Correct me if I am wrong. This 21st-century digital era is ruled by digital games and Anime. What would be better than having both of them on the same platform? So, here we are with the article on How To Use Mudae Bot Discord.
Well, if you are reading about the Mudae bot you must be aware of what they are. But, for the record let us tell you that Mudae bots are entertainment bots that bring the Anime characters and Multiplayer Online Anime Games to your Discord server. If you are a die-hard anime fan then what’s stopping you from using the Mudae Bot. Don’t worry about how to use Mudae Bot Discord, leave that to us and continue reading.
Well, you can invite the Mudae bot to your server through its official website. But, you know what would be easier? We have provided you the link that will directly take you to your server page and ask you to choose the server in which you want to invite the Mudae Bot.
The only invite is not enough. You got to know the command that will help you in running the Mudae bot. So, here we are with proper tutorials on “How To Use Mudae Bot Discord” with the Mudae Bot Commands.
How To Use Mudae Bot Discord
In this tutorial on “How to use Mudae Bot Discord”, we will come across how to invite the bot to the discord server, what all commands it follows and what all it can do. But, before starting with how to use Mudae Bot on Discord let us know what exactly is the Mudae Bot.
What Is Mudae Bot Discord?
Before starting with what is Mudae Bot in discord. Let us know why the Mudae bot is getting so much attention? It is because it is the most invited bot on the discord servers. By June 2021 the Mudae Bot has invited up to 9 million discord servers and that is a huge number.
Mudae bots are discord-based entertainment bots that are made especially for Anime lovers. If you are fond of anime then this bot will best serve your purpose on your server. Mudae bot is specialized in hosting several online Multiplayer games (MOBA) dedicated to Anime characters or movies such as a gacha character roulette and pokemon roulette.
The rising popularity of Anime can be one of the reasons why Mudae Bot has found its special space in the Discord servers.
How To Invite Mudae Bot To The Discord Server
The very first thing in the tutorial on “How To Use Mudae Bot Discord” is that you have to invite the Bot to the discord server. You can invite the Mudae bot either from its official website or you can use the link given below and follow the following steps.
- You can directly invite Mudae bot through this Mudae Bot Invite link.
- Clicking on the link above will take you to the discord account on your device and will ask for the server you wish to invite the bot to. If you have not logged in to the discord application, it will ask you to log in first and after that, you can select the discord server.
- Next, you will be asked to give some permissions to the Mudae bot. Be careful while authorizing the permission to the bot. After all the permissions are granted. You have successfully invited the bot to your Discord Server.
Recommendation: Join the Mudae support community. The people in the community will always help you when you are stuck with the Mudae bot somewhere.
How To Use Mudae Bot Discord
Now that you have learned how to invite the Mudae Bot to your server let’s move on to the major part of the tutorial that is How To Use Mudae Bot Discord. Remember all the commands you give to the Mudae bot start with the ‘$’ sign. Let us start with some of the basic commands and then we will move to the other categories of the Bot commands.
$waifu ($w) – This command will roll out a random female anime character or a female game.
$husbandos ($h) – This command will roll out a random male anime character or a male game.
$marry ($m) – This command will randomly roll out either a male or female Anime character.
Mudae Bot Command List
There are more than 450 commands for the Mudae Bot. Here we are with the list of the most important ones.
Harem Arrangement Commands
- $mymarry: Inventory of your conquests.
- $marryexchange: Exchange characters with the mentioned player.
- $give: Gift the mentioned player (limited)
- $firstmarry: Change your favorite character.
- $sortmarry: Sort your characters.
- $divorce: Divorce a character.
- $profile: Display your server profile.
- $infomarry: Search for a character. Example: $im Rem
- $infomarrya: Search for a series.
- $left: Number of characters left for your server.
- $fn: Find notes in your harem from the $note command.
- $fnall: Find notes in all harems of the server.
- $top: Top 1000 characters. Or $top #<rank>
- $topserv: Server character ranking.
- $note: Add a message next to a character in your harem.
- $changeimg: Change the main image of a character.
- $addimg: (moderator) Add a custom image for an existing character.
- $randomimg: Randomize images during your rolls.
- $rollsleft: Change where the ‘2 rolls left’ message is displayed.
- $alist: See availables aliases for a character.
- $alias: Swap the main name for an available alias.
- $alias2: Change the secondary alias to whatever text you want.
- $noteimg: Add a message for an image.
- $addcustom: (moderator) Add a custom character for your server.
- $bonus: Your list of unlocked bonuses.
- $overview: Your list of player settings.
- $togglewestern: Disable/enable western series from your animanga rolls.
- $toggleirl: Disable/enable series with IRL people for your rolls.
- $setfooter: Display name/series under the image during your rolls.
- $imglink: Display image links during your rolls.
- $hideinfodisable: Hide the emoji indicating a character is disabled (for $im/$mmi)
- $personalrare: Change the spawn rarity of owned characters.
- $tip: Display a tip.
- $rolls: Vote for Mudae and get a rolls reset ($vote to check).
- $daily: Obtain a rolls reset every 20 hours.
- $forcedivorce: (admin) Release a character.
- $cleanuser: (admin) Reset harem and wishes from a user.
- $userdivorce: Reset the harem of the character’s owner.
- $thanos: (admin) Randomly divorce half of a user harem.
- $thanosall: (admin) Divorce half of the harem of each player in the server.
- $bitesthedust: (server owner) Reset all harems of the server.
- $clearnotes: (admin) Clear the notes of a user.
- $clearwishes: (admin) Reset the wishes of a user.
- $resetalias2: (admin) Reset all $alias2 for a user’s characters OR unclaimed characters.
- Or $resetalias for their $alias / $resetimg for their $changeimg
- $fullreset: (admin) List of full reset commands (aliases, images, wishes, disablelists, embedcolors, keys…)
- $settings: List of the server settings.
- $setrare: (admin) Change the spawn rarity of owned characters.
- $settimer: (admin) Change the number of seconds during which you can claim a character.
- $setrolls: (admin) Decrease or increase the number of rolls for the whole server.
- $setclaim: (admin + server premium I/II) Change the claim interval (up to one per hour).
- Can be used by non-premium to increase the interval.
- $shifthour: (admin) Shift the exact hour of the claim reset.
- $setinterval: (admin + server premium II) Change the exact minute of the claim/rolls reset.
- $haremlimit: (admin) Change the maximum number of characters per user.
- $togglereact: (admin) Change the automatic addition of hearts under the rolls.
Well, that was all in the tutorial on “How To Use Mudae Bot Discord”. We hope now you are clear with what Mudae bots are and how to invite them. We have also listed the most important Mudae bot commands for you in our article. If you still have questions in your head then do write to us in the comments section.
Featured Image Source: Tech How