this means that the activation lock is enabled.