Ever been in the situation when you edited a video so good that you want each of your videos to be like it? If yes, then why don’t you create a QR code for the settings and call it on every time in the video. Yes, I ain’t joking. It is possible to do so. Don’t believe it?? Check out this article on “How To Use QR Codes In Video Star”.
There are several good editing tools in the market and all of them have their own specific features. But, today we will be talking about the application that provides you with a unique feature of saving your settings in the QR codes. Yeah, we are talking about “Video Star”. You can save the settings of the video edited in Qr code and later import them into your new video. In this manner, you don’t have to report the same procedure again.
Well, if you are a frequent video editor then the application will be of great use to you. Well, there are a few pros and cons of the video star application on the iPhone. We have mentioned them all in the article below.
QR Codes In Video Star – A Beginner’s Guide
So, Video editors, are you ready for the most exciting guide that will change your way of editing and make it easier and less time-consuming? Let us not waste much of your time and let us begin with the guide.
What Are QR Codes In Video Stars?
A QR code is a unique barcode image in a video star that contains the date of a specific setting on the application. You can use the once-created QR code in all the new videos. This will save your time and you don’t have to go through that setting again and again. All you have to do is to import the QR code to the video and the video will be formatted according to the QR code set.
Video Star offers you vast features and options to edit the video with different edits. If you are using a similar editing criterion every time then, you don’t have to go through the same settings and options again and again. You can create a QR of these settings and import them into your video.
Creating the QR codes in Video Star saves you a lot of time.
Getting Started With The QR Codes In Video Star
Before starting with the QR codes in Video star you need to keep a few things in mind. First of all, download the application on your iPhone from the Apple app store. To do so,
- Open the Apple App Store on your device.
- Now, in the search box type “Video Star” and hit the search button.
- From the option that is available in front of you, click on the “Get” option.
- This will download and install the video star on your device.
Well, now you have the updated video star application on your device. You can start creating the QR codes. If you notice that you aren’t able to create the QR codes in video star then there are two major reasons for that:
- Your application might not be upto date
- You can create QR codes only for the effects that you have bought or if you are using the pro subscription.
How To Import QR Code In Video Star?
Many social media creators create their own QR codes in Video Star and share them with their fans on their social media handles. You can save the QR code from there or can create it yourself. After you have saved the QR code follow the following steps to import them to your video.
- Open the video clip in the editing windows on the video star application.
- On the top of the screen navigate to the “QR Code Icon” and tap on Import.
- You will receive a notification telling you that all your current settings will be erased.
- Tap on “Yes” and continue.
- You will be redirected to the Photo album. Look for the QR code that you want to use and tap on yes.
- Your video will be transformed according to the settings in the QR code.
How To Create QR Codes In Video Star?
One of the drawbacks of using the Video star application is that the platform will not tell you the effects that you have used on the video clip after you have saved the clip. You need to have a very strong memory to remember all the steps you have gone through to remember the settings. Or, you can simply create the QR code of the editing step. To do so follow the steps given below.
- Open the video in the Video star application in the editing windows.
- Now, apply the effects that you wish to add and edit the video in the way you desire.
- After the editing is complete, tap on the QR code icon present on the top of the screen and then tap on share.
- The application might ask you to name the QR code. We recommend you name the code in such a way that you remember the type of editing in the video. After naming it, press “Next”.
- You will be shown a pop-up, tap on “Save To Photo Library” and tap on Done.
- Your QR code is saved to your photo library.
Also Read, 7 Best Video Editing Apps for PC 2021
The QR code feature on the Video Star is one of the most useful features in the entire application. It allows the user to save the settings of the effects that can be later used to reduce the same hard work again. This feature also allows the user to use the effects used by some other creator and edit their video with ease.
If you find this article useful then do share it with your friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How Do I Use A QR Code For A Video?
You can import a QR code in video star for editing the video. All you have to do is save the QR code in your gallery. You will later be importing these QR codes in your video editing. Various video editors on Instagram share their QR codes on the platform. You can download or screenshot it from there and then open the application. Open the video in the editing window and then import the QR code by clicking on the QR code button present on the top of the screen.
Q. How Do I Create A QR ID?
To create a QR code in Video Star open the video in the editing windows and start editing. After the editing is complete, click on the QR code button on the top of the screen. Next tap “Share” and name your QR code. Now do as directed, the QR code will be saved in your gallery.
Q. What Does QR Stand For?
The “QR” in QR Code stands for “Quick Response”.