Last Updated on 3 months by Shubham Attri
In 2020, Discord became the most used server across the play store. With the availability of Discord bots, it’s even more fun. Just like Koya Bot, Arcane Bot is also known for its unique features. And to throw some light on its popularity, there are 70 million active users of Arcane Bot over Discord servers. Impressive right? If you are searching for How To Use Arcane Bot Discord, this article is the right guide.
The most admired and famous multi-purpose bot is Arcane Bot. It’s the best Discord Level Bot. It allows you to use different commands like other bots and allows you to add and block a user on your discord server. People play, chat, and share their experiences over the platform, making it the most lively streaming platform. You can even stream Netflix on Discord!
How to Use Arcane Bot Discord? Are there any shortcuts to add Arcane Bot to the Discord server? What all commands can we use with the Arcane bot? Arcane is a bot with leveling and moderation features. It is online 24/7, it has the ability to welcome new members, and say goodbye to old ones.
Arcane is not just any other bot. It’s much more than other bots. To maintain a healthy decorum while using the Discord server, the auto-moderation feature of Arcane takes full charge. Learn how to use Arcane bot Discord and enjoy a better experience with Discord.
Arcane Bot Commands
If you are aware of the Discord bots concept, you must also be aware that these bots work with certain Arcane commands. You need to invite these bots to the server and then type in the bot command. As soon as these Arcane bot commands are typed in the bot gets activated and performs the specific tasks assigned to the command.
|Arcane Bot Commands||The Usage Of Arcane Bot Commands|
|Avatar||Views a user’s avatar.|
|Help||Supports the server, voting links, and more.|
|Invite||Get the link to invite Arcane to another Discord server.|
|Premium||Perks for purchasing premium.|
|Server info||Provide member count, boosting info, and channel information.|
|Stats||View stats on Arcane like Discord server, commands, users, etc.|
|Support||Supports the server.|
|User Info||Provides roles and other basic info on a user.|
|Vote||You can receive a 10% experience boost for 12 hours by voting.|
|Ban||To ban a member from your Discord server temporarily or permanently.|
|History||Views a member’s moderation history.|
|Kick||To kick or ban a member from your Discord server.|
|Lock||To lock a channel in your server.|
|Mute||Mute a member in your Discord server for a specific duration or permanently.|
|Purge||To clear unwanted messages from a channel in your server. This is the most advanced command on arcane.|
|Reason||Update a reason on a moderation log case.|
|Slow mode||Edit the slow-mode value for a channel.|
|Uid||Useful for getting the IDS of raiders for easier banning.|
|Unban||Unban a member from your Discord server.|
|Unlock||Unlock a channel in your server.|
|Unmute||Unmute a muted member on discord.|
|Warn||Issue a warning to a member on the Discord server.|
Arcane Bot Discord Invite
How To Use Arcane Discord Bot?
It’s not that hard to Use Arcane Bot Discord. Just a few clicks and you are good to enjoy the super special features of Arcane. Here’s a complete guide to help you through the process.
How To Add An Arcane Bot On Discord?
Arcane Bot offers some of the best features to enjoy on Discord. Have a look at the steps to add Arcane Bot on Discord and unlock the features!
- The very first step in using Arcane Bot on Discord is inviting the bot to the Discord server. You can invite Arcane Bot from its official website or use this direct link to invite the bot directly. Arcane click on this link.
- Step 2 requires the selection of the server. From the available choices of servers choose the one you wish to add the Arcane Bot to. For example Discord Server.
- Make sure you are signed in to Discord. If not then you need to sign in first to proceed further.
- After you have selected the server/Discord server, the site will ask for certain permissions to authorize the bot. You need to allow these permissions. But do read the instructions before permitting.
- By doing so you have successfully added Arcane commands to Discord. The Arcane bot logo will appear at the top right corner of the server.
Arcane Bot Discord Features
Now that you know how to use Arcane Bot Discord, here is a list of Arcane commands and features that you get to use.
Leveling feature allows you to enjoy unlimited and free rewards and leaderboard features.
2. Voice Leveling
You can also calculate the voice activity of your Discord server using this amazing Voice Leveling feature.
3. Reaction Role
Reaction Role helps to interact with emojis. This feature is provided by many other bots too.
4. YouTube Notification
You can send notifications directly to YouTube from Discord using the YouTube notification feature.
5. Log Record
The log record is used to keep a track of all the users that join and leave Discord every minute. Everything that happens on the server is being recorded by Log record.
6. Custom Command
You can use custom commands of your own on the server.
Moderation helps in maintaining a healthy and friendly environment among the Discord community.
How To Fix Arcane Bot Commands Not Working?
If you’re experiencing issues using the Arcane Discord bot, then here are the possible errors and the fixes for Arcane Bot Commands not working.
1. The Bot Doesn’t Respond In Any Way
Here are the steps to fix Arcane Discord bot commands not working:
- Go through the Status of Discord to determine what is happening to messages.
- Check that the bot is visible on your user list. If it’s not then the bot doesn’t have access to your channel.
- Verify your Discord permissions closely to make sure you haven’t limited the bot’s capability to read messages and talk within the channel currently in use. The bot requires the permissions listed above to function properly read messages and send them to embed links, attach files and also use external emoticons
- Try several channels at once, but especially on your most accessible and least restricted channels.
- Send to the bot a direct request for an item, such as
[[Chromanticore]]. If the bot responds to your message, your server’s permissions are the issue.
- Remove the bot out of your server. After that, visit the official website of scryfall to invite it again.
2. The Bot Responds Slowly Or After A Long Wait
Here are the steps to fix Arcane discord bot commands not working:
- Verify for Discord status to determine what is happening to messages
- However, even with no active incident, there are days that Discord is very busy and Discord could transmit chat messages more slowly than usual to Scryfall. Always keep an eye on Discord’s status page Discord website for status updates, then check back within a few hours to check if the speed has improved.
3. Bot Posts Blank Or Empty Messages.
- The arcane discord bot can attach data from cards in the form of hyperlinks. Within the Discord settings, ensure that you have Text & Images – Link Preview activated.
4. Mana Symbols Appear As Text
- Verify your Discord permissions closely to ensure that you have not limited the bot’s ability to utilize emoticons. The bot needs all these permissions in order to function properly Read messages, transmit messages embed links, attach files and also use external Emoji.
- Send to the bot a direct request for an item, such as
[[Chromanticore]]. If the emoji shows on the message, it is most likely due to the permissions on your server.
- Try kicking the bot from your server, then visit https://scryfall.com/bots to re-invite it.
5. Mana Symbols Appear As Long Tags
- Android exclusively: This is a well-known issue that affects Discord to Android. It is recommended to send a support ticket to Discord with the details of the issue. Make sure that you explain why the emojis aren’t accessible on other platforms, except for Android, and attach images.
Arcane Bot Alternatives – The Best Discord Moderation Bots You Should Have!!
Now that you know How To Use Arcane Bot Discord, try some of its alternatives as well!!
Discord moderation bots help organize your server, act as a Discord welcome bot for new members, and work as a Discord anti-spambot for troublemakers. Keep your server safe using the best moderation Discord Bots as Arcane commands mentioned below!!
MEE6 is one of the most popular and well-known Discord moderation bots. MEE6 commands can scan your server for banned content or spam and warn, mute, kick, or ban users from a specific channel or your entire server, either temporarily or permanently.
You set how many rule infractions a user can make until the MEE6 bot punishes them. Additionally, the MEE6 bot for Discord servers can play music and level up users for participating in your server. MEE6 premium costs $11.95/month, $49.99 for a full year, or $89.90 for lifetime use on one server.
Dyno is a popular Discord moderation bot used on more than 800,000 servers. It has 35 different moderation bot commands that let it warn, mute, deafen, kick, and ban members. It can also work as a role bot to assign roles to users who cause trouble and limit their activities.
After banning a user, Dyno can also save their chat messages instead of letting Discord auto-delete them. Premium costs $4.99/mo for one server or $11.99/mo for three. Send out your Dyno bot invite today
ProBot is a relatively new Discord moderation bot that also includes welcome bot messages, auto-response, and anti-raid protection. It can work as a Discord welcome bot that sends new members a custom welcome message that includes the member’s avatar and name. You can set automatic responses to specific words or messages. When a user breaks the rules, the ProBot Discord bot can warn, mute, kick, or ban a member from a text or voice channel or from your entire server.
Prime costs $2.50/month or $24.99/year. Premium includes the above features while also letting you change the name and avatar of your server’s ProBot. It costs $9.99/mo or $79.99/yr.
Tatsu provides an all-in-one Discord bot that includes moderation, a server-based economy, leveling, games, and logging. You can use it as a Discord welcome bot and set custom welcome and goodbye messages as users join and leave your server. All of Tatsu’s features are free, though you can get more chat XP, credits, and coins by donating money. You can pay from $4.99/mo up to $39.99/mo for these rewards.
That was the step-by-step guide on how to use Arcane Bot Discord. Hope you understood the steps clearly and they worked for you. Make your online streaming experience an enjoyable one using Arcane Bot. Arcane Bot is a good choice for your server with easy-to-use commands and tremendous features.
Also, try the various other Arcane Bot alternatives and make your Discord streaming experience much better!! Do share this post further if you liked the information. Stay tuned!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which Is The Best Bot For Leveling Discord?
Arcane is a leveling and moderation bot for Discord that encourages better server participation. You can configure the leveling system to determine XP and rewards. The Arcane commands also include voice leveling, so members can level up while in voice chat too.
Q. Is Arcane Bot Safe?
Yes, Arcane Bot is totally safe to use as it helps in keeping your server free of unwelcome content. Arcane works as an anti-spambot that can warn, kick, mute, or ban a user from your server for using blacklisted words or posting spam content.
Q. What Are The Must-Have Arcane Bots Other Than Arcane Bot?
2. Dank Memer.
7. Community Hubs.
Is Arcane A Moderation Bot?
Arcane is a moderation and leveling bot that encourages better host involvement. you can easily configure the leveling system to find out XP and benefits.